Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus (37399 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by olisaEze(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2020
People r dying, people r scared. Guess what oga governor no one is interested in ur apologies. It was recommended for u, so I guess it’s being used to manage other covid19 patients without ur opinion.

Now quit chasing d limelight and do the job ur people voted u in to do! Since u also acknowledged that it was God that saved u from d virus, do us all a favor and make the health sector in ur state a model for the rest of the country and even Africa. U won’t die quicker if u take the money u'd have embezzled (don’t even try to deny it, u nor bi Nigerian politician again?) and start a state owned Medicare for the less privileged in ur state.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Chigold101(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
If the aforementioned cured him, then why is government not employing it as interim solution?

It already sucks to live in this hell on Earth, it's made worse when a quota system general is at the helms.

What plans are Nigerian scientists making to find a solution?:

We are just sitting by praying not to be the next victim and waiting for other countries to develop a cure so that we can buy while buhari sinks billions into lake Chad looking for whatever he hid there.
the FG is not interested in getting Covid-19 cured.
It's a cash cow for them.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by deeva1: 7:24am On May 07, 2020
No mind them Jare..Meanwhiler, Covid 19 hardly kill if there is no underlying sickness or diseases
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24am On May 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
The mafias benefiting from corruption are angry the governor wants to spoil coronavirus business for them.
As in, no compulsory vaccines

And you know that money had already changed hands

May that corona virus locate them
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GreatResearcher1: 7:24am On May 07, 2020
Authoreety:
If it works, then what the need for sorry?
Has WHO approved it?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2020
and to God almighty you owe this great healing.....forget the media talk about the drug use and help prevent n save others in your state from being infested!
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by jericco1(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2020
Be following Trump up and down until side effects begin to set in
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2020
You did the right thing. Meanwhile sub your Dstv and gotv from home and contact us for any issues.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by airminem(f): 7:29am On May 07, 2020
sirblend:
Nobody is blaming you..
I blame the FG for giving scholarship to some medical students who in turn contribute nothing to the development of medicine in Nigeria.
Once they are through with education, they got abroad. Wasted resources.

Thats right. Its a systemic error sad
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Finnese001: 7:30am On May 07, 2020
grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Finnese001: 7:30am On May 07, 2020
Bala is a real niggarrr
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Afolabimills(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2020
In a short while they are coming for u dear governor those idiots vampires thieves hypocrites are coming they have seen yet another reason to loot destroy further again
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by AmadorSays: 7:34am On May 07, 2020
Before who him wan apologize to?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GreatResearcher1: 7:34am On May 07, 2020
Authoreety:
If it works, then what the need for sorry?

Sit down there and be waiting for WHO...
Which WHO sef? , the one that wants to wipe out humanity?
Bros, Heaven helps those who help themselves..

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 7:36am On May 07, 2020
Who is WHO?
May you develop sense in Jesus' name.

GreatResearcher1:
Has WHO approved it?

5 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by deolumike(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2020
wonder233:
If you notice closely, there is a barrage of backlash and vigorous rebuttal on anything suggested of being a cure to coronavirus. And I'm not just talking Nigeria. The WHO issued a statement denouncing the "Madagascar tonic". Anything you develop, the hawks will swoop on you to discredit stifle and it. They control the global media and the narrative. Pseudo-intellectuals who are hooked to mainstream media and want to sound politically correct help spread the news to kill any perceived breakthrough... You see it alot on nairaland comments like "irresponsible" "is he a doctor?" "has it been scientifically proven and endorsed" etc etc.
My advice: Corona virus is novel, do whatever you can to stay alive before those who cooked up the disease finally decide to release the cure/vaccine they've been hoarding.
Take whatever has been said works, whether chloroquine, ginger, lemon, vitamin C etc...these things even if they turn out not to be the exact cure can't harm you. They are prophylactics.
How people have not realized this is baffling!

There's definitely an agenda by certain entities to sustain the rampage of this pandemic for sinister reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Authoreety: 7:38am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89274559][/quote] Continue fooling your self
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GreatResearcher1: 7:38am On May 07, 2020
larrysworld:
Who is WHO? May you develop sense in Jesus' name.
Jesus is gay
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 7:39am On May 07, 2020
Sorry, I take that back.
Your stupidity is beyond redemption!

GreatResearcher1:
Jesus is gay

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 7:43am On May 07, 2020
Don't worry, Nigeria will declare bankruptcy before the end of the year. Buhari is already begging for loan forgiveness from the IMF/World Bank.
This Plandemic is the perfect opportunity to loot what is left of the country.

deolumike:
How people have not realized this is baffling!

There's definitely an agenda by certain entities to sustain the rampage of this pandemic for sinister reasons.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 7:47am On May 07, 2020
For those who might need it. See below
You can thank me later.....

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2020
COVID-19: Lagos Begins Clinical Trials of Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin

The federal government through NAFDAC and the Ministry of Health has granted Lagos State permission to commence clinical trials of a combination of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Azithromycin for the treatment of the dreaded coronavirus that is currently burning through human populations around the world.

Given the success the State has recorded so far in the treatment of patients, having treated and discharged six and 10 others due to be discharged in the coming days should they record two negative tests following treatment, THISDAY has learnt.

A presidency source told THISDAY yesterday that the federal government was impressed with the state government and consequently decided to grant the approval for clinical trials of the drugs for treatment of the virus.

From Thisdaylive

March 29, 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/03/29/covid-19-lagos-begins-clinical-trials-of-hydroxychloroquine-azithromycin/amp/
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
If the aforementioned cured him, then why is government not employing it as interim solution?

It already sucks to live in this hell on Earth, it's made worse when a quota system general is at the helms.

What plans are Nigerian scientists making to find a solution?:

We are just sitting by praying not to be the next victim and waiting for other countries to develop a cure so that we can buy while buhari sinks billions into lake Chad looking for whatever he hid there.

If those drugs treat the viral disease efficiently, how will the criminals at helm of affairs loots when there is no spread. So they must be against anything that would stop the spread for now.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by babtunns(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2020
Who WHO help

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Dpharisee: 8:04am On May 07, 2020
adioolayi:
If it works....why the apology?

You don't know they kind of pressure he must have faced for revealing what cured him, even Donald Trump is facing backlash in US for promoting a cheap drug when the big pharma wants to cash out on a vaccine under development. See what WHO is doing to Madagascar and it's drink which has proved effective because they are using with no deaths recorded from Covid19.

It's a corrupt world, listen to CNN and see how they are messing up those who oppose their paid 'experts' views for vaccines, they are rather promoting Remdevisir as treatment.
Even Nigerian officials are not in a hurry to end the scourge, they want to make as much as they could while the citizens suffer and Bala Mohammed wants to spoil things for them with his open revelation

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by bigtt76(f): 8:08am On May 07, 2020
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Rilwayne001: 8:09am On May 07, 2020
Adonispco:
My brother; people die from malaria; thank God you survived this malaria cos for me those drugs are used for malaria treatment.

Please this na early morning oh; dont be a keyboard warrior. If you wan quote me just do it with a minimum of N100 cos I go first eat before replying you grin
My account details dey for my signature; chai corona virus don revert me to 0. Me wey no get passport na em oversea virus come shatter my means of livelihood.
OLUWA please dont forsake us.

I don't have anything to send to you oh, just want to point a correction, but you didn't put Bank in your details. Good luck in your begi begi tongue grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Has WHO approved it?

And you called yourself a graduate and a great researcher .

Must W.H.O approve everything for you before you use ?

Did our fore fathers wait for W.H.O to approve of their native medicines before administering it on sick person?
And it worked perfectly .

You're one of the reasons Nigeria and Africa are so backward .

No be only W.H.O na O.H.W

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2020
u11ae1013:
Anyone in Nigeria who has an issue with chloroquine is either biased or due to hatred for Donald Trump because he supported it.

There is no drug as far as I am concerned that is more effective than chloroquine in treating those symptoms of coronavirus

The hatred for trump is something I dont just understand. It's as if trump doesnt have a medical team that told him about the hydroxychloroquine before he announced it in public
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2020
bigtt76:
Werey! cheesy Zithromax only works for bacterial infections not viral infections see here https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1322-3223/zithromax-oral/azithromycin-250-500-mg-oral/details grin

Big tits....are u inside the body cells to confirm that? Who told u that at the micro cellular level ,its what it is?
People are getting cured by it and ur talking this?
How come ordinary soaps help to destroy the outer layer of the virus when u wash it hands? Or are our soaps now antiviral?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers & Criminal Execution(firing Squad)in Nigeria During Military Era (pix) / Power Generation Crumbles To 0MW For Hours / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.