Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

How To Win Your Ex Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Your Ex Back (971 Views)

How To Get Him Back After He Dumps You - Win Your Ex Back / How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Your Ex Back by intersourc: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Analyze what caused the break up. Think about the situation calmly. You were wrong and so was your significant other. You both made mistakes now is the time to decide what went wrong and how you are going to fix it.

Communicate with your ex. He is probably feeling as bad about the split as you are. Do not argue, do not shout or accuse. Let the conversation flow easily, as it did when the two of you were first together.

Seek counseling. After you and your signficant other have started a line of communication that is not threatening to each other, consider talking to a family counselor about your problems and work on a resolution

Beg, plead and get down on your knees if you have to. If the relationship means that much to you, humble yourself and ask him or her to come back.

Ensure that you both have an understanding of what went wrong, that you both might have been a bit hot tempered and said things that you wish you had not said. Ask for forgiveness if it was your fault. You should get an apology from your significant other.

Send her romantic test messages,cute cards with little notes that state how much you miss her. Don't apply pressure. Just ask how she is doing.

Enlist the help of her friends, if you have a decent relationship with her friends, they may act on your behalf.

Compiled by: Richmond David
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by cashmentor(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
If She Goes, She I'll Come Back Herself!!!
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by playmate(f): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hmph!doesn't work in real life situations and what if the ex has asked someonelse out? tongue tongue
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by iyatrustee(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
Easy!

1 Like

Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by NET1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
nah, I dont want her back.

I think we need to move forward - not backwards

.NET
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
l want her back but will go spiritual by telling God
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Mygoldie(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
Nope.
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by MrCork17: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie (f) <<<she wants to win me bacck wink
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Mygoldie(f): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Go away!!!!!
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by MrCork17: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

Go away!!!!!

and now, the albino want to go away ith Mr Cork, aka sexx machine! wink
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Coolabbie: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
No thanks,not interested in having my ex back.
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by MrCork17: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Coolabbie:

No thanks,not interested in having my ex back.

Coolabbie, ermm sweery can i have you? tongue
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by kaymoney2(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hmm After the long break I thnk it would be wise to act with your common sense undecided

Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
@IYA. . .I LOVE THAT PICTURE! grin
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by MOBO444(f): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
Some ladies use voodoo aka black magic.
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Coolabbie: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Coolabbie, ermm sweery can i have you? tongue
Buzz off bozo!
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Helpers: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
It's not right that you shouldn't be with the one that you love right now. You love them with all your heart and even though they may be angry or distant with you now you know that they loved you with all their heart too. You were good together and with the right advice your relationship can be better than before -- which means you can wipe the slate clean regardless of what's happened between you.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ae9PoJAPvU

How to Get Over A Breakup
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Youngpo413: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
cashmentor:
If She Goes, She I'll Come Back Herself!!!

...and you may foolishly take back abi?
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Only one thing can make me go back to my Ex - My Apartment Keys.
Re: How To Win Your Ex Back by cashmentor(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Youngpo413:

...and you may foolishly take back abi?
Depends.
You're still too Young to grab..
You will Understand better when you Fall inside Love Hot Stew.
Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? / My Story / True Life Tory! + + + Advi$e Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.