Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

(strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish (3177 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / This is for Broke Nigerian Guys / Guys Attracting Ladies With Money (Photos) / Are Women Now Using Rape As A Weapon Against Guys??? Guys Come And Comment Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Idonweak: 9:03pm On May 06, 2020
Hello guys.
There is something I have come to notice. It's the way you(guys) are pounding these girls honeypot. I noticed that some guys are so selfish and don't consider the next brother that will pound the same honeypot. They will drill the the hole till it's overused, wide and horrible. How can you do that? Don't you know the honeypot is not yours and you are only taking your share. As a guy you should be selfless, consider the next guy that will dig the hole. What if he has small weapon and even if he has a big weapon how will he feel seeing the havoc you have wrecked on the honeypot.

There's a girl i have been talking to during this lockdown. We have become so intimate that she is comfortable telling me anything. So one day she told me that she wants to visit the hospital. I was curious, so i asked her what's up. She hesitated at first but due to my good persuasive skills she opened up and told me that the guy that deflowered her last year (who is now her ex) tore her honeypot during the act. That she had to have her honeypot sown. I was so shocked at the same time upset at the guy for doing that to her honeypot. It's my turn now and this is what i have to put up with. How could he not think of the next guy and take it gently with the girl. Well, I am an adventurous person and i don't know what a torn honeypot look like . We have fixed an appointment after the lockdown. Don't worry guys i will be using protection and I will also be gentle. I practice what I preach. I am sure all my ex current bf will appreciate the condition i left the honeypot they are currently drilling. That's a selfless and compassionate act.

So in conclusion, try to consider the next of any girl you're currently drilling . She could be your friend, gf, ex ,wife or cousin etc. Don't overuse ,don't expand and don't destroy it. Thank you. If you have any suggestions and question kindly drop them below.
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by EzzyCarter: 9:05pm On May 06, 2020
Lmao. Guess the person below me has something to say
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 06, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland.
Recently, my phone(redmi note 8 pro) was stolen and i just finished mourning the loss. During my grieving process i made a decision to also become a pickpocket. Not just any pickpocket but a professional thief. Since the person that stole my phone could go away with it and nothing was done then i can do it.
I have been watching YouTube tutorials on how to be a successful pickpocket. Moreover I have started jogging every morning so i can have stamina and strength to run away when be chased. I have also fasted and pray about it. I know it's a risky affair. I am also learning on how to pick locks. I have also been playfully pickpocketing my friends just for practical(i return whatever i take) But I'm still not as good as I want to be.
My target location will be those Behind area, i will be avoiding areas live oshodi,mushin etc. I will only be stealing expensive phones so tecno,infinix and itel users you're safe. My plan is to stand at the bus stop disguise as someone waiting on a bus and you all know how they rush to enter bus in Lagos. That will be my window where i carryout my mission.
I hope i am not missing anything. If there's anything I am not doing please let me know. Ex pickpocket and those that are still active in the career should please put a novice through.

By idonweak gringrin

1 Like

Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by UnclePrincipal(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2020
Some puccy have been damaged by alot of guys. I pity the people that will take over the terrifying puccy
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Idonweak: 12:18am On May 07, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
Some puccy have been damaged by alot of guys. I pity the people that will take over the terrifying puccy
Lol. That's true. Just imagine what i would go through drilling that torn honeypot. cry
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Premiumwriter: 12:48am On May 07, 2020
One day the same lady will close those legs to one clueless guy and say no sex till marriage.

The guy will now gree and be spending money on the hoe thinking he's gotten a decent girl grin
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Ladycewhy(f): 7:32am On May 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Every curse u curse me will be ur portion.

See babe, if u no get power for trolling, no dey troll me..

U will end up being frustrated..... I no be ur mate for the online brawl...

Ur sprinkle will do for ur family alone.... U r pained and u will be pained forever pained.

Oya keep it coming babe.. U go tire
lol,you are cursed already,I am only helping you to perfect it. Only cursed people beg shamelessly from his mates.

Jumping from thread to thread begging for data and money. grin grin. Are you a born throwey? Don't you have family members? Are your family members that wretched that you have to resorted to online begging?

1 Like

Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by MedicH: 7:34am On May 07, 2020
Hmm for some reasons i can't explain, i find this very funny lol. Like seriously an unwarranted episiotomy procedure from bedmatics. Is that even possible? No it's not. Lol well things are getting out of hand nowadays. Lol
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38am On May 07, 2020
Everyone with a vagina knows that nobody can really "destroy" it no matter how vigorously they "drill" it. I'm guessing anyone with an "overused" or slack vagina is promiscuous & not giving it enough time to shrink back to its normal size. The vagina is the most accommodating & flexible muscle in the human body. It can contract & expand according to size. With enough vaginal control (if the muscle is not too worn out from too many random dicks with no rest periods), you can sleep with any guy & be able to pleasure him regardless of the size of his equipment, that's the magic of the pussay wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=ProfDview1 post=89275029][/quote] you are beyond redemption,that bottom ladder is where you and your wretched family will live the days of your life.

Continue begging and feeding off the crumbs thrown at you by your Juniors, you will keep running round the circle all the days of your life. grin grin grin grin
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2020
Ikpeabujo:
have been here on nairaland for long and hardly intervene in people stuff but I have to do this now because you over reacted . how do you think you are?? God's minister of laying course . for your useless mind to have a say in his Destiny let surprise you mark today date and save this quote and declaration im about to make here
( if there be a God that created me . i reversed every unpleasant situation of that young man in Jesus name . i turn his every sorrow to joy in Jesus Name
let almighty God makes a way for him where there is no way. he is bleesed beyoung measure in Jesuse name

Amen sir... God bless you

Sir, another person wud have thought that I started this trolling first but she started..

I have never seen her b4, I ask for data and she quoted me with insult..

We were just trolling until I woke up this morning and I saw dt she has changed it to curse...

That's why I had to rebuke her curse

In my own mind, we were just trolling ooo but surprised to see that she has hatred in her life... She just cursed me for what she started..

Can u imagine??
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Ladycewhy(f): 8:07am On May 07, 2020
Ikpeabujo:
have been here on nairaland for long and hardly intervene in people stuff but I have to do this now because you over reacted . how do you think you are?? God's minister of laying course . for your useless mind to have a say in his Destiny let surprise you mark today date and save this quote and declaration im about to make here
( if there be a God that created me . i reversed every unpleasant situation of that young man in Jesus name . i turn his every sorrow to joy in Jesus Name
let almighty God makes a way for him where there is no way. he is bleesed beyoung measure in Jesuse name
bla bla bla , he has written his own destiny, from all the scams he has pulled and lies he has told to obtain money from people on this forum , creating different monikers, coming up with fake sob stories just to gain sympathy of people , yet he is still stuck with begging for data, that is not of my doing grin grin grin.

His case file is already with his village people not even cele pastor can save him. He is destined to self sabotage his destiny,not even his ancestors can help him grin

2 Likes

Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by Kingsteve(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Everyone with a vagina knows that nobody can really "destroy" it no matter how vigorously they "drill" it. I'm guessing anyone with an "overused" or slack vagina is promiscuous & not giving it enough time to shrink back to its normal size. The vagina is the most accommodating & flexible muscle in the human body. It can contract & expand according to size. With enough vaginal control (if the muscle is not too worn out from too many random dicks with no rest periods), you can sleep with any guy & be able to pleasure him regardless of the size of his equipment, that's the magic of the pussay wink

In other words, the pucci is like a snake's mouth.
Hmmmmm.....interesting!
Re: (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish by XhosaNostra(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2020
Kingsteve:

In other words, the pucci is like a snake's mouth.
Hmmmmm.....interesting!

Yes, something like that. If you don't have sex, the "restoration" starts within the 1st week. You tell it by the sound of the urine lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. / Can You Imagine This? (photo) / Nigeria Girls And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.