Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed (6817 Views)

Is She A Witch? She Normally Cover My Hidden CCTV Camera Before The ACT / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by MissyB3(f): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

Wow, this is a chance to have a first view of her cute legs, so I adjusted my position and changed my eye magnification power to X5 for a detailed view.
ARRRRGGH!!!
What was that?!
HAIRS?!!!
Gbahahahahahahahahaha! My ribs eh! grin grin grin

On a serious note, anyone that forgets that no one is without flaws just because he's so absorbed, needs his head examined. We just decide to overlook these flaws and concentrate on the attraction.
BTW, na common hairy legs scare you? I thought na K-legs sef. grin grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by SOPRANO(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
[b][/b] @ Op that was mad-funny, lmaooooo.

Mine happened in 09. Was in Atlanta for a buddy's birthday, we all went to the club to hunt for new chics. it was all fun and I was drunk beyond repair since i knew i wasn't driving. the plan was to spread like a lion pride and gather in all the prey for human buffet afterwards, I saw this coke-bottle  tongue tongue shaped chic and her chest just gat me mesmerized, so i forgo the initial plan to bring all our loots to the VIP section. I remember getting into her car and could not remember a thing after that. The next morning, I woke up to a sound of "breakfast is ready" i opened my eyes and saw the chic  butt nak*d shocked shocked shocked : with one and half tities shocked shocked, before i could say anything, she said: "I know u r shocked, but i had an accident when i was 15, and the doc had to cut 75% of my left brea*st to avoid infections", i lost any cognant communition sound at that point, I wished there was Okada bikes in ATL that day for easy get-away, but there was none, so i played nice till she dropped me at by buddies, infact i always make sure i pat-down chics for missing titie*s afterwards, u'll think i'm a TSA agent looking for bin laden, [b][/b]
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
Kinda like dating a muscular guy only to discover he needs steroids down there. grin I am tripping LOL
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by hackney(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
Well, i guess no one is perfect.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
hackney:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uhP4rS9a14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uhP4rS9a14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Well, i guess no one is perfect.

^^Lemme help u sweetheart  wink.

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uhP4rS9a14?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by teskyg: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
had a similar experience.Tracked a lady some years back.She gave me serious  wahala cos i told her i didnt have a job and finding it difficult to survive.She ran into me at Park and Shop in company of my colleagues and the truth was revealed.To cut long story short,i wanked her and noticed that she used needle take sow her pant, can you imagine.I pointed it to her immediately, after all this shakara,she no fit buy pant,
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dulcet7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
There was a certain very pretty lady who had an awful mouth odour. My heart sank! grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Orton10(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
teskyg:

had a similar experience.Tracked a lady some years back.She gave me serious  wahala cos i told her i didnt have a job and finding it difficult to survive.She ran into me at Park and Shop in company of my colleagues and the truth was revealed.To cut long story short,i wanked her and noticed that she used needle take sow her pant, can you imagine.I pointed it to her immediately, after all this shakara,she no fit buy pant,

^
Lmfao.

@post.
Yeah i had a similar experience like the dude above me.lol.
Was about to make love to phuck one of my course mate s back in college,lol, we're like ragging animals, we cudn't wait to strip each othe stark naked, took her blouse and jeans but dis soap_scum stained bra would no just give way, i gave it a closer look and to ma suprise it was phucking mended together wif needle and thread. Regardless of my hard on, I still laughed my arse out.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by frgy1: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
Met this pretty lady years ago in a bus on my way to school,u know, normal well dressed beauty, so I decided to chat her up.
I just noticed that she was giving monosyllabic answers to my probes , even when she should explain further.
Na hin I curious ask shorty say how come I never come across am inside uni (I already assumed she's a student of my uni)
Na hin gorgeous say : "no o ,I am not in your school o, I am attend another school totally"
Shooooow ! E be like say dem slap me the wey I dey look. I just shock , cus I naturally assumed she go fit converse with the way she dressed
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2011

^^ Is your English better? undecided undecided
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Mygoldie(f): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
is yours any better?^^ angry
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2011

Gerrout jor, tatafo. undecided
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by kennosman(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
WHy All the Bus encounter, Mine was also similar Encounter with
This Babe,fortunate for Her.that was the only day i Had to enter
Public Trans, for a long while.becoz i was not with my mobility,
I WALKED PAST Her, saw her standing, she was waiting to cross the Road,
wen i passed her i noticed her attraction, i did not know that she also took
note of me, while i walked passed HER.unexpected,  She approached me, and
told me that she will like to Cross the other side of the Road with me.well.
i accepted and held her by her Arms and we both crossed, so where both of us
waiting for Bus to our Destination.I turned towards Her and took a proper glimpse
of Her,  she was really cute, so i started a conversation with HER, to cut story short,
we finally entered the same Bus to our Destination, we sat close to each other and chatted
like hell.Apart from Her beauty, to say the Truth, Her accent was of the HOOK, culdn't doubt
her, cuz she says she studies English at the Uni, we later reached our destination,  she paid
the Bus fare for both of Us, Although she was on a Visit to She Her Friend,she was not all that
familair with the location,  so we had to walk together, it was really an encounter,,that i will never
forget, Hey peeps,  let me Take a Break, Be Back to complete the long Story,  grin grin grin grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by aminalib(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
fool, tell the story na,
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dsense(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2011
^^Stop calling fool.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by aminalib(f): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2011
ayaa, sorry papa grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by CyberG: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2011
@Kennosman. . .

Your own command of the English Language is beyond ridiculous! If you can't narrate a brief encounter coherently, you have no rights to criticize the lady's spoken English! Did I hear you say accent? With writing like yours, your accent must be the bottom of the barrel! No paragraphs, appropriate punctuation, improper capitalization, poor use of words, disorganized and disjointed writing! What you have here is just a bunch of words lumped together - and you call that writing? Tell the story and do not criticize her English because your writing is VERY poor!
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dsense(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2011
aminalib:

ayaa, sorry papa grin
fine mama grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by lafaze(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2011
dis post dey totori mi o.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by frgy1: 5:21am On Jan 13, 2011
Phate07:

Which school you go wey dem no teach you pidgin ? Or I gat write formal english for nairaland sef
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dsense(m): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2011
^^He's still attending Boko Aram nursery school grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by aminalib(f): 5:33am On Jan 13, 2011
lmaoo, wat is wrong with you today
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dsense(m): 5:41am On Jan 13, 2011
^^Me boring sweetie . . .Needs some1 to cuddle against me cry
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2011
*kicks D-Sense's nyash and cracks up*.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Dsense(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2011
^^ same quote all day undecided
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2011

Dsense, slap yourself SEVEN times, for saying i attended your very own school. angry grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2011
frgy_:

Which school you go wey dem no teach you pidgin ? Or I gat write formal english for nairaland sef

Bro no offense intended, but you lack the intellectual capacity to question another's intellectual capacity.

And yes you have to use correct formal English when addressing the public. Duh! undecided
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by orbaxy(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2011
lipsrsealed

hairy appears sexy to me. I dont think its a defect.
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by denony(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2011
Phate07:

Bro no offense intended, but you lack the intellectual capacity to question another's intellectual capacity.

And yes you have to use correct formal English when addressing the public. Duh! undecided

Phate07:

chinue achebe's and wole soyinka's, i hail ooooooooo
people should put to their thin skull that people are here to learn
stop faking MR PERFECT PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND.
some people are here to learn things not just to get cracked up.

so stop criticising, or demoralising people's motive
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by Phate07(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2011

^^ It pains you? Go and hug a transformer jor. angry grin
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by 79733139(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2011
Hidden defects! Pretend u did not see it, Zap her then dump her!!
Re: When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed by koolchicco: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2011
fuckilious:

Hidden defects! Pretend u did not see it, Zap her then dump her!!

Now that's dire-c[i]u[/i]m-heartbreaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend In The Face After He Caught Her Cheating (photos) / Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.