Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (100987 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by tfelicityk(m): 6:38am On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

An armed man knows nothing about being emotional and mentally sound, in Nigeria, don't even approach an armed man thinking to be shown emotion and affection. Remember, their sounds comes out only from the gun he holds.

And talking about being trained. Hahahahahahaha HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE POLICE TRAINING GROUND TO WITNESS HOW THEY WERE BEING TRAINED OR TO THE ARMY DEPOT TO SEE HOW THEY WERE TRAINED? in depot you will swim gotter tire, tell me how swimming of gotta and sitting under the sun makes you emotionally OK?

Smiling... May God continue to protect and guide us in this Nation...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Kimply: 6:52am On May 10, 2020
So becos u are a soldier, u are bigger than those wearing mask, hence risking your life and the kids of others, well-done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Fuckgovt: 7:03am On May 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Yungmil: 7:08am On May 10, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Mrkcee(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2020
Paperwhite:
NPF and NSCDC versus Nigerian Army.Waiting for army response.Fingers crossed. cheesy
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Risingsunn: 7:19am On May 10, 2020
All of them na rifle men jare. Soldiers should stop forming for policemen. The only difference is the gra gra by the army.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2020
Paperwhite:
NPF and NSCDC versus Nigerian Army.Waiting for army response.Fingers crossed. cheesy

The soldiers is a foolish person. Does Coro check identity before deciding on who to attack?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 7:34am On May 10, 2020
That army should be demoted to join police. He is a disgrace to the uniform
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Hoodbilonia: 7:36am On May 10, 2020
If soldier slap u
U ho know say police na your friend.
Well powpow sef don cut chain
Hahahahaha
On top face mask.
Well its normal
Our NA like to dey flog dead horse
Na dia way. Blow siren.
Blow speed and drive wrecklessly on hilux painted in green like who are carrying time bomb.
Suddenly just like how sars use to behave. They will step brakes at top speed,suddenly park,hilux doors open and they start demonstrating and harassing innocent persons in front of who
Helpless unarmed civilians
Hahahahahaha
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by mechanics(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
point of correction
He's not a military officer but a soldier.
lolz, the fact is that he was wrong by not wearing his face mask.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Gandollar(f): 7:38am On May 10, 2020
Dedetwo:
If I am on the corridor of power, the elements of Nigerian army involved in this fracas should be severely punished. People in the authority should lead by example.
. Unfortunately, what we have are strong men, not strong institutions.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Gandollar(f): 7:40am On May 10, 2020
Exc2000:
grin

wetin person no go read for nairaland with hin coro coro eyes

. You better self-isolate those Corona virus eyes of yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by DCMIX(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
For real? This story looks really questionable.
I personally saw members of Edo state task force running for their lives off Lagos street yesterday. It's a true story.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Pacesetter123(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Resolve kwa.. mbanu we no go resolve anything o until I make sure thosse officers � wey beat me are purnised.. do me I do u o and my own go brutal gan .. why descend on the soldier in the first place
Commot for here joor,go n wear ur facemask.Be obedient citizen undecided
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Pacesetter123(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2020
GeneralShepherd:

Where do the governor derive the right to give unconstitutional orders? Nigerians have no clue what democracy is
From Quarantine Acts of 1926.

Am resting at home mbok.Dont disturb me
shocked
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by ceejeck(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2020
Farki:

They are both equally a threat to the citizens.

Which is an ERROR. Blame the system though, those that are not meant to be in the arm forces and law enforcement agencies are those there, what do you expect.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by ceejeck(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Simple truth
They both Now wear kakki, same riffle, just color and mode of their kakki dressing different.
Case Closed.

And their basic mission is to represent the people not to go and be showing who is who in the force. In an organised nation, when it comes to law enforcement the soldier has no business, he isn't trained for that.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 9:00am On May 10, 2020
ceejeck:

And their basic mission is to represent the people not to go and be showing who is who in the force. In an organised nation, when it comes to law enforcement the soldier has no business, he isn't trained for that.
50 years coming, they will still act the same, they will never change.
Soldiers are trained to fight external war not for violence, peace policy, not for family settlement, but trust Nigerians, we don't even know what is required of us in terms of our job, since a gateman can turn to a reporter over night. Anyone who said I am not tired of this country, the person is mad. Politicians problem, church leaders problem, every profession and occupation in this country is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Ikennafabian651(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2020
They don buy market to all NPF.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by roladex(f): 9:56am On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Are you a Nigerian?
yes na

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by agbonkamen(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2020
Heartmender1:
oh boy, this news don reach here.

.those guys are my course mate and they are both soldiers not soldier and his wife.

The news is totally fake compared to what happened.

tell us what actually happened
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Will they be able to pay the educated one? No!

Will the educated ones damn all the consequences and risk their lives as the uneducated one will? No!
grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Heartmender1: 11:50am On May 10, 2020
agbonkamen:
tell us what actually happened

Stay tuned!

You will hear the latest soon.

The Revenge
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Ballssobig: 1:02pm On May 10, 2020
HarunaWest:
nothing will happen..All of them Na rifle men..Simple instruction to follow our uniformed men go dey form Voltron... in the west, it's the uniformed men that comply more with policies but Naija reverse Na case

Really? Then you could as well advocate for new laws that gives the police a legal authority that prescribe a shoot on sight order for anyone Who violates any lockdown directive, though the soldier shares part of the blame having violate the lockdown directive , but the policemen went way overboard poking his wife with a gun and head butting him... and for your information , if a policeman dares poke a woman with a gun for not using a face mask properly in the West, he can as well kiss his carrier goodbye, Mr man Your head is not in the right place
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by HarunaWest(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2020
Ballssobig:

Really? Then you could as well advocate for new laws that gives the police a legal authority that prescribe a shoot on sight order for anyone Who violates any lockdown directive, though the soldier shares part of the blame having violate the lockdown directive , but the policemen went way overboard poking his wife with a gun and head butting him... and for your information , if a policeman dares poke a woman with a gun for not using a face mask properly in the West, he can as well kiss his carrier goodbye, Mr man Your head is not in the right place
What nonsense you talking dude. Me I sat down jejely on my own and quoted FTC, I didn't even delve into the OPs' topic. Why then do you attack me, are you sure this isn't part of COVID Symptoms you are exhibiting?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Heartmender1: 2:03pm On May 10, 2020
kiss

Lemme brief you about what happened.

Two soldiers "AIRFORCE SOLDIERS ( a male and a female) were coming from market yesterday when a police man followed them behind and started tapping the girl why she was putting her face mask on her jaw instead of face..

The second soldier who is a guy interfered asking while they will be tapping her like that instead of just confronting her politely.

Then as usual, the police asked who he was and he showed him his ID card but the police claim it's fake and exchanged of words occurs which made other police men on duty rushed to the place and started hitting the guy with their rifles, the soldier girl managed called her colleagues and they mobilized themselves to rescue their colleagues but on getting their, a superior officer in the Airforce already gotten to the site then he stopped the advancing soldiers from taken revenge on the police men..

This morning, the Airforce soldiers mobilized themselves to revenge at the police station and they succeeded then they left but unfortunately, an army soldier who was not aware of the clash between Airforce soldiers and police men was going on his own around ring road wearing his uniform was shot by the angry men off the police force not knowing the man was an army soldier and not Airforce.

Now, the issue has become army own too

1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Riverj(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2020
this is nigeria, anything thing can happen
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by 22ndJune(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
Nuel4:
I honestly don't care about these people.
If say I dey there I for go chook broomstick for ground so that they can fight to death.
grin

Does it really work?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Legendguru: 3:31pm On May 10, 2020
Ye
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Rotimi47: 4:01pm On May 10, 2020
Let me say it in Lay man's language " I yam no understanding"

If true, police don buy market.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by tyup(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2020
Heartmender1:
oh boy, this news don reach here.

.those guys are my course mate and they are both soldiers not soldier and his wife.

The news is totally fake compared to what happened.

it's shameful for police to beat soldiers and go scout free

what happened later?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.