Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Blind Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind Date (1155 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Date by freelance(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
grin[b]What would you do if you went for a blind date and you saw that your date was very  shocked UGLY?[/b] cheesy
Re: Blind Date by oreofemi(f): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
Go ahead with the date.
Re: Blind Date by sillyboy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2007
If am in the right mood I'll just go ahead with the date and look for the slightest excuse to run away. But If am in the wrong mood, I'll just pretend am not her date and walk away.
Re: Blind Date by oreofemi(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
you and all this your trick, only god will help you.
Re: Blind Date by myssfyne(f): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
just go ahead and be nice to the person, but don't exchange numbers or anything that will make him trace you.
Re: Blind Date by Kratos(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
LOL

LOL

LOL

Have u seen, The break UP!

Just do what Jennifer did!

LOL
Re: Blind Date by jhibola: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
wel b4 going u shuld ave known dat u will see 2 tins , ugliness or beauty, so i will have the date if i was in that position
Re: Blind Date by hotchic1(f): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
sillyboy:

But If am in the wrong mood, I'll just pretend am not her date and walk away.

Thats really nice.
Re: Blind Date by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2007
go ahead with the date. trust me there is more to it than physical looks.
Re: Blind Date by Nikemi: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
Exactly go ahead wit d date but don't show it 2 her.
Re: Blind Date by Aproko(f): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2007
go ahead with the date. and if i find out that the rest of him is ugly as well (i.e ugly inside and out), then after the date he would definitely get a wrong number. wink wink
Re: Blind Date by 2dye4(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2007
Aproko:

go ahead with the date. and if i find out that the rest of him is ugly as well (i.e ugly inside and out), then after the date he would definitely get a wrong number. wink wink

exactly what i would do. wink
Re: Blind Date by iice(f): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2007
Ahahahahaha, yeah i would still continue with the date just to see his personality. If it clashes with mine, then its over.

(1) (Reply)

Help, Older Than My Boyfriend / Tellin lies! what has it contributed to your love life? / Pls Help Me Am Almost Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.