Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around (59368 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Femi Adesina: You Shouldn't Conclude On Our Government Yet, We Still Have.. / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by joefelin2345: 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
Racoon:
This man is a monumental disgrace to Foursquare Gospel Church & Christainity.Guess "briefing Nigerians is (still) not Buhari style" They keep on insulating the president because they know he is cognitively impaired.

Does this man knows that being the property of the state the president owe the citizens explanation, updates, periodic reassurance of his citizens during important national & international incidents.Femi Adeshina will one day ask if he ever made these grave statements.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi
He is only a disgrace to ......
as there are lots of good people in Four Square Gospel Church and Christianity. By their stomach you shall know them.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by chriscrosss(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
Am just waiting for that day, this fool will come out and start insulting buhari.. Am very sure, soon ..awon 2 sided government
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
I swear to God anytime I see/hear nonsense thing like this I usually feel heartbroken, depressed and helplessness.

Pls what is bad asking the president to do a media chat?? Other countries are doing it (not only the developed country)......then what's wrong for the citizen to ask about the development of the country?

Sometime I wonder if "ever" Nigeria is gonna change for good.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Abeyjide: 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I keep wondering whether this man is the same Adesina of The Sun newspaper, whose articles I used to enjoy like ewedu and amala those years...

Nigeria politics can really turn an angel into a demon.

Or maybe he was camouflaging those years...

Now we are seeing his true self.

Is a matter of time. He doesn't know that position is not for life. He should ask Abatti . He doesn't know having a good name is better than the antics displayed by him.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by sapientia(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin who are u who be u wre u from hw do u form.. I am indaboski indanuse grin

Thanks jare.

Who seriousness EPP?

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by ajebuter(f): 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man reasons like a fish

That's like insulting fish..

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2020
mcbreeze:
My people pray that money and power won't spoil your hard earned reputation.
Femi Adesina, I am ashamed of you.

It is beyond shameful!!! A man can simply choose to toss his image to the gutter just for money and cheap fame!!!
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2020
xreal:

You mean it has already happened?
[img]https://media1./images/15e77aed58f4f90d4f93c11e5a5ab7d2/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol.
grin
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by born2begreat(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2020
I’m a ardent listener of Nigeria Info i listened to the program live and i almost shut down my radio with annoyance. This man is a fool if you see how he responded to questions and how he waved some. He’s not intelligent and he’s too arrogant angry

Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

The man told us this morning, 2023 is around the corner, go and pick your form.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by misterjosh(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2020
This guy is a lost cause. I would love to see what he would amount to after Buhari leaves office.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2020
pelumzy007:

You are a yanch pipe for bringing tribalism to this important issue of bad governance in the country
Yoruba top liars in every Government.
We know them
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by precious1967(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
God save us from adesina
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2020
Democracy has been long cremated in Nigeria the government is trying to turn us to slaves like they have successfully done in the north wanting us to be at there mercy at every given time
#setusfree
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by teebarbie(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2020
He is a liquid metal grin
Ernerstdavid55:
grin who are u who be u wre u from hw do u form.. I am indaboski indanuse grin
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2020
teebarbie:
He is a liquid metal grin
grin
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Trimque2k1(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2020
Hedonini:

You are a bigger fool for not recognising comparativeness, since no one is perfect. The natural question is - which is better? Which is preferable? Jonathan out means Buhari in. Those were the only two options at that time. For a fool like you to say that you are STILL not sad that Jonathan is out means that you STILL prefer Buhari to Jonathan, in spite of everything we have all seen. You are an incorrigible bastard if that is your opinion. No doubt an afonja.

Wouldn't waste my precious time replying you oily nincompoop after this.
You will just be forming woke on nairaland,what's my business comparing two failures??
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by miketayo(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I say it unequivocally that AdeSINNER is the worst special adviser in the history of Nigeria.

Is it not this same charlatan that said Nigerians should release their lands for RUGA to avoid being killed by herdsmen?

Bubu the mumu was elected by Nigerians (i don't want to say 'mumu Nigerians sad ), and he's there to serve the interest of Nigerians, So it's not out of place for us to demand a live media chat from him. But no problem, We know he's a dullard who can't even do that. The bubu that i know can't coherently answer questions from journalists; So no need for it sef.... undecided

But we r indeed mumu Nigerians don't let's deceive ourselves, 2023 will still be the same outcome
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by iFukLivingSage: 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

So, democracy means the president must do media chat just because some want him to?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nathphil(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
Sir you are not okay for saying such.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by hope4nigeria(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
Franzinni:
femi adesina
femi ade- miss road

femi OPONUN ADESINA you want to say? OPONUN in yoruba means competent idiot.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by dederocs(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
This man is making things worse for Buhari and APC...
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by captianfreeman(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
This man na m.u.m.u.

and this man get children oo!
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by hope4nigeria(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man reasons like a fish
that's an insult to fish mehn,
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by freethesheeple(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

The man told us this morning, 2023 is around the corner, go and pick your form.

hahahahahahah..I laugh and watch the comments of some people..A Mad president gets elected by Mad people.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by crossover(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
Seawhy:
The answer is simple"there is skeleton in Mr president's cupboard", otherwise,why should address Nigerians during electioneering and now that he has won, he finds it difficult to address the people that voted him in. If other president's are doing it,why can Nigerian president do same. Nigeria is at war with covid 19 and the president is supposed to be briefing us intermittently, so that Nigerians will have hope that all is well, but since this is not forth coming, Nigerians are finding difficult to believe the existence of covid19.

.....and we need to be sure that our President is well and fit!
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by ludd2018: 8:30pm On May 05, 2020
opeyemi2012:
God....what is happening to Nigeria?

Buhari is dead n imposter in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by pelumzy007(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Yoruba top liars in every Government.
We know them
We know he is a liar but why does he been a Yoruba man has to do with that.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by RexTramadol1: 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
Adesina don turn Buhari to indaboski Bahoze
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Btruth: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
What did Femi know?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by davidodiba(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2020
Weed talk...abegiiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.