Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Redpill Guys Are Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Guys Are Fraud (2757 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:21pm On May 09, 2020
why do some guys here claim they are mtgow abi redpill guys yet all their discussions center on women.if truly you have swallowed your so-called redpill then why can't you focus on the meaningful things in your life and leave women issues alone? why do you spend all your time online discussing women? i feel these so-called redpill guys are just cheap fraud, fake, hungry, broke and frustrated bunch of demented fellows screaming up and down like orangutans! deranged and cursed retar.ds! Imbec.iles of the highest order.

6 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Ezennwa(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2020
hmm!

Like Ubunja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:23pm On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Like Ubunja

i dunno anyone with that name.
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
me no dey surprise
the poverty for nigeria don turn many guys to fake redpill guys

4 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Azeh(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
Look at this one..so u too need attention shey...wait on its way

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
MGTOW are usually the disgruntled narcissists that have been butt-hurt in the past, they use that one past relationship to justify their hateful campaign against women. Fine, we know you hate women, stay away from women related matters, get a pet, level up in your career or become a homo..sexual. Life is too short for chronic bitterness.

7 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by liquidfaya: 12:31pm On May 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by allandutch: 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Wetin Cuadrado no go see for right-back sef.
See, I really don't blame people that see redpill wrongly on this forum. I blame the people that started it. They made a mistake or mistakes. How they made it, I'm not sure.
A lot of redpillers on this forum sees it as something that gives them an edge their battle for supremacy with women. But Redpill isn't something you use to fight or shame women.
Redpill is an education, an insight into the clusterfūck of intergender relationship.
Redpill is like the NODs that Navy Seals' use, with it you see a lot better in the dark. Which in turn improves your maneuverability. With the knowledge, you understand the opposite sex better. In doing so, you make better decisions when dealing with them.
Now to the most important part, Redpill advocates that you, as a man, should always put yourself first. In doing so, you make decisions that serves you and makes your reality - which the woman is part of - better.
Redpill is a fantastic ideology but only when it's done right. And please stop mixing up Redpillers and MGTOWs. They're not the same.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:54pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
MGTOW are usually the disgruntled narcissist that has been butt-hurt in the past, they use that one past relationship to justify their hateful campaign against women. Fine, we know you hate women, stay away from women related things, get a pet, level up in your career or become a homo..sexual. Life is too short for chronic bitterness.

they are sadists.

1 Like

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:56pm On May 09, 2020
Azeh:
Look at this one..so u too need attention shey...wait on its way
sharaaaaap! i have said what I want
whatever and however you decide to think is your problem.
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 09, 2020
Please what is redpill guys?this is the second time I'm coming across it here on this forum

1 Like

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by OnPointMan(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2020
Rozz:
Please what is redpill guys?this is the second time I'm coming across it here on this forum

The red pill and blue pill is a popular meme representing a choice between taking a "red pill" that reveals an unpleasant truth, and taking a "blue pill" to remain in blissful ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by KenBen217: 1:57pm On May 09, 2020
just look at how men ignored the post...the two women are just there arguing with themselves...it's those guys that carry your matter on their head that we are sorry for...tbh...we pity them alot...if there is any country that needs red pills the most...it's Nigeria because the girls here are the brokest...most foolish...most useless set of breeds on Earth...they will walk into your life...and add nothing,they're just leeches...you really think people should give a hoot about them...?? hahahah tufia kwa... mtcheeeeww

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 09, 2020
OnPointMan:

The red pill and blue pill is a popular meme representing a choice between taking a "red pill" that reveals an unpleasant truth, and taking a "blue pill" to remain in blissful ignorance.
Thanks even though I still don't understand
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by OnPointMan(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks even though I still don't understand

Really? ok contact me via whatsapp for better explanation.

Number on mysignature.
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Kingarthur21: 2:26pm On May 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
why do some guys here claim they are mtgow abi redpill guys yet all their discussions center on women.if truly you have swallowed your so-called redpill then why can't you focus on the meaningful things in your life and leave women issues alone? why do you spend all your time online discussing women? i feel these so-called redpill guys are just cheap fraud, fake, hungry, broke and frustrated bunch of demented fellows screaming up and down like orangutans! deranged and cursed retar.ds! Imbec.iles of the highest order
If you say this about redpillers what will you say about NL gals ... Lol ,pot calling kettle black.
How many redpillers are you richer than?

One day you girls will push me to do exposures on this forum like casalinda

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by sexylassie2(f): 2:28pm On May 09, 2020
Two trait of nairaland redpillers.

Broke and jobless

Even their leader is of the same stock and bondage.

1 Like

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Tozic: 2:54pm On May 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
Two trait of nairaland redpillers.

Broke and jobless

Even their leader is of the same stock and bondage.

Those people you are calling out don't give a damn on your broke_ass. They are chilling and writing their articles without strains and frustration, but here you are bedeviling yourself and your family...

6 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Justbehave(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
why do some guys here claim they are mtgow abi redpill guys yet all their discussions center on women.if truly you have swallowed your so-called redpill then why can't you focus on the meaningful things in your life and leave women issues alone? why do you spend all your time online discussing women? i feel these so-called redpill guys are just cheap fraud, fake, hungry, broke and frustrated bunch of demented fellows screaming up and down like orangutans! deranged and cursed retar.ds! Imbec.iles of the highest order.
I just dey pity the idiot fucking this one. Dude is finished already.

8 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Keketu(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
thanks viper, that what I been telling many guy here. please Pm me thank shocked

1 Like

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by freethinker420(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
My Brother's women should never be the focus of a Man's Life...they should only be a compliment to it.

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Kingarthur21: 6:46pm On May 09, 2020
allandutch:
Wetin Cuadrado no go see go right-back sef.
See, I really don't blame people that see redpill wrongly on this forum. I blame the people that started it. They made a mistake or mistakes. How they made it, I'm not sure.
A lot of redpillers on this forum sees it as something that gives them an edge their battle for supremacy with women. But Redpill isn't something you use to fight or shame women.
Redpill is an education, an insight into the clusterfūck of intergender relationship.
Redpill is like the NODs that Navy Seals' use, with it you see a lot better in the dark. Which in turn improves your maneuverability. With the knowledge, you understand the opposite sex better. In doing so, you make better decisions when dealing with them.
Now to the most important part, Redpill advocates that you, as a man, should always put yourself first. In doing so, you make decisions that serves you and makes your reality - which the woman is part of - better.
Redpill is a fantastic ideology but only when it's done right. And please stop mixing up Redpillers and MGTOWs. They're not the same.
I support this..

MGTOWs aren't misogynistic ,they just want to go their own way...this set of mgtow on nairaland see it as an avenue to be throwings shades on ladies and belittling men that don't agree with them as simps

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by CAPSLOCKED: 7:19pm On May 09, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
me no dey surprise
the poverty for nigeria don turn many guys to fake redpill guys

IF YOU WEREN'T AN ILLITERATE YOU'D KNOW THAT BEING REDPILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYBODY'S BANK BALANCE.

12 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Omar09(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I support this..

MGTOWs aren't misogynistic ,they just want to go their own way...this set of mgtow on nairaland see it as an avenue to be throwings shades on ladies and belittling men that don't agree with them as simps

It good for a man to be mgtow for a certain period of his life. And such man being wise would use that PERRIOD to discover himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by AfroKnight: 8:45pm On May 09, 2020
Dem just release this one.

Red pill guys have done nothing but dismantle the casual female toxicity condoned by society. Women who despise MGTOW are probably afraid to lose the perks of being female in today’s world.

3 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 09, 2020
Redpillers do babes for this forum strong thing

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Kingarthur21: 9:15pm On May 09, 2020
Omar09:

It good for a man to be mgtow for a certain period of his life. And such man being wise would use that PERRIOD to discover himself.
exactly!I was correctling the notion of mgtow being bad or something.

You are right,at some point a man has to be mgtow. But it depends on how you define mgtow.
A decision to stay away from women in this gynocentric world or opening topics upon topic analysing women and their lifestyle and choices.
For the first decision I support it 100%, but for the second definition...hmmn
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:24pm On May 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU WEREN'T AN ILLITERATE YOU'D KNOW THAT BEING REDPILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYBODY'S BANK BALANCE.

poor small boy. online warrior! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Rawhumper(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
Really alarming.....some dont know what constructive criticism is.

Its really pathetic and disheartening.

undecidedquote author=EjaikreTheViper post=89354303]why do some guys here claim they are mtgow abi redpill guys yet all their discussions center on women.if truly you have swallowed your so-called redpill then why can't you focus on the meaningful things in your life and leave women issues alone? why do you spend all your time online discussing women? i feel these so-called redpill guys are just cheap fraud, fake, hungry, broke and frustrated bunch of demented fellows screaming up and down like orangutans! deranged and cursed retar.ds! Imbec.iles of the highest order.[/quote]
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Rawhumper(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
[
Hitting The nail on The head.....

quote author=TheAfricaQueen post=89354571]MGTOW are usually the disgruntled narcissists that have been butt-hurt in the past, they use that one past relationship to justify their hateful campaign against women. Fine, we know you hate women, stay away from women related matters, get a pet, level up in your career or become a homo..sexual. Life is too short for chronic bitterness.[/quote]
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by gnykelly(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2020
you want to fight the general public... hope you can handle them
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Rawhumper(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
[

It was manufactured by some elements that lack maturity so how do u indeed from immature minds?

quote author=Rozz post=89355728]Please what is redpill guys?this is the second time I'm coming across it here on this forum [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth / MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / Please How Do I Get This Virginity Certificate In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.