Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed (6809 Views)

Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Blackteeth(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2011
Woaw!! He/she looked so gorgeous and made you so unstable and disturbed. Everything the eyes could see were so perfect and wonderfully made. You kept the admiration for days, weeks, months and possibly years. Maybe eventually he/she became yours. But one day,  BOOOM!! a big bang of disappointment changed it all. And that's about something bad of him/her that has been concealed all the while. Now, how did you feel when you realized that the person you kept admiring so much had a hidden defect?

During my campus days, there was this chic I admired a lot. I kept plotting for weeks how to net her. I nearly went as far as drawing the plan on a drawing board cos I had drawing sheets and a board at my disposal, since my course of study demanded occasional drawing presentations. The plotting was necessary cos there should be no room for costly errors, and failure is not option. I used to leave my faculty even when my classes are on and go to her own faculty and class precisely, only to check if an opportunity has presented itself to hit the jackpot or at least do some espionage to get some info about her. All the while I have been watching this pretty girl, she was always in jean trousers. Then a day eventually came when I came around like a lion stalking a zebra for meal. But this time, I discovered that she was in shorts. Wow, this is a chance to have a first view of her cute legs, so I adjusted my position and changed my eye magnification power to X5 for a detailed view.
ARRRRGGH!!!
What was that?!
HAIRS?!!!
Personally I don't like hairy legs on girls. The moment I saw those hairs, I was healed of my affliction. I came back to my senses and realized how silly I have been acting. The chapter was closed instantly.

1 Like

Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dsense(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP,
For me . . .I wouldn't date a girl untill we have befriended for atleast 1 year,So i have this talent that i can easily read people's minds ''Get closer to their attitudes'', at this same time would take my time checking her out physically.
So there wouldn't be anything a chance for hidding stuffs away from me!!!
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Blackteeth(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2011
D sense, it means you wouldn't see kitty till you make the relationship vow. So what if after making the vow you then discover that her kitty has teeth?
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dsense(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^Starting a relatioship doesn't mean you must continue even you are not gratified with the condition. grin . . , If anything happens like you just mentioned then i will have to decide on my own!!!
But bleeping a girl is totally different . . .I don't need to befriend them but to just release the. . . . . . .and work away!!! grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by MrCork17: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
Blackteeth, bro was u born with 7 fingers? undecided
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by JudgeDredd: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ OP: Dude, it took u how many months just to see her legs? Something tells me all u did while in school was plot and plan, u never really got to date any babe! tongue

@ topic: bleep her defect and shortcomings, so long as she's beautiful, I'll stick through it just to get 2 her kitty, once I'm done I start seeing multiple fault, suffice 2 say. . . na go I dey so! cool

Edited:

PS: Na school days be that oooh, I'm refined now! embarassed tongue
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Blackteeth(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
Judge, I never said the episode took months. It all happened in 3 weeks.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by JudgeDredd: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2011
Still too long! tongue No mind me jare, was just fooling around, bet u had loads of fun! Nothing do u. wink
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2011

Defects? It depends. undecided
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Orton10(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
Lol dude, you just reminded of something.lmfao.
Sometime in May last year, I was in a bus en route to PH, I was the last to board the bus so i filled in the last seat, behind and by the window besides a black thick pretty gurl.
We exchanged greetings and the bus zoomed off. I gazed down at her oily hot legs (she was in mini), she noticed, readjusted and placed her hand bag down on her laps. I felt kinda embarassed so i initiated a conversation. We talked and laughed, guys this gurl was beauty it itself,nice perfect boobs too, atleast that was what i thought, we even exchanged nos and addresses, fellow passengers couldn't take their eyes off me (i taught they were jealous lol),
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Orton10(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
we kept on chatting till we got to the bus park, we were the last pair to step out, while stepping down i noticed an odd corelation wif her legs but heck i was busy peeping up her skirt and didn't care to notice. We stepped down and hugged, final smiles and laughter were exchanged and we parted ways. I gave her a final gaze and then guess what??
O-boy, to my greatest surprise - she had bow legs, she was practically staggering, the worst i've ever seen till date. She turned arround and caught me staring, she was shocked, we just stood afar gazing at each other. I just stood like a statue, My legs went numb!!!!
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2011

^^Oops. grin grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Omolola1(f): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
I love this topic

Waiting for more responses

For me, i hate guys with pot bellies undecided
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by MrCork17: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< 6 pack wink
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Omolola1(f): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I can see that
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

of beer angry
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Omolola1(f): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nah,

Of Condoms shocked shocked
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2011

Lol.@6 packs, of trash grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Omolola1(f): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
Abeg,

Leave Cork alone o! cool
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Blackteeth(m): 1:24am On Jan 12, 2011
@Orton1_0. lol. Your bus encounter too has reminded me of my own bus ecounter.
I was in a bus a couple of years ago sitting beside a girl. when I discovered she had a pretty face I was prompted to start a discussion as usuall. As we were discussing, I noticed that her chest area looked so full and well pushed outwards. I said to myself, nice boobs indeed. But I couldn't look and observe it directly for fear that the girl might discover and be turned off. I still felt confident that those were really huge airbags without knowing that there was a way the chest area of her dress folded outwards and made it look like she had big full boobs. We kept discussing and laughing as the bus was moving, and at the same time I was calculating exactly when my tongue will descend on those huge melons in the near future if things work towards the direction of a relationship. AMAZING!!! I said to myself. Then finally the girl told me she had arrived at her drop spot, and I quickly got her number. The bus stopped and the girl climbed down. As soon as her 2 feets touched the ground, she straightened her dress. DAMN IT!!! Where are huge melons?!! I asked myself. Her chest was just unexpectedly FLAT. I kept staring at the girl trying to comprehend the illusion. The girl saw me still staring at her and may have thought it was the eyes of love, but never knew it was that of disappointment, anger and confusion. She waved at me, and I waved back slowly in shock.
Anyway, I can't do without the sight of boobs, so I only called her 3 times and disappeared.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by MrsEve2(f): 1:39am On Jan 12, 2011
Let me find out you guys have k dicks.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by aminalib(f): 3:39am On Jan 12, 2011
lmao @ the responses, there was this guy who wanted to get to know me, i thought he was very handsome and had a nice built, one summer day he invited me to his house because he was having a block party, my girls and i attended, he was wearing basic jeans and a white t shirt, anyhow i guess it was too hot for him and he took off his shirt, and he had the biggest man tities i ever cared to see in my life, that just turned me off so much, with his clothes on it seemed like he has a chiseled chest, after that i will say i was very shallow because i was no longer interested, all i kept thinking was what if he asked me to suck on them one day tongue
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2011
Omolola1:

Nah,

Of Condoms shocked shocked

^ LMFAO! not like he has any use for them! grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Orton10(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

I was in a bus a couple of years ago sitting beside a girl. when I discovered she had a pretty face I was prompted to start a discussion as usuall. As we were discussing, I noticed that her chest area looked so full and well pushed outwards. I said to myself, nice bosoms indeed. But I couldn't look and observe it directly for fear that the girl might discover and be turned off. I still felt confident that those were really huge airbags without knowing that there was a way the chest area of her dress folded outwards and made it look like she had big full bosoms. We kept discussing and laughing as the bus was moving, and at the same time I was calculating exactly when my tongue will descend on those huge melons in the near future if things work towards the direction of a relationship. AMAZING!!! I said to myself. Then finally the girl told me she had arrived at her drop spot, and I quickly got her number. The bus stopped and the girl climbed down. As soon as her 2 feets touched the ground, she straightened her dress. DAMN IT!!! Where are huge melons?!! I asked myself. Her chest was just unexpectedly FLAT. I kept staring at the girl trying to comprehend the illusion. The girl saw me still staring at her and may have thought it was the eyes of love, but never knew it was that of disappointment, anger and confusion. She waved at me, and I waved back slowly in shock.
Anyway, I can't do without the sight of bosoms, so I only called her 3 times and disappeared.
lol.Dude 'em ladies can be wicked at times. They know most men are boo'by lovers so they take 'em time to Decorate and Package 'em melons so well as baits knowing fully well we would fall for 'em. We men and bossoms.Damn!
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by ifyalways(f): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2011
Title does not add up really,since when did "hairs" become defects?
nyways lol @ replies.
When we were in sch,there was this day we were having an all girls day-out.We were waiting for our rented car to come when this sleek car with 3 boys stopped,offered to give us a ride.Laterz,we exchanged numbers(we did not accept their ride offer) and i particularly found one of them cute.
The communication lines were open and boy,was i day-dreaming and lusting  cheesy Finally,a date was fixed,I and my mates were all excited.The dude came to hostel,picked me and we left.All the while,i never noticed anything awkward abt the guy's legs esp. not when he drives good and comfortably,he looked perfect,never wud i have imagined that he limps to the extent that he uses crutches  shocked
When we stepped out of the car and i saw My Mr-perfect hanging on a crutch,i almost fainted.date was ruined ofcourse but overtime we became friends.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by zuuby(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
, so you guys don't have to blame the girls for all the packaging.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by adagz01(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Funny responses,
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by sashaa(f): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Just to point something out, d packagings aren't all about enticing d men. I'm small chested myself, and when i do my own packaging, all i have in mind is getting my clothes to fit properly and looking like a woman.
I don't wanna go about looking like a 13year old now would i? );
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by carnal: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
very funny thread
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Nakele(f): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

I was in a bus a couple of years ago sitting beside a girl. when I discovered she had a pretty face I was prompted to start a discussion as usuall. As we were discussing, I noticed that her chest area looked so full and well pushed outwards. I said to myself, nice bosoms indeed. But I couldn't look and observe it directly for fear that the girl might discover and be turned off. I still felt confident that those were really huge airbags without knowing that there was a way the chest area of her dress folded outwards and made it look like she had big full bosoms. We kept discussing and laughing as the bus was moving, and at the same time I was calculating exactly when my tongue will descend on those huge melons in the near future if things work towards the direction of a relationship. AMAZING!!! I said to myself. Then finally the girl told me she had arrived at her drop spot, and I quickly got her number. The bus stopped and the girl climbed down. As soon as her 2 feets touched the ground, she straightened her dress. DAMN IT!!! Where are huge melons?!! I asked myself. Her chest was just unexpectedly FLAT. I kept staring at the girl trying to comprehend the illusion. The girl saw me still staring at her and may have thought it was the eyes of love, but never knew it was that of disappointment, anger and confusion. She waved at me, and I waved back slowly in shock.
Anyway, I can't do without the sight of bosoms, so I only called her 3 times and disappeared.

nICE ONE, BUT BOY, U SHOULDN'T HAVE CALLED AT ALL,,,,,, U ONLY GAVE A GAL FALSE HOPE,,,,,OH THESE MEN OF AFRICA
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by tpia6: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by peacettw: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
My story is always d same n very frustrating. Back in d days, i repeatedly met guys who were so fineeee but alas cld not string a sentence without killing d language or worse knew nothing else outside of their environment. I can remember one telling me he didn't know what scrabble was and had never heard of tom n jerry, cinderella or mickey mouse! For pete's sake! What planet have u been residing at? That, my friends is a huge turn off and a wicked defect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice / Wetin Dey Do Una Nigerian Girls? (Disturbing Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.