Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

He Left Me Because Of My Size? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me Because Of My Size? (4300 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Me Because Of My Size? by zionmmv: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
I have to find a diet that would kick me back into dating shape. Because I know that I can't date at size 8. I have to date at size 2.
My people,what is the right diet and size that will put me in dating shape?

BTW,Do Naja men really care about size?
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
size 8 is considered fat? shocked shocked
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Dsense(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP.
We actually don't care bout size . . .
grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Dyt(f): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
U mean 8 s fat? Den wat wld u call 18? I m 12 n i love it
Gosh ur man must want jst bones den
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Dsense(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^Damn, you are 12 and Rokiat is 16 lipsrsealed
Gawd grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

^^Damn, you are 12 and Rokiat is 16 lipsrsealed
Gawd grin
Point of correction 28. My man ain't complaining neither am I. grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Dyt(f): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
D sense
u got prob wit sizes?
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Busta(f): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
rokiatu:

size 8 is considered fat? shocked shocked

beats me . . .size 8 is considered fat??

Does naija men really care about sizes.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Dsense(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
rokiatu:

Point of correction 28. My man ain't complaining neither am I. grin
MY bad grin
You sure he's not complaining or he's accepted it as a portion grin
[size=2pt]Kidding you oo[/size]

Dyt:

D sense
u got prob wit sizes?

Hope you saw my first comment grin
But to be honest ''I like a girl with a moderate shape = Not too fat neither too skinny''.That's my trait!! wink
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by zionmmv: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
No girl/man  looks at a person from across the room & says, 'can't wait to learn how beautiful that person's soul/heart­/spirit is'.
We're in the animal kingdom, we want the best the species has to offer.

People look across the room and go, 'that girl/guy is hot;, wow I gotta go talk to her/him, ­,

I have name for women/men that I find to have awesome insides but am not feeling the body, 'A friend',and I have loads of them.I have to be hot for my MAN and as we live in a visually - driven world,I want to be size 2.

Am seeking for the diet to achieve this and that is why am here.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
Busta:

beats me . . .size 8 is considered fat??

Does naija men really care about sizes.

I guess they are also influenced by the media sad!

@dsense, I know wink
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
Different strokes for different folks. Some men love their women with some meat.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Dsense(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^Like your man likes you grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by aminalib(f): 2:04am On Jan 13, 2011
so if you are a size 2 it will mean you are hot? hmm ok,
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by meyri: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2011
I never knew I was fat until I read this post. I am a size 10. I better start cutting down on fu-fu. Chei!
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by CrazyMan(m): 2:58am On Jan 13, 2011
@Poster.

You’re just 8 and your guy dumped you; rokiatu is 68, and we’re dating happily without any problem.

Infact I’m even pestering her to add more weight. grin tongue
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by roymary: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2011
@OP

I'm no fan of skinny women; just don;t be fugly.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 3:03am On Jan 13, 2011
Goodness why are men so obsessed with sizes? These men looking like Chewbacca done swallowed a whale and they want to be particular about sizes? Ladies, let start complaining about these fat blubbers and make them self conscious about their "sizes".
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by roymary: 3:25am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^^

Men are better looking. Do away with the Wigs and facial paintings; Would be Halloween in January.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by Areaboy2(m): 3:33am On Jan 13, 2011
zionmmv:

No girl/man  looks at a person from across the room & says, 'can't wait to learn how beautiful that person's soul/heart­/spirit is'.
We're in the animal kingdom, we want the best the species has to offer.

People look across the room and go, 'that girl/guy is hot;, wow I gotta go talk to her/him, ­,

I have name for women/men that I find to have awesome insides but am not feeling the body, 'A friend',and I have loads of them.I have to be hot for my MAN and as we live in a visually - driven world,I want to be size 2.

Am seeking for the diet to achieve this and that is why am here.

you my dear have issues. undecided

First of all, I am fed up with ppl saying "oh why dont u search for someone with good soul/heart/spirit rather than looks!!!" bullsheet *silly censor*!!!  everyone that says this has major problems with his/her self confidence. You think u are ugly and you wonder why ppl dont get to notice u for other  "good" aspects of  yourself,

The truth is, no matter how hideous you think u might look, someone out there finds you really attractive. u just have to stop looking at all the brad pitts in the society and focus more on the shabba ranks (lol,  jk)  tongue

And yes, physical attraction is important. Just that some ppl get more attention that others in the same way we all dont have as much money as Bill Gates. u cant date all your friends neither can everyone be your friend.

meh.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 4:45am On Jan 13, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

Men are better looking. Do away with the Wigs and facial paintings; Would be Halloween in January.

Okay. If you say so. There are more MEN WEARING WIGS AND FACIAL PAINTINGS than women. It not surprising anyways. Men becoming sissified as we speak.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by born2boink(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2011
Orrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooboooooooooooooooooooooo, I run for my dear life
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MOBO444(f): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
Good for you Black lady, you eat too much.
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by 190: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

Good for you Black lady, you eat too much.
grin grin grin

Mobo ure not serious angry angry
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by zionmmv: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
@MOBO 44,, Yea Yea,thanks for reminding me that I eat to much.I guess I didn't see it coming.
By the way please don't judge me,we probably have  a lot in common.
The faces of black sisters that I see here in Naija,UK,The States tell me exactly what WE all eat.Ladies,lets hit the gym and cut out those calories.'MY MAN LOVES ME LIKE THAT' is a myth, He doesn't PERIOD!He's only trying to make you feel good about yourself and wishes in all sincerity that you loose weight,
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by aminalib(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
zionmmv:

@MOBO 44,, Yea Yea,thanks for reminding me that I eat to much.I guess I didn't see it coming.
By the way please don't judge me,we probably have  a lot in common.
The faces of black sisters that I see here in Naija,UK,The States tell me exactly what WE all eat.Ladies,lets hit the gym and cut out those calories.'MY MAN LOVES ME LIKE THAT' is a myth, He doesn't PERIOD!He's only trying to make you feel good about yourself and wishes in all sincerity that you loose weight,

who told you that is a myth? maybe for men who prefer slim women, however there are many men who do not like slim women and prefer women with meat, some with ALOT of meat on their bone, so please speak for yourself before you put everyone in the same pot, I have had bfs that hate if i try to lose weight, u know why, because my shape is out of this world and they would hate for me to be a skinny minnie,
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrCork17: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
yea, that remind me. she left me coz i waz too big. so she says wink
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by aminalib(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yea, that remind me. she left me coz i waz too big. so she says wink
nice dream
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by philip0906(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
yh. . .i like 'em thick like ileke-idi grin grin grin grin
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
Is that your son in your profile?
Re: He Left Me Because Of My Size? by philip0906(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^
nope,he luks gud I think? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women / Am Dying / Marry For Compatibility, Not Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.