Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around (59370 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Femi Adesina: You Shouldn't Conclude On Our Government Yet, We Still Have.. / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by pelumzy007(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Yoruba remain worst enemy of good governance
You are a yanch pipe for bringing tribalism to this important issue of bad governance in the country

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Talentempire: 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
Foolish man people like you will want the president to remain
On seat for as long as it takes
Cos you stomach is attached to his leadership.

No good news from this government.
Adeshina keep eating after this tenure, when another appointment did not come you be singing same song which your colleagues are singing.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 05, 2020
I swear disgusting
SeverusSnape:
I say it unequivocally that AdeSINNER is the worst special adviser in the history of Nigeria.

Is it not this same charlatan that said Nigerians should release their lands for RUGA to avoid being killed by herdsmen?

Bubu the mumu was elected by Nigerians (i don't want to say 'mumu Nigerians sad ), and he's there to serve the interest of Nigerians, So it's not out of place for us to demand a live media chat from him. But no problem, We know he's a dullard who can't even do that. The bubu that i know can't coherently answer questions from journalists; So no need for it sef.... undecided
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
Nigerians,
Enjoy what you voted for - one chance!

This statement will go down as another one that Femi Adesina would regret in years to come.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Gerundphrase: 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
This is buhari's style: it is better to remain silent and be assumed a f00l than to speak and remove all doubt.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Farki: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
This is a democracy, we elect leaders to make decisions on our behalf, if Buhari is not alright with that he can leave. There are many people who will gladly take his place.

His own is not to be eating tax money and going for foreign trips.

I swear politicians will promise heaven on earth then start whining when we start asking for demands to be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Centcanada: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
They knew you do not order the president around in order for the secret of not be expose. Do you think they don't have sense? They do! The zoo has finish! Somebody who is there is not Buhari and the whole world knew it. They will only deceived the gullible that votes them in not people like IP0B. Remember IPOB have one agenda, and its just to fall the zoo and the zoo has falling. Shame! Keep on playing politics with peoples lives.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by bencarson007(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man reasons like a fish

Stop insulting fishes... They are way more intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by 4four(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2020
Is he not our servant?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2020
Goodman247:
what is wrong with your reasoning self
He's very lame and dumb!

Nothing else to offer.. If you've observed him and his alterations..

Very lame bitch niggar!

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Joefat: 6:36pm On May 05, 2020
And you guys are yet to convince that bubu is dead!!!

1. What's the work of the chiko they brought??
2. Why ist so hard for him to make a public appearance and public live address to Nigerians after 3 recorded video which was played as a live broadcast for his citizens.
3. Why ist Ghaba was the one always shared his says?
Let be wise, let's demand public appearance of Nigerians President if truely his alive..
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
Honestly,I'm heartbroken...
How did we deserve this Ingrates as leaders

It's shall never be well with everyone who constituted to this current plague called a government

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by RTSC: 6:40pm On May 05, 2020
We will be here after 2023 to remind adeshina when he jumps back into his critical journalism.

By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by feedthenation(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2020
Wasn't PMB canvassing for our votes last elections, hence we have the right under democracy to question him. He is a public officer

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Printerscanner: 6:41pm On May 05, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I say it unequivocally that AdeSINNER is the worst special adviser in the history of Nigeria.

Is it not this same charlatan that said Nigerians should release their lands for RUGA to avoid being killed by herdsmen?

Bubu the mumu was elected by Nigerians (i don't want to say 'mumu Nigerians sad ), and he's there to serve the interest of Nigerians, So it's not out of place for us to demand a live media chat from him. But no problem, We know he's a dullard who can't even do that. The bubu that i know can't coherently answer questions from journalists; So no need for it sef.... undecided

Your parents that are not dullards, please post their life achievement.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

The man told us this morning, 2023 is around the corner, go and pick your form.

Not a problem, when Nigeria finally fails and disintegrates, we will all remember how we/you/me/us contributed to it. I tell you history will never be kind to you if your contribution was negative. Simple!
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by bkool7(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2020
So he's now above us?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Samdaresd(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2020
Absolutely correct!
He is only responsible to the people through the constitution.
Now, as the constitution obliged him to a media chat at certain times?
That is the question begging for answers.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
This Adesina fellow. Is he okay?
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

https://nigeriainfo.fm/post/adesina-to-nigerians-you-cant-order-president-buhari-around

His our errand boy, he accepted to be an errand boy by been voted in. He took an oath to that effect.
Sarrki your bro don't talk, comman comment.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Danhumprey: 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
I keep wondering whether this man is the same Adesina of The Sun newspaper, whose articles I used to enjoy like ewedu and amala those years...

Nigeria politics can really turn an angel into a demon.

Or maybe he was camouflaging those years...

Now we are seeing his true self.
Honestly, no be only you. I don't even recognize this Femi Adesina again. A far cry from the columnist I used to love reading in the Sun newspaper.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Kdon2: 7:01pm On May 05, 2020
Omooba77:

I dont know if this man go die better o
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Kez11: 7:02pm On May 05, 2020
Finally, Its official, Femi was made to commit to an oath to even fight his wife once she disagrees with Bubu. Else, he will.........

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by jonnyjustcome22: 7:03pm On May 05, 2020
Special Adviser must u talk.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Reference(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2020
People like us don't comment on things like these. I don't think there is any Nigerian who has not given up on the leadership of this country. Just a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Timijo(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2020
Refusing to do a live presidential chat is another reason to believe Nnamdi Kanu's claim.
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Gloriagee(f): 7:05pm On May 05, 2020
We never thought we could
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Jflex07(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright You can't order a real niggarrr around
Mumu zombie nigger
Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 05, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Here comes the fools we're hoping they might have sense some day...I apologise personally to all Nigerians for supporting this evil govt from the beginning, but I'm not sad that jona is out...

You're not sad that Jona is out means that you still prefer this disaster called Buhari to Jonathan? Why wouldn't God punish you? That's why I wish nothing but misery and suffering for any bastard that voted for or supported Buhari in 2015, 'repentant' or not. Anyone in that category is worse than nothing. Useless. Forgiveness is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Sermwell(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2020
Popularity:

You are a fool. Is media chat one of the tenets of democracy?
You are a big fool not to know that democracy is the government of the people, for the people and by the people!!

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by enemyofprogress: 7:11pm On May 05, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Honestly,I'm heartbroken...
How did we deserve this Ingrates as leaders

It's shall never be well with everyone who constituted to this current plague called a government

Cc: Mannabbqgrils

1 Like

Re: Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around by Jflex07(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2020
Adesina is only defending his pay masters,yOu all criticising the idiot will do same thing if you were in his shoes if not worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.