Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (100986 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by enemyofprogress: 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
Fight wey at least 10 people no die, that one na fight? Mtcheew
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by drightguy(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
The police men nvolved should get ready for their own Lockdown.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 09, 2020
lol u beta run ...they re coming for you, btw that army man na fool
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2020
Police always misbehaving. Why do they hv to beat up anybody talkless of a military officer or soldier. Don't they understand hierarchy and professional courtesy?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by West2019(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
nothing will happen..All of them Na rifle men..Simple instruction to follow our uniformed men go dey form Voltron... in the west, it's the uniformed men that comply more with policies but Naija reverse Na case
try it here in Ojo u will know that something will happen if u are a bloody civilian police officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Drizzy5001(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Originalsly: 10:30pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmm.....[i][/i]comply with the directive for screening and testing.... really? .... or is it really for spreading the virus?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Whyze2010: 10:31pm On May 09, 2020
Na waoh!!! E get as e be.Army vs police ? Me I no dey o [color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Masaudmuhammed: 10:33pm On May 09, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This can only happen in the .......
Nigeria u mean

The country the police officers are killing innocent people

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2020
A soldier brought out his ID card to identify his identity, that means he ridicule himself

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by InvertedHammer: 10:33pm On May 09, 2020
/
Soldier
Policeman
NSDC official
Boy scout
Bloody civilian

Whoever has the gun is in-charge. An unarmed soldier or police officer who runs into operation by civilian armed robbers is just a sitting duck.

It is all about the GUN. The soldier is an idiot.

\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by WATCHOVER(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2020
executive12:

Everybody should put on the face mask, including soldiers. Nobody is above the law. Being a soldier does not give you the right to go about spreading corona virus. The soldier and his wife should be disciplined, even after the beating.
Pushing the wife was the most foolish thing the police and Nscdc officers did.

Hatred between Soldiers and police is What escalated this unnecessary argument. What I expected both parties to do was to settle themselves quietly and politely.
My only advice goes to Nscdc, they shouldn't allow themselves to be involved in this kind of case

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Brunicekid(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:
That's family affairs.

Let them enjoy themselves
grin
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by lucianohase(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2020
The soldiers will strike the police very soon and in a hard way! This has not ended..
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Thegoodone13(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by olasegun90(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2020
I can't believe it. maybe it's inside film
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Kay25(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2020
All of dem are just bunch of miscreants in uniforms
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2020
Paperwhite:
NPF and NSCDC versus Nigerian Army.Waiting for army response.Fingers crossed. cheesy
hahahah.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This can only happen in the .......
zoo

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Shanid(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2020
[b]QUALITY LEATHER BELTS AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES , BRANDED AND SIMPLE

....DELIVERY AVAILABLE NATIONWID[/b]E.

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2020
The military officer should have put his face mask on, because the virus is not a respecter of persons.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by slinkman(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2020
No pictures to back it up.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by phymo083(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2020
dey go hear am....no police, civil defence or boyscout go beat soldier with uniform and go like DAT...if you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Whyze2010: 10:50pm On May 09, 2020
This covid 19 don De cause many problems now.[quote]
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by backbone503(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2020
Things like this only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Homeboiy: 10:58pm On May 09, 2020
Lol I was stopped today that same place cos of face mask.

I sharply brought it our from my pocket

I escaped arrest yesterday.

If your passing in front of Bob izua motor park

Make sure u have a face mask or sorry will be your name.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by 2016v2017: 10:59pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by 2016v2017: 11:00pm On May 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
nothing will happen..All of them Na rifle men..Simple instruction to follow our uniformed men go dey form Voltron... in the west, it's the uniformed men that comply more with policies but Naija reverse Na case

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by redsun(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2020
jaxxy:
Police always misbehaving. Why did they beat up anybody talkless of a military officer or soldier. Don't they understand hierarchy and professional courtesy?

It is a lawless country and it is legitimate for police to he unruly in Nigeria, a norm and unlike places like America where police make obvious attempts to hide their brutality because they can be prosecuted for acting unruly when they are caught red-handed.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by KingAzubuike(f): 11:02pm On May 09, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
For real? This story looks really questionable.
I was already believing it until I saw the source, pm news.. pm news are known for telling tales by moonlight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2020
Coro fever tinz
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.