Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed (6816 Views)

Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by MRD1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2011
Back in the days, my boys and I used to refer to babes with such defects as "fine from far,far from fine" .funny thread tho! grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Jenifa1: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
na wa o. funny stories sha hahahahah
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by GoodBoi1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2011
da student:

Dude,are there any rules when is comes to speaking pidgin?I ain't dissing but you were going to far with your ranting.
Actually,this holier than thou attitude when it comes to speaking english is starting to piss me off.I talk to some people,make some typographical errors and they find every opportunity to correct me as if one is above typing mistakes.
The wierd thing is that,later when you meet them in person,they find it hard to express themselves.
Applauded
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by tpia6: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by tpia6: 1:05am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by naijangel7(f): 5:32am On Jan 16, 2011
LOL. You´re so funny. Yeah, that´s where i got the Monique pic from and I saw the other pics too. I kind of agree with you that the Alicia Keys and Beyonce faux pas could happen to the best of us, sometimes hair just grows too fast. But those Monique legs are a capital offence. Her dress is too long for a panty hose but what would it cost her to wax her legs? or just use shaving stick sef, that one na sharp sharp na  grin grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2011
/\
i
i
Perhaps she likes em lik that, . . her husband cud too (diff peeps diff fetish. . . . wel,who knows) undecided too much hair tho
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by MissIfe(f): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2011
Mine is not that fun actually, it left me with a bitter feeling. I met this guy in my neighborhood, we started seeing each other as friends ad I didn't want a serious relationship yet. All the time he was just acting perfect. Perfect gentleman, still courting me but very nicely and so on. After about a year I finally started thinking "why not?" and we started flirting,   At that time I had introduced him to work with one of my work partners,  and it's through that work partner that I discovered that my flirt was married with a child, when he told me his wife came and visit from their home country with their child  shocked

No need to say, I never answered his calls or saw him again. angry
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Mayflowa(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ Miss Ife.
I think that was a little bit unfair of you. You should at least listen to the guy. Your friend might have cook up the story
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by blakbarbie: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2011
wow, how old are you get real poster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend In The Face After He Caught Her Cheating (photos) / Relationships: When Is The Right Time To Insist On A Hiv Test? / She Is About To Marry Her Ex Boyfriend's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.