Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" (3827 Views)

My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / Lady & Her Man Press Each Other Private Part Publicly,says Its Relationship Goal / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by tellsblinks(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2020
Ive seen on this section news of women telling their husband "he should not have sex too much" or use sex to starve her husband or one thing or the other. reading these made me start asking questions like

so after saving this deeq for years my wife would now be saying "no that it's too much" or "i'm tired" or whatever.....it's unbearable to think

life is really not fair, why is it like this? is it still important to keep virginity as a guy?

2 Likes

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2020

tellsblinks:

So after saving this deeq for years my wife would now be saying "no that it's too much" or "i'm tired" or whatever.....it's unbearable to think

Life is really not fair, why is it like this? is it still important to keep virginity as a guy?

So Oga mi, you're among those who think a deeq kept in storage before marriage should be pampered and given libations with sex upandan?

Sex is a dance, you gotta learn to tango with your wife so that she can do salsa to your beat whenever you call!

BTW, Virginity is a matter of principle, not obligation

3 Likes

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by KingsJohnson(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2020
There are more to life than sex Op; so don't worry, within few months in your marriage, you won't be able to talk about sex, sex, sex all the time

3 Likes

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by dangermouse(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2020
KingsJohnson:
There are more to life than sex Op; so don't worry, within few months in your marriage, you won't be able to talk about sex, sex, sex all the time
Never mind cos when u are not yet married, sex looks all fun, but venture into marriage and u will get to find out tha sex is more of a duty and obligation u are bound to at any given time. Na u go run.

2 Likes

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by NextD18: 3:58pm On May 05, 2020
Men's virginity does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Tozic: 4:04pm On May 05, 2020
She can't be tired ... unless someone's else is sexing her outside.

1 Like

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by FeliciaOja(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2020
Virginity is overrated
Times Have Changed..
It was only in the early 1800,1900's that our ancestors value virginity.

In this 21st century, we have more life threatening things to worry about.

Virginity does not prolong life
Virginity does not make you rich
Virginity does not pay your bills
Virginity does not save you from being barren

Just live life to the fullest.. and stop worrying about a hymen tissue..

2 Likes

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Hhenryy: 5:38pm On May 05, 2020
tellsblinks:
Ive seen on this section news of women telling their husband "he should not have sex too much" or use sex to starve her husband or one thing or the other. reading these made me start asking questions like

so after saving this deeq for years my wife would now be saying "no that it's too much" or "i'm tired" or whatever.....it's unbearable to think

life is really not fair, why is it like this? is it still important to keep virginity as a guy?

This is a very common occurrence in Nigeria and Africa at large and it is because majority of our women have been genitally mutilated (circumcised). circumcision reduces sexual urge in women and also makes sex painful to them. that is why most Naija girls dont like sex.

you can be lucky to find an uncircumcised lady and you wont have problems with sex. but the chances are slim because a large percentage of our ladies within the age of 20yrs and above are circumcised.

The Fedral Government in conjuction with the ministry of health and women affairs are currently working to put an end to the babaric practice because apart from lack of sexual urge or pains during sex, circumcision also causes obtructed labor. meaning that circumcised ladies are more likely to give birth through a ceseran section operation.
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Lightangel65: 6:19pm On May 05, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Virginity is overrated
Times Have Changed..

It's men's virginity and it's not a hymen issue.
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

BTW, Virginity is a matter of principle, not obligation
I like this part
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by xendercage: 6:46pm On May 05, 2020
This hoe should keep deceiving herself

FeliciaOja:
Virginity is overrated
Times Have Changed..

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by FeliciaOja(f): 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
xendercage:
This hoe should keep deceiving herself

Stop calling your mama a hoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Virginity is overrated
Times Have Changed..

A non virgin has similar features as mentioned. However, there are people who appreciates virginity.
Virgins do not really have to worry about STD and consequences of pregnancies, staying a virgin is seen morally right compared to someone who had fornicated.
Just like some people are saying they want a virgin spouse and another could say otherwise but, I'm not sure many parent would be proud of their children to share that characteristics of their partner if asked. Anyways, been a virgin is a thing of choice and I feel it's good to stay one till married.
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by FeliciaOja(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
A non virgin has similar features as mentioned. However, there are people who appreciates virginity.
Virgins do not really have to worry about STD and consequences of pregnancies, staying a virgin is seen morally right compared to someone who had fornicated.
Just like some people are saying they want a virgin spouse and another could say otherwise but, I'm not sure many parent would be proud of their children to share that characteristics of their partner if asked. Anyways, been a virgin is a thing of choice and I feel it's good to stay one till married.
Ok sit down and learn kid,
You talk as if you have been married.
Let catter your brain with facts
Virgins can still have ANAL SEX
With their hymen intact
And you will never know

So miss me with your bullcrap about STD
Anal sex is the most dangerous and easiest way to contact HIV/Aids and major STD.
So forget all that virgin rubbish you talking
Many cases of Virgins with STD's gotten from anal sex.
My Muslim roommate at uniben told me lots of hausa virgins do anal sex to leave the hymen intact. And still marry as virgins lol

3 Likes

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Ok sit down and learn kid,
You talk as if you have been married.
Let catter your brain with facts
Virgins can still have ANAL SEX
With their hymen intact
And you will never know

So miss me with your bullcrap about STD
Anal sex is the most dangerous and easiest way to contact HIV/Aids and major STD.
So forget all that virgin rubbish you talking
Many cases of Virgins with STD's gotten from anal sex.
My Muslim roommate at uniben told me lots of hausa virgins do anal sex to leave the hymen intact. And still marry as virgins lol

There are virgins too that do not do that, and non virgins that do it. I also know virgins that don't do the above.
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by IAmSkinny: 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
I have failed my lineage if I get married as a virgin.
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 05, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Virginity is overrated
Times Have Changed..

this is a hoe! grin
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Xclusiveme: 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
Lol, we are living in a world where being a virgin is a crime. If there's really a virgin boy before marriage, bet that dude is a sissy
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by phyya(f): 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
Maybe you have no experience and you bore her to death in the bedroom. Unlike ladies, guys' virginity doesn't mean anything.
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Lol, we are living in a world where being a virgin is a crime. If there's really a virgin boy before marriage, bet that dude is a sissy
Some people do not really like the idea of sleeping around and want to wait till married. Well, I guess everything is upside down LoL
Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by tellsblinks(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
IAmSkinny:
I have failed my lineage if I get married as a virgin.

oh God, what did I just read?

1 Like

Re: WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" by Nobody: 12:22am On May 06, 2020
I even sometimes ask my self something as a man/woman is it possible to stay with your spouse in marriage for over 60yrs and not fĂșck outside sad

(1) (Reply)

Very Proud To Be A Prostitute At Least I Earn Half A Million In One Month / I Like Her But I Am Thinking Of Quitting While It Is Early / If Only Men Discover That All Cunts Are The Same Then They Won't Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.