Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,266 members, 7,846,252 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus (37398 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 8:22am On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Has WHO approved it?

SHUT UP please

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by thundafire: 8:22am On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
If the aforementioned cured him, then why is government not employing it as interim solution?

It already sucks to live in this hell on Earth, it's made worse when a quota system general is at the helms.

What plans are Nigerian scientists making to find a solution?:

We are just sitting by praying not to be the next victim and waiting for other countries to develop a cure so that we can buy while buhari sinks billions into lake Chad looking for whatever he hid there.
because the virus is unpredictable and recently it's been discovered that it is mutating
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2020
wonder233:
If you notice closely, there is a barrage of backlash and vigorous rebuttal on anything suggested of being a cure to coronavirus. And I'm not just talking Nigeria. The WHO issued a statement denouncing the "Madagascar tonic". Anything you develop, the hawks will swoop on you to discredit stifle and it. They control the global media and the narrative. Pseudo-intellectuals who are hooked to mainstream media and want to sound politically correct help spread the news to kill any perceived breakthrough... You see it alot on nairaland comments like "irresponsible" "is he a doctor?" "has it been scientifically proven and endorsed" etc etc.
My advice: Corona virus is novel, do whatever you can to stay alive before those who cooked up the disease finally decide to release the cure/vaccine they've been hoarding.
Take whatever has been said works, whether chloroquine, ginger, lemon, vitamin C etc...these things even if they turn out not to be the exact cure can't harm you. They are prophylactics.

The way the media spread the fake news of Hydroxychloroquine killing people was frightening. As soon as I heard it, I knew it was a fake report by the big Pharma guys to derail people from getting cured.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Lumig: 8:23am On May 07, 2020
wonder233:
If you notice closely, there is a barrage of backlash and vigorous rebuttal on anything suggested of being a cure to coronavirus. And I'm not just talking Nigeria. The WHO issued a statement denouncing the "Madagascar tonic". Anything you develop, the hawks will swoop on you to discredit stifle and it. They control the global media and the narrative. Pseudo-intellectuals who are hooked to mainstream media and want to sound politically correct help spread the news to kill any perceived breakthrough... You see it alot on nairaland comments like "irresponsible" "is he a doctor?" "has it been scientifically proven and endorsed" etc etc.
My advice: Corona virus is novel, do whatever you can to stay alive before those who cooked up the disease finally decide to release the cure/vaccine they've been hoarding.
Take whatever has been said works, whether chloroquine, ginger, lemon, vitamin C etc...these things even if they turn out not to be the exact cure can't harm you. They are prophylactics.
I don't know people are now privy to the gimmicks of WHO to control the media through fake "concerns" for our health.
WHO is trying very hard to make money out of this covid-19 pandemic by discouraging any cure that does not come through them.
something is telling me they have a hand in manufacture and the spread of this virus

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 8:23am On May 07, 2020
No, you are the ignorant person here. Zithromax is prescribed because if you have a viral infection that affects the lungs, even though it's a virus, you are susceptible to developing a secondary infection which will be bacterial in nature due to now an already weakened immune system. Your body cannot fight the bacteria as it should because it is not even succeeding in fighting the virus, so when treating infections with lungs/ respiratory illnesses, Doctors will prescribe anti-bacterial as well to avoid the person dying from a secondary infection.

bigtt76:
Werey! cheesy Zithromax only works for bacterial infections not viral infections see here https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1322-3223/zithromax-oral/azithromycin-250-500-mg-oral/details grin

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by u11ae1013: 8:23am On May 07, 2020
blowjohn:

The hatred for trump is something I dont just understand. It's as if trump doesnt have a medical team that told him about the hydroxychloroquine before he announced it in public
hydrochloroquine is not bad bro, we all used it while growing up, though scrachy sometimes but effective. I don't expect anyone in Nigeria to be sceptical about it

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by ProfOkai: 8:23am On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
If the aforementioned cured him, then why is government not employing it as interim solution?

It already sucks to live in this hell on Earth, it's made worse when a quota system general is at the helms.

What plans are Nigerian scientists making to find a solution?:

We are just sitting by praying not to be the next victim and waiting for other countries to develop a cure so that we can buy while buhari sinks billions into lake Chad looking for whatever he hid there.

Very deep. Fine line of thinking

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 8:23am On May 07, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
They want to silence him because with a cure, the looters are seeing monies donated from the WEST disappear.

Nigeria is a chronic consumer, we do not have robust research centers, all the decent Doctors and Scientists have left Nigeria for a better life so we are left with less doctors and scientists who are planning their exit strategy out of this hell fire called Nigeria.

The Government would rather wait for the UK/US/CHINA/JAPAN/AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND to come up with a vaccine or cure that they will spend billions of dollars buying (I am sure they will use this opportunity to loot some more).

Nigeria is a global laughing stock and are not the Giants of Africa as they would love to claim, instead, Nigeria is the Giant of fantastically-corrupt, morally-bankrupt, barely literate, NON-LEADERS.

Nigeria is already queuing up to buy remsidivir at 4000 dollars a dose

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 8:25am On May 07, 2020
Mr Governor we are behind you , anyone that allows COVID to kill him because he is waiting for Bill Gates vaccine is a fool

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 8:26am On May 07, 2020
The fact that a virus is mutating is a bit of a good news because it means the virus wont be as powerful as the original one.
This is Virology 101

thundafire:
because the virus is unpredictable and recently it's been discovered that it is mutating

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by kayrichy: 8:26am On May 07, 2020
Abeg make una free this man...the chloroquine worked for him...and he is entitled to his opinion
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by davien(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2020
larrysworld:
The fact that a virus is mutating is a bit of a good news because it means the virus wont be as powerful as the original one.
This is Virology 101

Lol...
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 8:28am On May 07, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The way the media spread the fake news of Hydroxychloroquine killing people was frightening. As soon as I heard it, I knew it was a fake report by the big Pharma guys to derail people from getting cured.

That dubious research was funded by Bill gates and co where they used old very sick veterans and then overdosed them with chloroquine and some poison just to get the results they want

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 8:28am On May 07, 2020
Remdesivir costs $1,213 per tablet.
Goodluck with that Nigeria

GamalNasser:

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by davien(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2020
Conspiracy theorists full this nairaland I swear, some promoting herbal tonic, others promoting hydroxylchlroquine, and just now one saying the virus mutating is a good thing. Ignorance and stupidity at full speed.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by thundafire: 8:34am On May 07, 2020
larrysworld:
This is Virology 101

yes but dis particular one is very strange and it seems it may go in a different dimension
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 8:35am On May 07, 2020
The term 'conspiracy theory' was coined by the CIA to deceive people like you. Go and research what I just told you about mutating viruses. The corona virus has already mutated a handful times and that's the reason there are different strains in New York compared to California.
I won't be surprised if you think the corona viruses came from heaven!

davien:
Conspiracy theorists full this nairaland I swear, some promoting herbal tonic, others promoting hydroxylchlroquine, and just now one saying the virus mutating is a good thing. Ignorance at full speed.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 8:36am On May 07, 2020
larrysworld:
Remdesivir costs $1,213 per tablet.
Goodluck with that Nigeria

You see why they don't like 10 cent chloroquine

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

That dubious research was funded by Bill gates and co where they used old very sick veterans and then overdosed them with chloroquine and some poison just to get the results they want

The funny part is that the media spreading the lies against the chloroquine treatment know it actually works.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 8:43am On May 07, 2020
There is nothing strange here about Corona. It is a family of viruses and it belongs to SARS-COV2 family unlike the swine flu-H1N1 which is SARS. It is very similar, in fact, I think its 78% similar to the first one, (one of the reasons it is believed to have been engineered in a lab.) All viruses behave in similar ways. Even regular Flu meds. can work for Covid19 if it is used early enough before the extensive virus mechanism kicks in.

thundafire:
yes but dis particular one is very strange and it seems it may go in a different dimension

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by davien(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2020
larrysworld:
The term 'conspiracy theory' was coined by the CIA to deceive people like you. Go and research what I just told you about mutating viruses. The corona virus has already mutated a handful times and that's the reason there are different strains in New York compared to California.
I won't be surprised if you think the corona viruses came from heaven!

Lol.. Reread my post that you replied, because you're obviously talking to yourself here.

None of you citing a cure has taken the risk to go out to a testing centre to put fate in your own hands. Only keyboard warriors posting conspiracy articles and discredited videos from youtube. If I should be so presumptuous as you, I'd say it's your type that drinks Agbo for every illness till it kills you. That's the end of my reply to you.

The only thing I have to say about the thread is that the governor like the people who voted for him are ignorant, and to make matters worse he is so willfully ignorant that he has become defensive of precariously endangering lives by issuing hydroxylchlroquine when it's been shown to be ineffective. If the WHO organization were out to kill you or cash out big you'd still be struggling with polio and measles right now. Nobody wins if the global economy tanks - even the Chinese knows that.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by ZombieNation: 8:52am On May 07, 2020
Why are they so bent on hidding the fact that this drug works?

Because they want to force their vaccine on you.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 8:55am On May 07, 2020
thundafire:

cheesy grin cheesy you believe this shit or you were paid to parrot it?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:59am On May 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Actually at this rate, I think they might give the vaccine free to Africans because of the depression/recession Africa's already problematic economy is facing.

However trust the Nigerian elite to create avenues for looting. They will ask Nigerian citizens to pay 20,000 naira for the vaccine they got for free.

Nigeria students who want to study abroad or citizens who want to flee from this country via permanent residence schemes will have no choice but to cough up for these vaccines. This is because we are entering a new era POST-COVID-19 where vaccination for this virus will be a prerequisite for visas.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:04am On May 07, 2020
sirblend:
Nobody is blaming you..
I blame the FG for giving scholarship to some medical students who in turn contribute nothing to the development of medicine in Nigeria.
Once they are through with education, they got abroad. Wasted resources.

You are talking about students given scholarships but what about Professors scattered all be over our Universities. What have they discovered.
How did they arrive at being profs when they can't invent anything.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 9:07am On May 07, 2020
davien:
Lol.. Reread my post that you replied, because you're obviously talking to yourself here.

None of you citing a cure has taken the risk to go out to a testing centre to put fate in your own hands. Only keyboard warriors posting conspiracy articles and discredited videos from youtube. If I should be so presumptuous as you, I'd say it's your type that drinks Agbo for every illness till it kills you. That's the end of my reply to you.

The only thing I have to say about the thread is that the governor like the people who voted for him are ignorant, and to make matters worse he is so willfully ignorant that he has become defensive of precariously endangering lives by issuing hydroxylchlroquine when it's been shown to be ineffective. If the WHO organization were out to kill you or cash out big you'd still be struggling with polio and measles right now. Nobody wins if the global economy tanks - even the Chinese knows that.

Chloroquine shown to be effective by who? Even after we can provide thousands who have used chloroquine and gotten better and you can't provide a single person that used chloroquine and it didn't work you want to come here and say nonsense , the Bauchi governor himself used it and all the Corona patients in his state are using and till date you think it's a coincidence he Bauchi has a 100 percent recovery record with Zero death ? Even an anti Trump democrat Congress woman who was in the verge of death till her husband went to the black market to buy chloroquine has come out to testify her the drug pulled her out from the brink of death with just a single dose and you want to still come here and say shit .

I hope you are being paid to say what you are saying if not you are one of the most ignorant gullible people on Earth ... Can you name a single COVID patient chloroquine failed to treat ? I am sure you are also among those slandering the Madagascar Tonic even though it has shown 100 percent efficacy cure and zero deaths so far but you applauded Remsidivir an antiviral that has devastating side effects and a mere 31 percent cure rate .... You are just a puppet

4 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 9:08am On May 07, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

Actually at this rate, I think they might give the vaccine free to Africans because of the depression/recession Africa's already problematic economy is facing.

However trust the Nigerian elite to create avenues for looting. They will ask Nigerian citizens to pay 20,000 naira for the vaccine they got for free.

Nigeria students who want to study abroad or citizens who want to flee from this country via permanent residence schemes will have no choice but to cough up for these vaccines. This is because we are entering a new era POST-COVID-19 where vaccination for this virus will be a prerequisite for visas.

Gilead science are saying they will donate only a million vials fro free the rest will have to be bought
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:16am On May 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Gilead science are saying they will donate only a million vials fro free the rest will have to be bought

That's magnanimous of them however, that will go to the elite free of charge meanwhile the average Nigerian will pay tens of thousands for the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Naijaarchive(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2020
Chloroquine was only killed because it's cheap and too aggressive for the whites.. For God sake the drug treat malaria... Covid-19 mimic malaria... But this government seems to be having a field day cashing in on Covid-19.... Sure treatment isn't needed now

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by shekauvsbuhari: 9:17am On May 07, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Has WHO approved it?
WHO is your own slave master! Horrible a supposedly educated person would wait for WHO to tell him what to do with the way that evil cartel is being run. EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM THIS YOUR MENTAL SLAVERY.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by airoport: 9:21am On May 07, 2020
u11ae1013:
Anyone in Nigeria who has an issue with chloroquine is either biased or due to hatred for Donald Trump because he supported it.

There is no drug as far as I am concerned that is more effective than chloroquine in treating those symptoms of coronavirus
In addition, the organic from Madagascar is from wormword and the active ingredient is artesiminin which is effective against malaria. So, folks if I suspect I have the disease I won't wait o. Dogoyaro may work also. I'm right now boosting my immunity with vit c, lemon, ginger, garlic + fruits etc. No one should be waiting for the very corrupt global institutions. They intend to profiteer from it. This is the real blood money loading. Over 250k deaths, yes? Then a vaccine to be taken by everyone.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by steppin: 9:21am On May 07, 2020
bigtt76:
Werey! cheesy Zithromax only works for bacterial infections not viral infections see here https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1322-3223/zithromax-oral/azithromycin-250-500-mg-oral/details grin

Eyaa, sorry.
You have a lot to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Commissions Ondo Revenue Office Complex Constructed By Akeredolu (photos) / Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.