Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (23913 Views)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by captainnigeria(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2013
The worst thing i ever did to end a relationship was to kiss her friend and when she found,i kinda called her a fat bitch.how about urs guys.

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by clemz85(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
omo! luv jam me, i tried every to escape buit no way.
it worked when i toast her best friend and she told her, man she was hurt, but gues what, she never let go i'm even giving up

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Monicasque(f): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
i said i was HIV positive and the fool ran

23 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by AtheistD(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Monicasque: i said i was HIV positive and the fool ran

Not good. people might believe and that rumour might ruin your chances with a genuine lover

20 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2013

Are you for real? Am scared oh...not because of the lie but the magnitude of the lie

7 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by AtheistD(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
kaboninc:

Are you for real? Am scared oh...not because of the lie but the magnitude of the lie

Why would any woman do that? Some lie that they are lesbians too. But since people now want that the HIV line is always used.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kaboninc(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Why would any woman do that? Some lie that they are lesbians too. But since people now want that the HIV line is always used.

Honestly I don't know. We just have to be careful for what we wish for. Personally, I'll rather 'bone' and end it bearing in mind that what I may say I my reason might hurt her. Though its not a mature way of ending things

3 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by javipee: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by israel007: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Just stopped calling frequently
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by fpeter(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
i just blanked grin and he read between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by devigblegble: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
I think mine was worst,my girl was wrongly accused and she was put in jail for two days and I never paid a visit while she was in jail pretending I never knew she was in jail,when she came out,she saw me flirting with another girl,that was how our relationship ended but today I regretted it cuz I've never met a girl that really loved me like she did cry cry pls someone tell her I'm so sorry

4 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by yuzedo: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
she ask four N500,000 and I dint hav local mony so I rimove one zerro and only giv d maga $50,000. angry well we brake up & now am looookin on NL four a new sweet babes

11 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by supaeagles(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
"It's not you it's me"
(Thanks to George Costanza)

5 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by tspun(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
i purposely start doing the three things she hate most in the world.

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by adonismuller(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
I don't have the heart tu hurt a girl!....S̴̩☺ I let 'em dO the break up by shOwing less attentiOn

2 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Someone just sarcastically called a friend 'SAKA'. Please, what does that mean?
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by akinzyakin(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
13th to comment...yaga!!...#Gratitude

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Ukalsman(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
I've never been in a relationship with a lady.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by chykmoni(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
I av never got d experience before...jst passing sha

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Chuksemi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
mehn me just call her and tell her its for d greater good dat she should just let me qo.....the babe understand shap shap
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Koolking(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2013

I have never heard of this. If wishes were horse.

Not good. people might believe and that rumour might ruin your chances with a genuine lover

Good one there my friend. Most people joke with everything serious. You never cant tell the repercussion of your action
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by qplus(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
kaorama: Someone just sarcastically called a friend 'SAKA'. Please, what does that mean?

Someone who can easily be bought. If u doubt ask Etisalat

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
yuzedo: ]she ask four N500,000 and I dint hav local mony so I rimove one zerro and only giv d maga $50,000. angry well we brake up & now am looookin on NL four a new sweet babes
I'd recommend idowuogbo... You'll find her in the romance section.. Goodluck to you!.. She de use bottle fight sha o lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by kerrybruice: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
Someone just sarcastically called a friend 'SAKA'. Please, what does that mean? It means I don port! He has left for good.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by ATMCARD2(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
captainnigeria: The worst thing i ever did to end a relationship was to kiss her friend and when she found,i kinda called her a fat bitch.how about urs guys.
.Wen her frnd kissd me n said u're d kind of man evry woman wl eva wish 2 hv.U luk xtra handsum n am seriously inluv wit u.As a guy man,i didn't mek any comment.I advice d ladies nt 2 watch ma pix here 2 avoid loosing contrl.GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ukalsman: I've never been in a relationship with a lady.
this one de find wife for NL sad
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Chuksevans: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Why should we tell her dat.are we de one dat offended her.oh man opportunity come bt once

1 Like

Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Just kneel down and pray for a heavenly separation grin
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by dridowu: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
I am Under 17
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by parki: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
port and not call again. Women quickly understand when men pull this move
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2013

Did you say Genuine love? I beg to differ, genuine love won't run when his or her partner is HIV positive. The guy was fake.
Re: Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? by willywark(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
Reduced number of calls and always give excuse not to be together

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.