Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? (1177 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by afrika(f): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2011
I don sit down wonder. My friend went home to his village last week to marry a girl he has never met. They have been speaking on the phone, but the parents arranged the marriage. Even those abroad too does it too.I thot this sort of thing isn't happening anymore.

Even if they go home or meet their towns person to marry, what is wrong with marrying any girl (any tribe)u love and met from any part of the state be it in the location u work or shop in naija? Or they just use dem and dump them? Kraze dey plenty ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by Dsense(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2011
OP.
Couldn't pick up a point outta your write up undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by Coolabbie: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2011
Same here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by afrika(f): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2011
The thing be say, my friend last week, left abuja for Ogun to marry one girl his parents have wished him to marry. But, while in abuja, he didnt not inform his idoma babe until the marriage rites were over.

Now the reason from him was that, the girl's side of the people are stubborn and could manifest such character in his marriage life in future.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by iice(f): 3:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Still makes no sense.
BTW he's marrying one and dating another. You men are not doing yourselves any good publicity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by tpia6: 3:46am On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by 190: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2011
WTF is arranged marriage

Am i crippled {Gawd 4bid} that marriage has to be arranged for me!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by 677ano(m): 3:05am On Jan 14, 2011
arranged marriage with all his education and elightenment
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by dayokanu(m): 3:12am On Jan 14, 2011
How does location come into this?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Seek Location Of A Woman Before Marriage? by Orton10(m): 3:16am On Jan 14, 2011
^
I Wonder!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Never Believe Their Man Can Be Faithful: / Pls I Need A Geniue Advise / Urgent,worried Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.