Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? (1361 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by drcast(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2020
How do you act when seeing your Ex with someone new?

How do you act when you see your Ex with someone new in public? Do I acknowledge her? Do I ignore her? I almost feel like I would just leave my friends and the situation and go home.

IDK

pssst! you can also join up the group on https://bimberbuzz.com/social-questions/ to partake in questions such as this

YOUR TIME WILL BE DULY REWARDED
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by thesicilian: 3:18pm On May 05, 2020
Depends on the nature and cause of the break up.
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Lamanii22(f): 5:42pm On May 05, 2020
I'd act normally noni.... I'd just say hi and then move
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by AhlexOfficial(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2020
I will act new too
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2020
What's my own. We were never meant to be, so I'd even be happy you've found the one for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by drcast(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2020
Hard Guy!!!
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by younglleo: 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
I'll jst leave dat place, hate meeting my ex!
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Vivianagoja(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2020
That's why u need to hustle and blow...so when she sees you she will regret ever leaving you

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Burgerlomo: 9:56pm On May 05, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
What's my own. We were never meant to be, so I'd even be happy you've found the one for you.

Gbam! You nailed it girl, life continues. cool
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by agbangam: 9:59pm On May 05, 2020
As human my body system go just change grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by drcast(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2020
Before nko undecided undecided

agbangam:
As human my body system go just change grin grin
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 05, 2020
I'll feel bad coz i never blow yet

1 Like

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by drcast(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2020
U go blow soon
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
u simply move on
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 05, 2020
i just look at the guy with pity and say in my mind " this guy doesn't know the kind of problems the girl will give him"

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2020
I don't remember wanting to marry anyone of them so I will not be moved but the only feeling I can have is not kpekusing Amaka if I should see her
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2020
Vivianagoja:
That's why u need to hustle and blow...so when she sees you she will regret ever leaving you

You want to hustle to make someone regret they didn't choose you?
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by doris4u(f): 11:37pm On May 05, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Being successful is the best form of revenge bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Offpoint: 11:50pm On May 05, 2020
My heart go cut

Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Vivianagoja(m): 12:43am On May 06, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

My comment depends on the break up grounds
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Gbam! You nailed it girl, life continues. cool

Honestly.
Re: How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? by Youngpo413: 9:56am On May 08, 2020
doris4u:

Being successful is the best form of revenge bro
Moving on is the best revenge!
Happy birthday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind / Should Sexual Intercourse Be Determined By The Wifes' Timetable? / Why Are Nigerian Men Concerned With Women's Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.