Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (12971 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 3:30am On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Reetard, your education is very poor, that is why you are too weak to have strong arguments instead of looking for error where there is not.

Cretin! Asking if a question is a question and saying he is intellectual. grin
I know you are dumb, aiit. You don't have to put in an extra effort to make me realize that.

I know your IQ has a minus sign but then,  does that thing in quote make any sense whatsoever to you?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by ekubear1: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2011
Cannot be bothered to read through this entire thread.

But humans vary widely in height, weight, skin tone, flexibility, vertical leap, hand size, foot size, limb length.

And also intelligence.

Variation in these things is natural, and doesn't make anyone good or bad, or less entitled to the rights we all share as human beings.

And being smarter than someone else doesn't give you the right to treat them as a lesser being, imo.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2011
sinistyle:

I know you are dumb, aiit. You don't have to put in an extra effort to make me realize that.

I know your IQ has a minus sign but then,  does that thing in quote make any sense whatsoever to you?

It can't make sense to a vegetable who insists I acknowledge he is still reetarded. grin

My IQ is higher than your monthly Naira spend on recharge cards or service charge.  grin

1 Like

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
***Peeps into thread and finds sagamite's arse still smoking from the initial battering, and I laugh out loud***

So this sagamite is still here eeeh? After I travelled many kilometers away and returned. What I hate about this guy is that he feels too extremely smart. I wish I had the time to reduce him to rubbles and make him realize that he is a FAKE PRODUCT. The truly smart ones don't make noise and boast.

@Sagamite. Don't bother attacking me, cos I have no time to reply you. My time is money.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
funny thread. . .
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sagamite: Your whole points lack structure but I will try and retort what your moronic points clearly says to most rational people.

1. Since humans can act and perform in a certain way based on having a brain, every normal human is intelligent.

2. The difference in intelligence between all humans is negligible and hence inconsequential, irrelevant and hardly noticable in our everyday life.

3. The only thing that makes it appear like if one person is far more intelligent than another is the temperament. Those with loud temperament appear intelligent and those with quiet ones appear dull.

First of all, let us make it clear that your have no jack clue what humans generally refer to as intelligence. In your daft mind, merely being a normal human means you are intelligent.

Foool, in the world we live in, when intelligence is alluded to, it is the context of superior ability to discern, understand, learn, ratiocinate and communicate complex issues at a superiorly above average level than most humans can. Not your daft "ability to learn, understand and solve simple basic problems. All human beings can do this. Therefore everyone is intelligent". Otherwise almost all animals can come into the class of intelligent as their existence is dependent on understanding some simple things. I am pretty sure there are baboons that are more intelligent than you.

REAL intelligence involves ability to not only understand primary and direct drivers/implications/issues but to be able to discern, predict and/or ratiocinate secondary (and most tertiary) and indirect drivers/implications/issues that most humans like you do not have the brain power and diligence to do same.

To address your moronic points one by one:

For (1), relative to animals, humans are seen as generally more intelligent. That does not mean all humans are intelligent in the context of how we determine intelligence which is the comparisons between humans, you dim sum dimwit. Note: I say generally, because as I said, there are baboons that are more intelligent than you.

For (2), you are reetarded. On of the fundamentals that drives the existence of living things is the application of degrees in attributes in the creation of each member of the specie. Some are significantly taller, some are significantly stronger, some are significantly faster, some are significantly more beautiful and some are significantly more intelligent etc. There is a spectrum for each attribute, which has a mean distribution (bell curve) like Oyb put above. A compilation of allocation of each attribute across each attributal spectrum in each human is what makes each human unique and gives the world the variety we see. Fooooooooooool!

Your statement is as immensely daft as saying Usain Bolt pace in comparison to other humans is negligible. What a reetard!

For (3), this just exemplifies your stupidity. Saying people percieve someone being loud as intelligent shows you are a moooron. It is substance of argument that people generally focus on.

This is a very well-structured explanation but I am sure your audience will fail to understand it.

After giving him plenty of reasons why Patience is du.mb, he continues saying that I think she is dum.b just because of the way she speaks English undecided

People struggle with reading comprehension when bush women run the education system.

1 Like

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is a very well-structured explanation but I am sure your audience will fail to understand it.

After giving him plenty of reasons why Patience is du.mb, he continues saying that I think she is dum.b just because of the way she speaks English undecided

People struggle with reading comprehension when bush women run the education system.

The person wants to hide behind "give me proof" and when the proof is obvious. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

The person wants to hide behind "give me proof" and when the proof is obvious. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am really curious how you will respond to his last explanation.

I find the following part undecided

But I only used to say that the differences between mentally strong people are just difficult to notice most times

I was wondering why it is not so difficult to notice these differences for me ................. and you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). / A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.