Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

When She Insists I Dont Use It: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Insists I Dont Use It: (1137 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Insists I Dont Use It: by pappy4real(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
though i have my own fiancee, i met this lady recently (as usual) and i got to know shes been a crazy girl. on xmas night to be precise. i talked to her and she kinda liked me. i took her home later that night and she spent the night. ever since shes been extremely nice to me. intially she agreed to the fact that i had a gf and she was willing to continue but suddenly she started reacting to the same fact and started saying all sorts of rubbish. she always says she'll quit the relationship if i dont drop my gf for her & every time i tell her thats never possible. the irony is that even when i advise that we put an end to it she alway comes back saying "im the best thing that has happeed to her and that she cant let me go for anything". i feel very bad cos i see her efforts everyday to make me comfortable and happy but i just cant imagine leaving my fiancee. she even threatens that she'll go back to her crazy lifestyle if i eventualy leave her and that she'll remain miserable for a very long time. i cant afford to see her hurt or do something nasty to herself cos shes got a really soft heart and shes kind to a fault. now my major problem is that she always wants me to have sex with her without condoms and therefore she wont let me in again after the 1st experience. we'veboth starved and craved to tear each other again cos th 1st experience was really crazy but she wont let me without the cd and i wont do it without it.
pls fellows, i need reasonable comments as this has been an issue in my life 4 about 3weeks now and its indeed my true story
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by Wislet(f): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
I think u re one miserable young man, wit a very miserabl thinking pattern and life. You have a fiancee that's probably serious about u, & beating her chest to everyone dat cares to listen dat she's engaged. . . And here is her so-called husband-to-be insulting himself, her & their future family by sleeping around wit a small girl. . .a girl that's busy manipulating him to do whatever she likes, a girl wit no self respect. If she likes, she can do whatever she wants wit herself-she's pathetic. Young man u re a disgrace. I almost neva replied u cos ur thread is cow's shi.t. I only pity ur so-called fiancee. What a laughable relationship.
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by PTBNaija(f): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
You are cheating on your girlfriend, and the other woman wants you to dump your girlfriend. And now she insists that you have sex with her without a condom. . . . and you have no idea what you should do?

The woman is clearly trying to get pregnant, so that you can dump your current girlfriend and are forced to stay with her. What you need to do is if you want to stay with your girlfriend, drop the side girl. Then you need to tell your girlfriend what you are doing so that she can decide what she wants to do.

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to understand who's feelings you care about more here, yours, or the side girl? Because you obviously have no regard for your girlfriend if you are coming here to ask what to do to keep your side girl happy. . . and would even consider sleeping with her without a condom. Do you have any idea what kinds of diseases are out there? Do you know if that girl is completely clean? How would you feel if you passed anything to your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by pappy4real(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Wislet, must u be abusive in your critisism? poo happens and it cld be any1,  i came here cos im confused and need advice not to be nailed to the cross. my girl has never had reason to complain about me so y hating on her behalf and th fact that i call her my fiancee doesnt mean we've been officially engaged (although we're engaged in our minds).
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by Wislet(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2011
pappy4real:

@Wislet, must u be abusive in your critisism? poo happens and it cld be any1, i came here cos im confused and need advice not to be nailed to the cross. my girl has never had reason to complain about me so y hating on her behalf
Young man, if u check my posts, i'm almost never abusive in my replies. So if i am, then something must hav resulted to dat. If only u could read ur post by yourself, u'd realize it makes no sense. . Yes, i agree wit u, poo happens. Definitely. But de difference is in how u handle that poo. In ur own case, u are not lookin 4 any good advice, but one dat wil help u cheat more on ur fiancee, and play to de gallery of a so-called lover. . . Pls 4 ur info, am not hating on anyone's behalf. She probably isn't complaining cos she doesn't know who u really are. I'v got no time to waste advising sb dat wants de easiest way to destruction. Ur life is yours, and ur girl's hers. So be our guest.
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by pappy4real(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
^thanks, im grateful. i know u wont understand
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by chiteny(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
@OP. IMOHO your act suggest you are a silly billy goat. you have a fiancee and you are having sexual relations with someone else? Na wa for you. That is called cheating and you are not even sorry about it in the first place. rather you are concerned about her not letting you have sex without condom. The next thing you write would be that "i have impregnated someone i dont want to marry. what do i do? do we commit abortion?"

My advice to you would be to end this relationship and focus on your fiancee. The girl in question will not do any of those things she said she will do. Its just a gimick to make u stay with her.
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by Wislet(f): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
Look dear, it's better to decide now which of them you want to date. Her not being ur fiancee officially does not mean u can take her 4 a ride-she's already ur girlfriend. So u either give her dat respect by getting rid of de other distraction, cos her mere presence wil keep being a temptation to u, or u quit wit ur girl 4 her. Dont two-time and don't pay any mind to her 'i'll die if u leave me' talk. Dat's manipulation. U got to talk to her frankly cos wat u two re doing is not wise. U re adults, and need to think like one. She shouldn't waste her time chasing a lost cause. And hey! U gotta start thinking wit ur head and not wit ur privates. In dis time & age u need no soothsayer to tel u dat sex wit a random persn & no protection is dangerous. And for her to allow u do dat, her thinkin faculty is questionable! Dont regret a whole good life ahead of u over a moment's excitement. Choose one & let the other go.
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by pappy4real(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2011
ok, thanks embarassed embarassed cry undecided
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by pwiz(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2011
Plz bone her side.She has dangerous intentions in her dirty mind.Either u get her preg or she gonna infect u wiv H.I.V(i dnt knw if she as ooo), Just my piece of advise bro.Take kia
Re: When She Insists I Dont Use It: by Spclst900: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
no need advicing one who shows no remorse for a crime he's committed.

(1) (Reply)

White Men From Different Countries Wants To Date Nigeria Girls / Is It Possible / To Those That Are/About To Be Married Or Couples, Did You Ever Encounter........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.