Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries (1545 Views)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by hillsate: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
I predict that at the PDP presidential primaries tomorrow, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is going to win. There will be marked difference between his and the runner up.
Atiku as usual is going to cry foul, calling a press conference to register his rejection in totality of the result alleging marked irregularities and rigging.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Nsiman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
Gej will win, and atiku will cry foul
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by manuch(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
GEJ all the way
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Nsiman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
Gej will win, and atiku will cry foul
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
GEJ may rig himself to victory while Atiku will approach the court to reject Jonathan's selection as inconsistent with section 7-2(c) of the PDP Constitution.

Remember Justice Ishaq Bello said PDP is yet to breach its constitution since they have not forwarded any names to INEC.

Well they will breach that constitution of the PDP tomorrow if Jonathan emerges winner and the court will then have no choice but to make a pronouncement.

However PDP and its delegates can help itself avoid a long drawn electoral battle which will affect its electoral chances by respecting its own constitution for the sake of peace and stability of the country.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by monkeyleg: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
Dr Mrs Sarah Jibril
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Eziachi: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2011
Jonathan will have more money public money at his disposal to buy their members than Atiku can muster, then accusations and counter accusations will begin, lawyers will dust out their wigs, ready to chop. Then the part 2 judgement of Justice Ishaq Bello will come into effect. Please don't under estimate the sons of Dan Fodio.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Olaedo1: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Honestly idk, GEJ has broken his promise to alot of delegates so anything can happen.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by kettykin: 5:15am On Jan 13, 2011
@ posters , your above average rating of the contestants and their capability is well noted.
I will want to advice you to guard against the Bradley effect, which can not be ruled out of the primaries.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by jamace(m): 5:34am On Jan 13, 2011
Honestly idk, GEJ has broken his promise to alot of delegates so anything can happen.

Are you one of the delegates? How did you know that? Please enlighten us me.

@Post

GEJ will get it.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Afam4eva(m): 5:38am On Jan 13, 2011
monkeyleg:

Dr Mrs Sarah Jibril
What happened to her.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Beaf: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2011
It will be a repeat of what happened in the Kaduna state governorship primaries. GEJ will trash Atiku.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by rebranded(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2011
It will shock you are the North will prove they are one, and stand behind Atiku
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by otokx(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2011
Today has become yesterday's tomorrow.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by jamace(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2011
Today na today.

Up GEJ!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by sammyzacks(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2011
Goodluck all the way!
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2011
Fingers Crossed
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by rebranded(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2011
Definitely Atiku!
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by LoveKing(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2011
Today na today, tommorrow no more, if i nor win today, i go win no more - Atiku singing
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by juman(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2011
Atiku is the candidate and choice of 9 people.
President Goodluck Jonathan is the choice of all PDP stakeholders.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by rebranded(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2011
What has GEJ done in the last 9months, you people just keep going round and round

for me i would want anyone that has Soludo in his team to rule Nigeria, not some clueless GEJ!
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by dcopolopo(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2011
Pesident Jonathan,

Winner oh oh oh winner
Winner oh oh oh winner
Jonathan you don win oh winner
Pata pata you go win forever oh winner

Congratulation to you Sir, Mr. President.

Even before the election its clear that you are going to win. Landslide victory.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Nsiman(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2011
Today's pdp primaries will be won by gej, tomorow's will be atiku's
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2011
Though d situation in pdp is chaotic but i expect GEJ to win
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by xreal: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
. . . though he's done nothing Good for the country so far; as usual, he 'ld have his luck again today; and I'm scared of the violenceaftermath.

GOD; save nigeria.
I pray for same BETTERluck from the riverine.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by Gbawe: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
xreal:

. . . though he's done nothing Good for the country so far; as usual, he 'ld have his luck again today; and I'm scared of the violenceaftermath.
GOD; save nigeria.
I pray for same BETTERluck from the riverine.

My brother , the numerous gladiators have been warned , by all and sundry , to shun selfish ambition and put Nigeria first. They have refused . I hope they will target any potential chaos at each other directly if possible. All the bombings of innocent civilians we have seen so far is sickening . "Do or die" politicians should take the battle to each others doorstep !!! Cowards !!!
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by xreal: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2011
Goodluck made it.
Re: Predictions For Tomorrow's Pdp Presidential Primaries by jamace(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2011
And the humble inexperienced David DAZED the experienced braggart Goliath. What a life! grin grin

UP GEJ!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If Tunde Bakare Was Igbo, Would Buhari Have Won / Mass Slaughter Being Planned In Kaduna For Midnight! / Gaddafi's Security Chief Now In Kaduna As Guest Of A Retired Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.