Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (100970 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by samincredible44(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
lichocho:
u are among the zoo
for now

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by obembet(f): 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Nigeria

U are not serious o
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by 2gbasky22(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
ok
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:05pm On May 09, 2020
So, policeman get power pass soldierman .... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by lexy2014: 10:06pm On May 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
nothing will happen..All of them Na rifle men..Simple instruction to follow our uniformed men go dey form Voltron... in the west, it's the uniformed men that comply more with policies but Naija reverse Na case

U are right but manner of approach matters. According to d story, they pushed d soldiers wife with a gun. It was uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by ceejeck(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/09/pandemonium-in-benin-policemen-beat-soldier-for-refusing-to-wear-face-mask/

This police and soldier fights should stop already please...
It becoming really childish.

Police and Soldier, none is greater than the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by ignis: 10:07pm On May 09, 2020
Only in the zoo
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by DEIFIED(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2020
lol. nothing dollar nor go see for Erie.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by EmekaBlue(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
Good for him

Make soja feel beating too

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by icestorm(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
No one is above the law. Even governors use face mask. They should be prepared for part two
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by executive12: 10:09pm On May 09, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Resolve kwa.. mbanu we no go resolve anything o until I make sure thosse officers � wey beat me are purnised.. do me I do u o and my own go brutal gan .. why descend on the soldier in the first place

Everybody should put on the face mask, including soldiers. Nobody is above the law. Being a soldier does not give you the right to go about spreading corona virus. The soldier and his wife should be disciplined, even after the beating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by mordred44: 10:09pm On May 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
Imagine
corona battle
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by realstars: 10:09pm On May 09, 2020
May God Help Us.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Carlyboi(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2020
All these tales by the moonlight sef!
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by TruthDefender(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2020
What was the point of the soldier bringing out his ID card though?

Will the ID card prevent corona from infecting him or what ?
Wearing mask is easier task than constantly flashing ID card.

Too many imbeciles on uniform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Pechykedgg: 10:10pm On May 09, 2020
How can an incident like this be reported without pictures. Besides no other reliable media houses reported this. Appears concocted, readers should be aware.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by riczy(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2020
I laf in silence, jux wait for dem. They wud come in legion
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2020
chinjo:
Rascality of the highest order. A governor gave an order and a bloody private soldier is using his ID card as a replacement for face mask. Whereas, that same soldier can't dare enter Ekenhuan Barracks without the face mask else, he will be sent back by those military police guys at the gate. Who knows, he might be one of those repentant Boko Haram boys that were drafted into the military.

Where do the governor derive the right to give unconstitutional orders? Nigerians have no clue what democracy is

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by meum: 10:13pm On May 09, 2020
Wear face mask him comot ID card shocked
Na so u go show coronavirus your ID card?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by temiflex01(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2020
Civilian beat Soldier! grin grin grin Nothing we no go hear from Zoo. But I still never blif, wey pinsure or fido? grin grin
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Mac2016(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This can only happen in the .......
Completing this missing gap and reading the complete statement with the picture below one could infer that you're abroad, you don escape this zoo grin. Nigeria will be free at last

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Zyzxx10: 10:19pm On May 09, 2020
This one loud ooh.I hope the soldiers don't retaliate but the soldier is at a very big fault.When even governors and big personalities are putting pride aside to obey lockdown orders and ensure safety baba is claiming boss.If he catches it now it's to escape from isolation ward ward that would be the next thing.The headline too funny.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by egojiokwu(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2020
Are we in Animal Farm or Zoo?

Why not apply whatever the law says about person caught not wearing the mask instead of beating him?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by cenaman(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2020
Corona nor dey kill Army?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by 02Kebreal(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2020
We beat two today here in Suleja. Army be forming what they are not. Same blood run through our veins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Hahjascho(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2020
I dey come , make I book space..grin
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by stuffs4me(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Resolve kwa.. mbanu we no go resolve anything o until I make sure thosse officers � wey beat me are purnised.. do me I do u o and my own go brutal gan .. why descend on the soldier in the first place

The bonded has got to be the dumbest statement ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by gmacnoms(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
Paperwhite:
NPF and NSCDC versus Nigerian Army.Waiting for army response.Fingers crossed. cheesy
na nscdc I sorry for
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/09/pandemonium-in-benin-policemen-beat-soldier-for-refusing-to-wear-face-mask/

This menace will continue until Nigeria stops recruiting miscreants, illiterates into the Nigerian Army! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.