Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (12959 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
Blackteeth:

@SAGAMORON. Goat head!!! You still  resort to covering your arse with those rubbish eeh? And am asking again, APART FROM THE USELESS INTELLIGENCE GAP EXISTING ON THE FLAWED IQ TEST RESULT PAPER AND THE PAGES OF NAIRALAND, WHAT EVIDENCE IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS HAS PROVEN THAT YOUR WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP GIVES YOU A MIGHTY BIG EDGE OVER THE REST "DUMB" HUMANS?

Concerning what you said about my girlfriend, my girlfriend is hot like fire. She is independent and a mini celeb for that matter. A lot of men were running after her, but a ''dumb'' person like me won her heart even without showcasing wealth. What happened? How did a ''dumb'' person like me win her? Eeeh?
Pls you jobbless guys should stop distracting my life cos when I decide to quit this and focus on my life, you come up with useless statements like ''I have ran away'' It's time to draw the curtain please. I wish I had time like you guys to perpetuate this sh1t. In spite of my stressful outdoor activites my brain is still on course battling two "SUPER INTELLIGENT" heads combined together.

The bold really got me laughing like mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cant wait for Sagamite to respond to this.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
Blackteeth:

^^^***sighs loudly*** What a big !!! Its obvious you have nothing tangible to say. person!!! Must you say something?! Don't expect any futher replies to your STUPIDITY.

hahahahahahahahahaha  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
OAM4J:

The bold really got me laughing like mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cant wait for Sagamite to respond to this.

I have proven to most he is dumb and he has already accepted he is a vegetable after consistent intellectual bashing, so my mission is accomplished and I have stamped the sword in the ground.

So he should . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNElh54Kyk[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by 190: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2011
Naija version of Im so hood

staring sagamite and OAM4J and blackteeth grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JYIYP-_4OA?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by dodoshyne: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2011
Misaac, I stopped reading this thread at your post. I also missed the memo where it said "Brash and Bashing is the new cool". As much as Saga is sound(or appears to be) it is oh so disgusting that he has to condescend so low to make a(ny) point. His insecurity indicators are screaming, *pukes while exiting the building*
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
dodoshyne:

Misaac, I stopped reading this thread at your post. I also missed the memo where it said "Brash and Bashing is the new cool". As much as Saga is sound(or appears to be) it is oh so disgusting that he has to condescend so low to make a(ny) point. His insecurity indicators are screaming, *pukes while exiting the building*

Insecurity?

Get your head checked out. grin grin grin

More like over-security. cool
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by dodoshyne: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
smiley Paradox or Irony?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2011
dodoshyne:

smiley Paradox or Irony?

Both are in your head. grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by dodoshyne: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
smiley
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Anyone that thinks stalagmite or is it sagamite is smart must be 3rd world dumb. Someone whose brain is so porous, it could hardly retain the most essential rule of grammar.
I totally agree with Blackteeth, we often mistake grandiloquence for intelligence.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Anyone that thinks stalagmite or is it sagamite is smart must be 3rd world dumb. Someone whose brain is so porous, it could hardly retain the most essential rule of grammar.
I totally agree with Blackteeth, we often mistake grandiloquence for intelligence.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by dodoshyne: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
Lol, don't incure the simpleton's wrath now,
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^ wrath? dem no born him dumb behind well. He knows me and my partner in crime very well:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-465262.96.html
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
sinistyle:

^^ wrath? dem no born him dumb behind well. He knows me and my partner in crime very well:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-465262.96.html

Unfortunately, I don't know you. I had to do a search to know who your dumb arse is.

This is where I found I pounded your daft brain:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569143.128.html#msg7366458

I hope this moooron is your new partner?

dodoshyne:

Lol, don't incure the simpleton's wrath now,

The intellectual flogging would be fun for me. grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^You are at an unexplored realm of stupidity, you stinky spit - bowl. I can see you enjoy deluding yourself, you insensate poof.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
sinistyle:

^^You are at an unexplored realm of stupidity, you stinky spit - bowl. I can see you enjoy deluding yourself, you insensate poof.

Stop ranting, mooron.

Do you realize food is pluralizable now?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop ranting, mooron.

Do you realize food is pluralizable now?
You mean if food can be pluralized, as in ". . .Foods being transported" , egghead
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2011
sinistyle:

You mean if food can be pluralized, as in ". . .Foods being transported" , egghead

Reetard, so you know food is pluralizable?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
Sagamite:

Reetard, so you know food is pluralizable?
Uglyass w@nkster, you haven't answered my question.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 3:12am On Jan 27, 2011
sinistyle:

Uglyass w@nkster, you haven't answered my question.

Mooron, so you know food is pluralizable, you were reetarded for claiming it is an uncountable noun?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by chika98: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2011
LOL you lot still dey here? Do you guys get off on the back and forth abi Wetin? I never see people wey like to argue over stuff like nairalanders.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Mooron, so you know food is pluralizable, you were reetarded for claiming it is an uncountable noun?
LOL grin
You're still a reetard by the way.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
sinistyle:

LOL grin
You're still a reetard by the way.

Surely you must be reetarded if you fail to realise I am your intellectual God and you need to worship me.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2011
lollll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Surely you must be reetarded if you fail to realise I am your intellectual God and you need to worship me.
The baboons in the Amazon forest that you share a striking resemblance with will worship your non-existent intellect.

Sagamite:

Mooron, so you know food is pluralizable, you were reetarded for claiming it is an uncountable noun[b]?[/b]
I missed this all along. Since when did it become possible to add a question mark to any thing other than a question? Or are you gonna tell me that you were asking a question?
What perverse pleasure do you derive from murdering grammar?

There's only one outcome when mor0ns like you square up against me - flawless victory for me aka intellectual murder.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
sinistyle:

The baboons in the Amazon forest that you share a striking resemblance with will worship your non-existent intellect.

Blasphemy!

You are cursed!

sinistyle:

I missed this all along. Since when did it become possible to add a question mark to any thing other than a question? Or are you gonna tell me that you were asking a question?
What perverse pleasure do you derive from murdering grammar?

There's only one outcome when mor0ns like you square up against me - flawless victory for me aka intellectual murder.

Reetard!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you grasping at straws?

Yes, it was a question. Or are you going to say it is an uncountable pronounadjectivita and can not be a question? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moooron! grin grin grin grin grin

You did not miss it. You miss a thinking and reasoning faculty in your Silverback brain. Ewu! grin

At least you have admitted you are a reetard. So it is all good.

Bow down and start worshippng me. grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
This is really ridiculous

Sagamite and sinistyle, you both should get a room already.
!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Blasphemy!

You are cursed!

Reetard!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you grasping at straws?

Yes, it was a question. Or are you going to say it is an uncountable pronounadjectivita and can not be a question?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moooron! grin grin grin grin grin

You did not miss it. You miss a thinking and reasoning faculty in your Silverback brain. Ewu!  grin

At least you have admitted you are a reetard. So it is all good.

Bow down and start worshippng me.  grin
Bow down Sounds like a line from the 3 - some you have with you two dads every now and then, when y'all acting your roles. They tell you "bow down" and then wink wink shocked   Eww! How gross. shocked

Are you telling me that at this your ripe old age, you don't know the difference between a question and a statement? Yet, you go from thread to thread, board to board, screaming like a hen being despoiled by a well endowed t-rex. I don't know what made you so dumb but damn! It really works.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101212221303AAYoY6I

Here is one of the things you will find there:
A question is a request for information from someone else. A statement is giving ones opinion to others.

Bloody dullard, here's what you posted:

Were you asking if I know or you were I know? Same applies to other in bold. . .

Fo-ol, you don't know anything and you still don't want know anything. Which school on the surface of the earth deemed it fit to churn out your type as a finished product?

My bad for always underestimating how daft you are. Your daftness is legendary.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2011
sinistyle:

Bow down Sounds like a line from the 3 - some you have with you two dads every now and then, when y'all acting your roles. They tell you "bow down" and then wink wink shocked Eww! How gross. shocked

Are you telling me that at this your ripe old age, you don't know the difference between a question and a statement? Yet, you go from thread to thread, board to board, screaming like a hen being despoiled by a well endowed t-rex. I don't know what made you so dumb but damn! It really works.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101212221303AAYoY6I

Here is one of the things you will find there:

Bloody dullard, here's what you posted:

Were you asking if I know or you were I know? Same applies to other in bold. . .

My bad for always underestimating how daft you are. Your daftness is legendary.

So your N100 internet cafe credit has not finished yet?

Reetard, you don't know a question when you see one?

What is that grammar up there?

You are a cretin!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sinistyle(m): 1:21am On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

So your N100 internet cafe credit has not finished yet?

Reetard, you don't know a question when you see one[b]?[/b]

What is that grammar up there?

You are a cretin!
Do you still wanna go down that 'question' lane? Your sieve of a brain has let out all the lectures I gave you on questions. . . na wa o!

Is this all you could post? Intellectual pummelling don overwhelm you, aiit? grin grin I'll let this slide for now, I feel bad for you already.

My aim here was to let you know that you are a silly man's definition of a clever person. . . Haven't I achieved that? grin grin  I'll be watching, fo-ol.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 1:49am On Jan 29, 2011
sinistyle:

Do you still wanna go down that 'question' lane? Your sieve of a brain has let out all the lectures I gave you on questions. . . na wa o!

Is this all you could post? Intellectual pummelling don overwhelm you, aiit? grin grin I'll let this slide for now, I feel bad for you already.

My aim here was to let you know that you are a silly man's definition of a clever person. . . Haven't I achieved that? grin grin  I'll be watching, fo-ol.

Reetard, your education is very poor, that is why you are too weak to have strong arguments instead of looking for error where there is not.

Cretin! Asking if a question is a question and saying he is intellectual. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja / A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.