Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (100974 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Heartmender1: 1:23am On May 10, 2020
oh boy, this news don reach here.

.those guys are my course mate and they are both soldiers not soldier and his wife.

The news is totally fake compared to what happened.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by vislabraye(m): 1:31am On May 10, 2020
Soldiers will retaliate. But under no reason should the policeman use the butt of his gun to hit the soldier
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nwaonyishi69: 1:33am On May 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This can only happen in the .......
Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nwaonyishi69: 1:34am On May 10, 2020
helinues:
That's family affairs.

Let them enjoy themselves
Zoogeria for you
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by coolcare(m): 1:48am On May 10, 2020
You will see Nigeria uniform men that are suppose to be good example in following guide lines forming Superman like as officer we no they wear nose cover and I will maintain social distance if I like.

You have to remind them to keep distance when talking to you.

ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/09/pandemonium-in-benin-policemen-beat-soldier-for-refusing-to-wear-face-mask/
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by explosiveskull(m): 2:14am On May 10, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/09/pandemonium-in-benin-policemen-beat-soldier-for-refusing-to-wear-face-mask/
Now, no one is supposed to be above the law, I love the Army but we shouldn't be sentimental and apologetic to any of either party cos both are wrong, the government had ordered the wearing of nose and nose mask to help curtail the spread of the virus.
Why would the police officers harass the wife and beat the the military man?
I just thank God that the calamity was averted but forget it that military man already know the officers that dis that and am sure he is going to revenge.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by explosiveskull(m): 2:19am On May 10, 2020
SIR0:
Here is the missing part of the story;

"As the men of the Nigerian army stormed the area, the policemen were nowhere to be foundgrin"

Na joke o
It dosen't have to be a joke, what you said is the correct fact, those police officers are simps who are cowards. Am sure that military man no go rest until he gets his own revenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by lilmerhnuel(m): 2:31am On May 10, 2020
Visit this thread for a well stated method on how to grow your IG followers real quick.
https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/05/how-i-got-1000-free-instagram-followers.html

How to get up to 1000 followers on IG per hour. This really worked and still working. Safest method so far. No downloads or survey needed
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by CodeTemplar: 2:32am On May 10, 2020
JBoy9:
Lol....when Police in Benin see "anything" in army khakis or camo right now grin
GeoWorldEdu?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Reform9ja: 2:36am On May 10, 2020
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by roladex(f): 3:02am On May 10, 2020
HarunaWest:
nothing will happen..All of them Na rifle men..Simple instruction to follow our uniformed men go dey form Voltron... in the west, it's the uniformed men that comply more with policies but Naija reverse Na case
well said..but must he beat him up
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by roladex(f): 3:03am On May 10, 2020
It can never happen..this is a fake news
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by BennyDon: 3:25am On May 10, 2020
Rivalry among the military and para-military. Why must they beat up a soldier in the first place?

Cat looking for lion's trouble

Ok, una go wise up!
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Realfrankie(m): 3:25am On May 10, 2020
I don't understand what's going on in this country anymore
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by YorubaNinja: 4:15am On May 10, 2020
samincredible44:

zoo republic.

Biafra Land
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Mistadee87: 4:23am On May 10, 2020
Arrant nonsense
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by UKkev: 4:27am On May 10, 2020
chinjo:
Rascality of the highest order. A governor gave an order and a bloody private soldier is using his ID card as a replacement for face mask. Whereas, that same soldier can't dare enter Ekenhuan Barracks without the face mask else, he will be sent back by those military police guys at the gate. Who knows, he might be one of those repentant Boko Haram boys that were drafted into the military.
rubbish, who told you he is a private soldier?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by UKkev: 4:29am On May 10, 2020
All those bloody clowns that call themselves police officers
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by chisani(m): 4:50am On May 10, 2020
Lord Action saw it coming. When he said that, " power corrupt, Absolute power corrupt absolutely.

Another unnecessary show of power by uniformed men. A case of a lower class fighting another lower class. Las las social stratification still exist.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 5:16am On May 10, 2020
ceejeck:

This police and soldier fights should stop already please...
It becoming really childish.

Police and Soldier, none is greater than the other.

Simple truth
They both Now wear kakki, same riffle, just color and mode of their kakki dressing different.
Case Closed.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 5:18am On May 10, 2020
UKkev:
rubbish, who told you he is a private soldier?
What our brother meant to say is A SOLDIER ON CAMOUFLAGE. (as in not on full military kakki)
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 5:19am On May 10, 2020
roladex:
It can never happen..this is a fake news
Are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by tfelicityk(m): 5:23am On May 10, 2020
Frustrated law enforcement personnel

Why will a personnel of NPF tell another security personnel that his ID card is fake?

Is it the NPF that issued other security ID cards?

Why will men of the NPF used his service riffle to push unarmed woman (according to the tales) despite he knew she is married?

Well, they are lucky that Army is not armed at that particular period. I believed they would have even approach him.

It is better to persuade any defaulters with soft tones and core value approach... This alone would have solved the situation and their duties would have continued that day peacefully.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by OKTolu: 5:36am On May 10, 2020
Op this your stories get as e be
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 5:41am On May 10, 2020
vislabraye:
Soldiers will retaliate. But under no reason should the policeman use the butt of his gun to hit the soldier

Retaliate how?
By killing the policemen or their families?
By burning their station or van?
By stabbing them or sending out emiseries or mercenaries to waylay them on their way home or while they commute.

Stop seeing too much film, it is not good for your health.
Everything is settled. If anything happens to any of those policemen, he will be the first suspect and believe me he will be convicted. The police is not fools, any attack as retaliation will cause havoc and mayhem.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 5:42am On May 10, 2020
Ornament2003:

This menace will continue until Nigeria stops recruiting miscreants, illiterates into the Nigerian Army! grin grin

Will they be able to pay the educated one? No!

Will the educated ones damn all the consequences and risk their lives as the uneducated one will? No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 5:43am On May 10, 2020
tfelicityk:
Frustrated law enforcement personnel

Why will a personnel of NPF tell another security personnel that his ID card is fake?

Is it the NPF that issued other security ID cards?

Why will men of the NPF used his service riffle to push unarmed woman (according to the tales) despite he knew she is married?

Well, they are lucky that Army is not armed at that particular period. I believed they would have even approach him.

It is better to persuade any defaulters with soft tones and core value approach... This alone would have solved the situation and their duties would have continued that day peacefully.

Do you watch the video, you might not know the statement coming out of the woman's mouth because her husband is a soldier. You are talking as if you are not a Nairalander. Nor a Nigerian
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by tfelicityk(m): 5:54am On May 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Do you watch the video, you might not know the statement coming out of the woman's mouth because her husband is a soldier. You are talking as if you are not a Nairalander. Nor a Nigerian

Well, I am only reacting to the information posted here on the forum... I have not seen any video of the incident except picture of people gathered.

No matter what the woman may have said. Any law enforcement personnel is trained to be physically, emotionally and mentally sound.

*Can't the men act like one of the DCO of NPF who was bartered by a woman in Oyo state* smiling...

Besides, a source has it that the said couple are soldiers.

I am only happy that no souls was lost.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nobody: 6:05am On May 10, 2020
tfelicityk:

Well, I am only reacting to the information posted here on the forum... I have not seen any video of the incident except picture of people gathered.

No matter what the woman may have said. Any law enforcement personnel is trained to be physically, emotionally and mentally sound.

*Can't the men act like one of the DCO of NPF who was bartered by a woman in Oyo state* smiling...

Besides, a source has it that the said couple are soldiers.

I am only happy that no souls was lost.
An armed man knows nothing about being emotional and mentally sound, in Nigeria, don't even approach an armed man thinking to be shown emotion and affection. Remember, their sounds comes out only from the gun he holds.

And talking about being trained. Hahahahahahaha HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE POLICE TRAINING GROUND TO WITNESS HOW THEY WERE BEING TRAINED OR TO THE ARMY DEPOT TO SEE HOW THEY WERE TRAINED? in depot you will swim gotter tire, tell me how swimming of gotta and sitting under the sun makes you emotionally OK?
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Emmawombagga: 6:26am On May 10, 2020
chinjo:
Rascality of the highest order. A governor gave an order and a bloody private soldier is using his ID card as a replacement for face mask. Whereas, that same soldier can't dare enter Ekenhuan Barracks without the face mask else, he will be sent back by those military police guys at the gate. Who knows, he might be one of those repentant Boko Haram boys that were drafted into the military.
U dont even know what ur saying. is like u are Pman, nosense souls i pray that whose armys shoul come out and kill all these ashawo children we deself nigerian polis god punishdem all
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Tillatalk: 6:31am On May 10, 2020
This can only happen in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.