Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her (4542 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2020
This one mumu ripe die grin
You sure say no be ur guys go rob the babe sooo... all these boys cheesy
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by stanliwise(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

Hmm really you think that
I know I said it in an awkward way but why being so generous alway be vigilant when people try to exploit you. If you didn’t perceive she was exploiting you all this moment and you fell for it all the while then you have your own share of blame.

When next you want to be generous to people, ask yourself “On whose term”? “Is it something I wanna do”? “Or is it something I am made or persuaded to do”?

This question is important because you are responsible for your actions(this includes the one people make you do, which in this case your girlfriend).
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2020
stanliwise:
I know I said it in an awkward way but why being so generous alway be vigilant when people try to exploit you. If you didn’t perceive she was exploiting you all this moment and you fell for it all the while then you have your own share of blame.

When next you want to be generous to people, ask yourself “On whose term”? “Is it something I wanna do”? “Or is it something I am made or persuaded to do”?

This question is important because you are responsible for your actions(this includes the one people make you do, which in this case your girlfriend).

Hmmmm
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
KenBen217:
u know what?? nothing bad has happened to you...you only learned a lesson...the lesson cost #4 million

Chai
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2020
betexplorer901:
e be like say,the girl love portion don expired.But is a good thing u no collect ur money back,thumbs up honestly.

I didn't bro.... They gave me and option to collect it back but because I still loved her... I let it go

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2020
stanliwise:

Hmm
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by philips3(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2020
@OP can u tell us d kind of online business u are doing if it can be of help to us.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:

Instead of me to born pikin wey mumu and useless like you, make I jejely born Buhari grin

Abeg carry this your indigenous English go front jare
I pity you if you really born that buhari grin
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Originalsly: 6:55pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

am into online business I make lots of money, she knows what I do online

Hmmm...... and after splashing not even N4 million on her you went broke?...and was borrowing? And after admitting you were foolish.... and a maga.... why would you say she is useless? Bro... move on with your life and stop trying to buy love.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
philips3:
@OP can u tell us d kind of online business u are doing if it can be of help to us.

Lol
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by X0012(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
I stop reading this bullshiit wen I saw 4million
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2020
X0012:
I stop reading this bullshiit wen I saw 4million

Hmmmm
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Ishilove: 8:02pm On May 09, 2020
Thank God you aren't my brother. We would have called family meeting on your head.

I have no words for you. Your mumu is spiritual.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by callmeRichie(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=streetpaddy post=89334011]

Alaye don't mix Stupidity and love oo!!! You were stupid ni, you weren't in love!!! I no wan yawn you sha, imagine u spent 4m on a pussy wey u neva f*ck sef Na your type go dey very stingy to families and friends around you.

I'm tired of this same thing on NL aswear... when una go wise up now undecided
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by CsRockefeller(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Real girls hate and detest olodos like you who went to school to waste their parents money.

My two year old won't write this razzly and incomprehensible.

I fear to see what your handwriting will look like if your typed English can be this horrible.

#4m indeed.

Instead of you to have used your time in school to study and better yourself, you were busy doing nonsenses you can't even explain in writing.

I dey good mood this night, I for tell you one bad word.

Instead of me to born pikin wey mumu and useless like you, make I jejely born Buhari grin

Abeg carry this your indigenous English go front jare

grin grin

You are wicked. grin
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Thank God you aren't my brother. We would have called family meeting on your head.

I have no words for you. Your mumu is spiritual.

Chai
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89370100][/quote]

Nawa
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:
This one year after spending money and time on her told me to my face am just her friend after she felt like am useless to her. That she has boyfriend! Let me start from the beginning

It all started December 2018, I av this classmate in the university 200 level (second semester) I won't say she fine but she was ok, so this girl use to distrub me right from wen I newly enter the university in 2016 it was when in 2018 when the distrubance was much in December 2018 I don't how it all started I began to have feelings for her, then in January 2019 I asked this girl date me, at first I asked her if she was dating she said no! So as a cool guy I made my move I asked this girl to date me, you wouldn't believe this girl lied to me that she was not dating, I found out from someone but both of them have issue that they are not in good terms.. I asked y she lied she told all kind of cock and bull story and mumuly I believe because I wanted her, so this girl gave me condition before I could date her, I will not sleep her, I will not hold her in public, so foolishly I agreed and still she gave me another condition she has think about it for 30days, because I was so Inlove I waited... Then February during the election she accepted to date me, I was happy I told her best friend, next thing I got from her is why did you tell my friend, that is over I begged her for several days before she accepted me back.

Let me cut the story short because there is a lot to pour out, on the first day of the relationship she already requested 20k from me, am into online business I make lots of money, she knows what I do online, after I gave her the 20k, the next week she was requesting for 50k for phone I gave and so on, it got to point this useless girl turned me to her servant be sending me messages anyhow, that just the tip of ice Berg, from February 2019 - January 2020 I spent about 4 Million (3.8 millon in total calculation what I bought her and pocket money by Force I turned to her father) on her head, due to constant demands to the extent I went broke and be borrowing to make her happy she nearly reck me, then my classmate started advising me that girl is using me that she still with her ex boyfriend, what got me pissed this girl used my hard earn money and gave it to that useless ex to do nysc registration.. I became the maga... Then we had a serious fight then they called a meeting for us after the fight, in front of the entire class meeting this girl denied me that I was just her friend I won the case in the meeting Sha,

But I did one stupid thing I won't forget in my entire life they gave me two options to let her pay everything I spent on her or leave her, with the love I still have for her I let it go. then later this useless girl came and be accusing me of putting her number somewhere that people were calling her, that day I nearly Killed her is God that saved her..

But she still got her own payment armed robber attack her and she was busy struggling with them with the phone (the 50k Phone I bought for her) and they stab her and she lucky to be alive. that just how it all went, from this just summary I hope you learn something from it thank you. you can leave a comment if you have anything to contribute!.
Take redpills
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by CsRockefeller(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2020
OP this sounds too good to be true.

When I was in d poly the highest I went for a lady to date me was to buy Gala and La Casera for her, this was way back in 2012 grin

I felt if she took it, she would listen to my pleas, I begged and begged her to take it she refused. As she left that night, a part of me was happy, I chop my Gala and La Casera as I walked to my hostel grin

Later on, I would take my Dad's car key to school because she called me to know if I had resumed and I foolishly ran to school after washing d car forgetting to drop the car keys, only to get to school and she was acting up sad had to quickly go back home the next morning.

I also went on 1 week fasting and prayer hoping her Dad would return to her mom, while this girl wasn't, initially we agreed we would both fast and pray together. grin

Then one weekend like that, I followed her to her church camp at Apostolic faith while my family where looking for me in school.

Then she played me again on one April Fool day, that was all. Where I wan even see 5k give her that time sef grin

If I wan too form, na to go buy her egg and indomie for front of SUG grin

2 years and I was on her case grin

She later said I didn't act fast that's why we didn't happen.

So OP, we have all been there, maybe if I had 4 million, I would have given her everything grin
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Emmatee1816(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:
This one year after spending money and time on her told me to my face am just her friend after she felt like am useless to her. That she has boyfriend! Let me start from the beginning

It all started December 2018, I av this classmate in the university 200 level (second semester) I won't say she fine but she was ok, so this girl use to distrub me right from wen I newly enter the university in 2016 it was when in 2018 when the distrubance was much in December 2018 I don't how it all started I began to have feelings for her, then in January 2019 I asked this girl date me, at first I asked her if she was dating she said no! So as a cool guy I made my move I asked this girl to date me, you wouldn't believe this girl lied to me that she was not dating, I found out from someone but both of them have issue that they are not in good terms.. I asked y she lied she told all kind of cock and bull story and mumuly I believe because I wanted her, so this girl gave me condition before I could date her, I will not sleep her, I will not hold her in public, so foolishly I agreed and still she gave me another condition she has think about it for 30days, because I was so Inlove I waited... Then February during the election she accepted to date me, I was happy I told her best friend, next thing I got from her is why did you tell my friend, that is over I begged her for several days before she accepted me back.

Let me cut the story short because there is a lot to pour out, on the first day of the relationship she already requested 20k from me, am into online business I make lots of money, she knows what I do online, after I gave her the 20k, the next week she was requesting for 50k for phone I gave and so on, it got to point this useless girl turned me to her servant be sending me messages anyhow, that just the tip of ice Berg, from February 2019 - January 2020 I spent about 4 Million (3.8 millon in total calculation what I bought her and pocket money by Force I turned to her father) on her head, due to constant demands to the extent I went broke and be borrowing to make her happy she nearly reck me, then my classmate started advising me that girl is using me that she still with her ex boyfriend, what got me pissed this girl used my hard earn money and gave it to that useless ex to do nysc registration.. I became the maga... Then we had a serious fight then they called a meeting for us after the fight, in front of the entire class meeting this girl denied me that I was just her friend I won the case in the meeting Sha,

But I did one stupid thing I won't forget in my entire life they gave me two options to let her pay everything I spent on her or leave her, with the love I still have for her I let it go. then later this useless girl came and be accusing me of putting her number somewhere that people were calling her, that day I nearly Killed her is God that saved her..

But she still got her own payment armed robber attack her and she was busy struggling with them with the phone (the 50k Phone I bought for her) and they stab her and she lucky to be alive. that just how it all went, from this just summary I hope you learn something from it thank you. you can leave a comment if you have anything to contribute!.
if this isn't fiction,U are d dumbest person I might ever witness.....nah your type de end up for hell fire.abi you no know say God sef go vex for you sha.and later if u end up been poor in future u go dey make reference to 1 unexisting factor.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Emmatee1816(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=oodua1stson post=89346697]If you were my son is sacrifice you to the gods [/quote nah god wey never chop better sacrifice go accept am o.gods sef dey get level nah.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Spaceclenzy1(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2020
streetpaddy:

Money Wey U for Use Do Better Investment... Bt Boss Abeg I Need to Connect with u
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by DaddyRochie1642: 3:05am On May 10, 2020
It's not good to be a SIMP, ... That's all I can say

** Shakes Head Out of Pity for OP **
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by DaddyRochie1642: 3:10am On May 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
"AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR HER", YOU SAY. E BE LIKE SAY THIS GUY STILL DE LEARN WORK.

GUY, GIVE ALL THE ORGANS IN YOUR BODY PLUS YOUR SKELETON, AND IT STILL WON'T BE ENOUGH FOR A WOMAN THAT IS NOT YOUR FAMILY.
KILL YOURSELF. KNIGHTS ARE FILED OUT WAITING IN TURNS TO TAKE OVER FROM ANYWHERE YOU STOP.

grin grin
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by Akanoaaa(m): 4:10am On May 10, 2020
What do you want us learn from this your story apart from being stupid? Nothing to learn from your story.
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:

Money Wey U for Use Do Better Investment... Bt Boss Abeg I Need to Connect with u

Hmmm
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2020
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2020
Akanoaaa:
What do you want us learn from this your story apart from being stupid? Nothing to learn from your story.

That's harsh
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It's not good to be a SIMP, ... That's all I can say

** Shakes Head Out of Pity for OP **

Hmm
Re: How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her by streetpaddy(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extreme Tattoo Fan Inks Entire Body & Wants To Slice Nipples Off Too (Graphic) / Imagine Ladies Wearing Their Body Counts On Their Forehead / Can You Die For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.