Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

For The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys (1148 Views)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys by uglyBetty1(f): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
If your girl friend of two years should tell you that somebody wants to marry her, what will be your reactions.
Re: For The Guys by Phate07(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2011

Hmmm, if she can truthfully and honestly answer these questions:

Does she like the guy?
Has she accepted his marriage proposal?
Can he take care of her and her needs?

If yes, then i would be bound by my code of honour and integrity to release her.
Re: For The Guys by Dsense(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^^Did you ask you puppy to type this on your behave? undecided
I hope you read the topic again.
Re: For The Guys by playmate(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
oh please. .its a blackmail!
Re: For The Guys by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
playmate:

oh please. .its a blackmail!

Lol . . . very possible!
Re: For The Guys by Spclst900: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
This means the lady in question sees no future with/in her present bf and so has decided to move on to a husband rather than a bf.

Nne gawa o.
Re: For The Guys by Busta(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
either it is a blackmail or she does not love u enuff lipsrsealed
Re: For The Guys by Phate07(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Phate07:

Hmmm, if she can truthfully and honestly answer these questions:

Does she like the guy?
Has she accepted his marriage proposal?
Can he take care of her and her needs?

If yes, then i would be bound by my code of honour and integrity to release her.

D-sense:

Whats wrong with my answer? 

Didn't you see the operative word 'if' which only becomes feasible after the conditions in my questions have been fulfilled. Duh! undecided angry
Re: For The Guys by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
what could he do but monitor and question what it is she wants to do? he is not the one with the dilemma. he girl has to make the decision and make up her mind.
Re: For The Guys by Dsense(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Phate07:

Whats wrong with my answer?

Didn't you see the operative word 'if' which only becomes feasible after the conditions in my questions have been fulfilled. Duh! undecided angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: For The Guys by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
grin grin and this is coming from someone who cannot stay on topic for his life?
Re: For The Guys by Phate07(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided

MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin and this is coming from someone who cannot stay on topic for his life?

I swear, am innocent. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: For The Guys by Omolola1(f): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
Blackmail of the highest order!
Re: For The Guys by patwhizkid(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

grin grin grin
Re: For The Guys by CrazyMan(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2011
I would wish her well provided she gives me her forbidden fruit for the last time.
Re: For The Guys by Dsense(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Who are you refering to tongue
CrazyMan:

I would wish her well provided she gives me her forbidden fruit for the last time.
Chai . .you will now bleep her like ''Jesus don come'' grin
Re: For The Guys by CrazyMan(m): 2:49am On Jan 13, 2011
My dear d-sense, that's the way foward. grin
Re: For The Guys by Dsense(m): 2:53am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^You know i've bleeped a girl that way before . . .Very gratifying grin
Re: For The Guys by roymary: 2:55am On Jan 13, 2011
@OP

I would still make sure i tell her I've been trying to get rid of her for so long and she has jst made it easy. Freaking Hussy.
Re: For The Guys by uglyBetty1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
Omolola1:

Blackmail of the highest order!

BlackMail so that the present guy will marry her or what. I don't see it like that, may be the present guy is not ready for marriage.
Re: For The Guys by sexylogan(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
CrazyMan:

^^^keep dreaming.
ugly Betty:

If your girl friend of two years should tell you that somebody wants to marry her, what will be your reactions.
For her to say that she has already decided to go. i'l wish her safe journey and tell her to shut the
door behind her when she's going out of my house. cool
Re: For The Guys by deniyor: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
I will tell her bye bye in a non challant way. And walk out or walk her out.
Re: For The Guys by omega25red(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
ugly Betty:

i will be like bye bye b!tch

for someone to have access to you like that they even start thinking of marrying you means you made yourself available to them so peace out
Re: For The Guys by deniyor: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
While she is dating me, I expect she does not even entertain offers from other guys. Face the relationship or get out of it if she is not satisfied with it. For someone to propose to her, what could hv happened btw the two of them b4 the proposal. If someone comes out of the blues to propose to her, then the guy is a joker and I expect she should be mature enough to know that and send the dude away laughing.
If she is telling me as a gist, then i will laugh at it. But if she is telling me cos she is considering it, or as a bargaining tool, I will give her the boot. Cos I deserve the best, and ryt now, she is no good.
Re: For The Guys by annawhite(f): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2011
deniyor:

I will tell her bye bye in a non challant way. And walk out or walk her out.
selfish deniyor
D-sense:

baby mi compliment of the season, wats good
Re: For The Guys by CrazyMan(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2011
D-sense:

I know you must have Bleep*ed the life outta her knowing that - that area of her body would be kept under lock and key for the rest of your life.

Very gratifying indeed. grin
Re: For The Guys by snthesis(m): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2011
Notthing beats a goodbye Bleep
Xcept a makeup Bleep grin grin

I'd pretend dat I feel heartbroken,Bleep her well and wish her d best in her future endeavor
Re: For The Guys by Orton10(m): 12:56am On Jan 16, 2011
I'll be more than grateful cos the guy just lifted a big burden of me shoulders , 2yrs is long enough and a pain in the arse she must have been.
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH INDEED!!!
Re: For The Guys by Orton10(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2011
snthesis:

Notthing beats a goodbye bleep
Xcept a makeup bleep grin grin

I'd pretend dat I feel heartbroken,bleep her well and wish her d best in her future endeavors
Yes oOO!!
Great idea. Lmfao.
Re: For The Guys by LordReed(m): 2:03am On Jan 17, 2011
Why are d guys talking like dis some new tin? Did u not toast or did she become fugly afta u started dating? My friends wife was toasted in his presence so wats new in dis?
I tell so does she want to accept? If yes then it's gudbye if no we continue our course no shaking.
Re: For The Guys by deniyor: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2011
annawhite:

selfish deniyor

Whatever you say. One thing I hv learnt about relationships is this: No one cares about you as much as you do. So never shortchange yourself or settle.

(1) (Reply)

It's Not How Long You,ve Been Friends But How Well / Ladies And Gentlemen : Which Will You Choose? / Did I Act Wrongly?????am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.