Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (21319 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Share your experience if a girl has ever toasted you before.

Okay, let me go first. Even though she didn't outrightly ask me out, she kind of made the first move.

There is one church I go every Tuesday in my area back in the day. Kalejaiye Annointing service. Well, it is Redeem Annointing service, but that's what I call it. Anyway, after the service, I was waiting around because there was an announcement that one man was going to speak on how to get a job.

So, while i was waiting, two fine girls walked up to me...one Brown skinned, the other light skinned. The brown skinned one asked if I knew where the employment seminar was holding, I said no, but that I was also waiting for the seminar. The girl said okay, and left. Later, I was like, wow, why didn't I try to talk to these girls longer. They had come out of nowhere and I hadn't had time to think.

Anyway, while I was still standing there, she looked back and waved me over. Apparently, she had asked some other people and found out where the man would be. I tried to get to them, but I lost them in the crowd.

The seminar was short, but the man said we should come the next day for a lengthy lecture. At this time, I had already even forgotten about the girls. So, anyway, the next day, I got to the church and we were taken to a class for the lecture (the church had a secondary school in it). There was a girl sitting next to me, but I didn't take note of her as I was busy jotting down the details the man was dishing out on employment.

Then after break time, I was sitting, waiting in class when the man came back and people started rushing to their seats. As the girl that was sitting next to me walked in, I saw her with the girl that had approached me the day before, then I realized she was the light skin girl with the girl from yesterday. And then something funny happened, she passed her sit and went to a sit behind me, while the girl that had spoken to me yesterday now came and sat next to me.

I greeted her casually, and continued minding my business. Then she started a little chit chat...nothing too deep or long cos the lecturer was really getting my attention. Then, when the man was about rounding up, the girl did what surprised me. She asked for my jotter, went to the back page and wrote her name and number, and asked me to call her when I get home.

I had never really experienced a girl that bold before. Anyway, I did call and we met up later that evening. Long story short, we dated for a while.

52 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by MajesticKris: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Indirect Toasting grin .. she actually told a friend to tell me.. I like when girls toast Guys.. that way the relationship last longer....

64 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by butterfly777(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maybe you're still a lil young. Pls no offense intended.
Girl toasting guys is not as uncommon as many of us think.
As you grow up, you experience a few direct toasting from them. Though most of them prefer to give you "green lights".

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Onlinefarmstore: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
waiting for elders, when it get to front page I will re-edit this comment

5 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
MajesticKris:
Indirect Toasting grin .. she actually told a friend to tell me.. I like when girls toast Guys.. that way the relationship last longer....

Yeah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by lammylam(f): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Can a lady post how she indirectly told a guy she likes him?

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
lammylam:
Can a lady post how she indirectly told a guy she likes him?

Yes. I'd love to read that.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by BrainRider: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Space booked
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let me share another story. This is also not like direct approach.

Anyway, so in year 1, I had a girl I liked. I was a juvy then, and didn't really understand how relationships work or how to approach a girl. All I wanted was for the girl to be my friend.

So, what did I do? Every night as as I was about to sleep, I would imagine the girl talking to me. That's all I did for about a week or so. One day, I was standing by the corridor of my department reading a Sydney Sheldon novel when I sensed someone walk past me and stop. I looked up when the person walked back to my front, and who did I see? My crush, standing there, smiling at me.

She asked if she could see the book I was reading. I gave her, and after reading the back, she asked if she could read it after I was done. I said yes, and she left. She hadn't taken two steps when she stopped and walked back to ask when I will be done. I said in a few days. She said okay, that she will look for me in a few days. Then she walked off, and then stopped again. By this time, I was already smiling like a fool. Lol.

She asked if I can finish it in a day that she really wants to read the book. So, anyway, I agreed to give her that day, and she would return it in a few days. I never got the book back, but we became really good friends. I really enjoyed her company and was always happy when ever I was going to school. Till one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked what I was waiting for and why I had not asked her friend out. She said i should ask her out after classes. That's how my heart started beating and I started sweating. And then after classes, I was just quiet around the girl, and she asked me what was wrong. Then I opened my mouth and said, Bimpe said I should ask you out. Damn! I ruined the whole thing. The girl started avoiding me afterwards and always acted awkward when I was around her.

65 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by fayded(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yeah.. Alot.. Especially when I was still in secondary school, buh too much "mummy's boy" and games no gree me look woman side.
In my first year in d uni, there was this girl that was fond of sitting behind me in lectures, all the time, in fact she comes early and keep my seat for me, and when lectures re going on, she rubs her leg against mine. All d time.. As in all d Fucking time..
Buh as a fresher na, I no reason am.
Even my first gf in uni, na she give me her number herself and told me to call her when the lecturer comes in, from there we begin dey talk.
Girls do chyke guys sha, it's alot more common than u think

21 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
fayded:
Yeah.. Alot.. Especially when I was still in secondary school, buh too much "mummy's boy" and games no gree me look woman side.
In my first year in d uni, there was this girl that was fond of sitting behind me in lectures, all the time, in fact she comes early and keep my seat for me, and when lectures re going on, she rubs her leg against mine. All d time.. As in all d Fucking time..
Even my first gf in uni, na she give me her number herself and told me to call her when the lecturer comes in, from there we begin dey talk.

True.
Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:

True.
Yudonminit!

3 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by lammylam(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:

Yes. I'd love to hear that.

So I was in a friend's (a guy)shop some years back! Then another guy walked in, had a short conversation with my friend and left!

I loved what he was wearing and then he pulled down his hoodie and I fell in love with his hair!

When he left , I asked my friend who the guys was he told me, and I said the guy is cute sha!

2weeks later I went back to my friends shop with another famale friend of ours I then asked if the guy was gonna show up? He just laughed it off I then told him straight that I was crushing on the guy already! But I begged him not to tell the guy (deep down I wish he would tell the guy).

That same day! I saw this guy in my hostel! Apparently his Friend stays there too! He told me I looked familiar, I said yes and told him where and how!

To cut the long story short, my friend(the shop owner), told this guy I was crushing, this guy approached me later, asked for my number, and we got talking!(you know the rest) anyways its been 2years and 4months now and we are still dating angry

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
lammylam:

So I was in a friend's (a guy)shop some years back! Then another guy walked in, had a short conversation with my friend and left!

I loved what he was wearing and then he pulled down his hoodie and I fell in love with his hair!

When he left , I asked my friend who the guys was he told me, and I said the guy is cute sha!

2weeks later I went back to my friends shop with another famale friend of ours I then asked if the guy was gonna show up? He just laughed it off I then told him straight that I was crushing on the guy already! But I begged him not to tell the guy (deep down I wish he would tell the guy).

That same day! I saw this guy in my hostel! Apparently his Friend stays there too! He told me I looked familiar, I said yes and told him where and how!

To cut the long story short, my friend(the shop owner), told this guy I was crushing, this guy approached me later, asked for my number, and we got talking!(you know the rest) anyways its been 2years and 4months now and we are still dating angry

Wow! Lovely romantic story. Nice.

10 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by soulstar09(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Happened recently....
This girl has been on my tab for months but my intention was to chop and go,.. Unfortunately, my plan didn't fall through before the pandemic die to some reasons.

But my strong will and wouldn't allow me leave this girl alone.... I recently started giving her some attention recently after ignoring her for the past few months.

Funnily, she started catching real and strong feelings. In one of the late night calls, she actually told me she loves me bla bla and the love confession.....she did the thing a guy is meant to do...

Then she was expecting me to say I love her too... But as the kind person wey I be, I no talk shii...I felt she was pained Sha but life goes on...(NB: she be fine girl and smart....I no be small boy too)

Y'all shouldn't judge me though... that's how I wanted to do my thing.

13 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
covid19 is a scam in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Westernlove: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thread For Kiddiesssss........See that one crushing on "Cute Hair" lol Owu still dey Wear Una under 20s.......Female beings toasted me last when I was yet to really understand life......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
it ended in tears

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let me share one more...the last one. Lol.

So, I used to have this clique in a JAMB lesson I went to back in the early 2000s. A whole bunch of happening guys and girls. My closest friend in the clique was a guy called Mr. Nike (the guy wore nothing but Nike, head to toe, all through the period of that Jamb lesson). Anyway, Mr. Nike had one very fine girlfriend like that. One day, we were all gisting in an empty class when Mr. Nike's girl faced me and started smiling. When I asked her what's up, she said, 'I cant believe I used to crush on you so hard, but you never even noticed me.' I was shocked. I looked around if anyone else heard what she said, but everyone else was in a deep argument about who was better between Tupac and Biggie, and no one was paying attention to us. Men! The sh"t was real weird, cos the girl's boyfriend (my friend), was right there beside her. This is kind of the weirdest experience I have ever had.

The girl went on to ask if I remembered any of the times she came to a class she wasn't offering just to sit close to me. I thought real hard, and I remembered one time I saw her in further maths class. I only noticed her then cos the class had only few people, and no girls.

She went on to tell me about all she did for me to notice her, but I never did. I swear, I don't know which spirit was blocking my eyes cos this girl was so fine, with moderately big boobs (the size I like o). Chai.

Anyway, there was nothing I could do, she was dating my closest friend. I wonder why she was even telling me sef. I guess she had gotten over the crush, and we had kind of become friends (because she was dating my friend), and it was just funny to her.

Like 5 years after that lesson, I went to that area again for a Sallah celebration. I decided to check up on the guy, and I saw her in his house. I was happy they stayed together for that long.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by pansophist(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Women hardly toast. Initiating is not your typical feminine trait, but responding. They will rather give you all the evidence needed like a desperate criminal that wants to be arrested by force, hoping that you pick up the tab and do the needful, but one-on-one toasting initiated by a woman? hardly happen.

I have never experienced direct toasting from a woman, I would love to. It would be funny though. Men de try as I swear, with their direct toasting that many times, leads to soul-crushing rejection, and that is women's biggest fear.

28 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by vanida6: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
fayded:
shey u be bill gate son bah smiley

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by longetivity(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
cucumbae:
covid19 is a scam in Nigeria
son of anarchy

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by fayded(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
vanida6:
shey u be bill gate son bah smiley

Nah.. Jeff bezos's son..
Shhhhhhh, keep it a secret. Nobody knows

6 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Femeto: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
She knows what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by drLammy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lol
Make I share my experience
When I was in 200lvl a girl my senior tho in 300lvl asked me out... How it happened
I remembered I was in school that day and my close pal was telling me how a girl had been staring at me I no even notice her till later but na her friend I like they move together also...
How she got my number to chat me up later in the evening of the day I no knw... She asked me via chat if I knw who she is of which I saw her pics on her Dp and responded yes after a while she told me she Loves me...it's felt really weird I just responded Lol.. she stopped talking to me and she always avoid me ever since
But I still dey on that her friend package sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
drLammy:
Lol
Make I share my experience
When I was in 200lvl a girl my senior tho in 300lvl asked me out... How it happened
I remembered I was in school that day and my close pal was telling me how a girl had been staring at me I no even notice her till later but na her friend I like they move together also...
How she got my number to chat me up later in the evening of the day I no knw... She asked me via chat if I knw who she is of which I saw her pics on her Do and responded yes after a while she told me she Loves me...it's felt really weird I just responded Lol.. she stopped talking to me and she always avoid me ever since
But I still dey on that her friend package sha

Chai! See as you kill the girl spirit. That's why girls find it hard to tell guys they like how they feel about them.

9 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Realresk(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
Let me share one more...the last one. Lol.

So, I used to have this clique in a JAMB lesson I went to back in the early 2000s. A whole bunch of happening guys and girls. My closest friend in the clique was a guy called Mr. Nike (the guy wore nothing but Nike, head to toe, all through the period of that Jamb lesson). Anyway, Mr. Nike had one very fine girlfriend like that. One day, we were all gisting in an empty class when Mr. Nike's girl faced me and started smiling. When I asked her what's up, she told me, 'I cant believe I used to crush on you so hard, but you never even noticed me.' I was shocked. I looked around if anyone else heard what she said, but everyone else was in a deep argument about who was better between Tupac and Biggie, and no one was paying attention to us. Men! The sh"t was real weird, cos the girl's boyfriend (my friend), was right there beside her. This is kind of the weirdest experience I have ever had.

The girl went on to ask if I remembered any of the times she came to a class she wasn't offering just to sit close to me. I thought real hard, and I remembered one time I saw her in further maths class. I only noticed her then cos the class had only few people, and no girls.

She went on to tell me about all she did for me to notice her, but I never did. I swear, I don't know which spirit was blocking my eyes cos this girl was so fine, with moderately big boobs (the size I like o). Chai.

Anyway, there was nothing I could do, she was dating my closest friend. I wonder why she was even telling me sef. I guess she had gotten over the crush, and we had kind of become friends (because she was dating my friend), and it was just funny to her.

Like 5 years after that lesson, I went to that area again for a Sallah celebration. I decided to check up on the guy, and I saw her in his house. I was happy they stayed together for that long.

What do ladies see in u... Only u now three ladies.. na war oo

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by RenaissanceGuy: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can't count the number of times girls have made passes at me—directly or using their friends—and then expecting me to take it from there, and I simply laugh at it and look away grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Realresk:

What do ladies see in u... Only u now three ladies.. na war oo

Lol. You know the funny thing, back then I would always try endlessly to get a girl with no look. Multiple turn downs. But when I am not even trying...when I am not expecting it at all, boom! One girl will just jump into my life.

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Deepocean(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
lammylam:

It is practically impossible for a guy not to tell his friend what you told him to to tell his friend, you knew this and that was the reason you took your wise and mature approach of which I admire your boldness and sincerity.

Males can't keep some secrets to themselves without revealing it to friends unlike the the opposite gender, a friend of mine was discussing some things that are highly confidential with me yesterday about his relationship and his side chick, the cheating on her babe is on another level, I was like can a lady discuss this thing with her closest friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
Share your experience if a girl has ever toasted you before.

Okay, let me go first. Even though she didn't outrightly ask me out, she kind of made the first move.

There is one church I go every Tuesday in my area back in the day. Kalejaiye Annointing service. Well, it is Redeem Annointing service, but that's what I call it. Anyway, after the service, I was waiting around because there was an announcement that one man was going to speak on how to get a job.

So, while i was waiting, two fine girls walked up to me...one Brown skinned, the other light skinned. The brown skinned one asked if I knew where the employment seminar was holding, I said no, but that I was also waiting for the seminar. The girl said okay, and left. Later, I was like, wow, why didn't I try to talk to these girls longer. They had come out of nowhere and I hadn't had time to think.

Anyway, while I was still standing there, she looked back and waved me over. Apparently, she had asked some other people and found out where the man would be. I tried to get to them, but I lost them in the crowd.

The seminar was short, but the man said we should come the next day for a lengthy lecture. At this time, I had already even forgotten about the girls. So, anyway, the next day, I got to the church and we were taken to a class for the lecture (the church had a secondary school in it). There was a girl sitting next to me, but I didn't take note of her as I was busy jotting down the details the man was dishing out on employment.

Then after break time, I was sitting, waiting in class when the man came back and people started rushing to their seats. As the girl that was sitting next to me walked in, I saw her with the girl that had approached me the day before, then I realized she was the light skin girl with the girl from yesterday. And then something funny happened, she passed her sit and went to a sit behind me, while the girl that had spoken to me yesterday now came and sat next to me.

I greeted her casually, and continued minding my business. Then she started a little chit chat...nothing too deep or long cos the lecturer was really getting my attention. Then, when the man was about rounding up, the girl did what surprised me. She asked for my jotter, went to the back page and wrote her name and number, and asked me to call her when I get home.

I had never really experienced a girl that bold before. Anyway, I did call and we met up later that evening. Long story short, we dated for a while.

mine is on chat app they do dish out thier heart, one girl once told me she desire everything about me because am the kind of man she love grin grin I just laugh my ass down, if for send the shot but let me nor talk before they will label me that I have pride grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
I have experienced it many times, trust me, I love their courage and just roll with them.
Funny part is that it is people you least expected that will thread the path.
Abeg make I stop here, ladies I think it's high time you started opening up to people you want.
Its not a big deal and trust me to succeed almost all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.