Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (100975 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by edego2up(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2020
Make I no see eny policeman any na policewoman take me to mobile Court in Benin if I no Wear facemask intact I no go Wear again. Because see them now they no charge soldia to mobile court na me wey I be man of myself they wan come try?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2020
It's clearly a false story...
Have a glance at the onlookers without facemask at the scene.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Prophet777: 11:06pm On May 09, 2020
The manner by which soildiers are maltreated, ridiculed and subjected to unecessary brutality calls for concerned this days.

I blve the said police officers should have followed the due process if the soildier is at fault.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Kosoco(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2020
I weep for your mentality... That soldier will still be the one to Humiliate and frog jump you if don’t wear mask. What kind of hypocrite is this tufiakwa
beautyhd:
You say?

Nigerian policemen are often over zealous. Is that the right approach? I'm sure if there were two soldiers they wouldn't have tried that.

All of una are same, exercising unnecessary power on weaker persons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Farki: 11:08pm On May 09, 2020
I don tire for this country. grin

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Olabode971(f): 11:08pm On May 09, 2020
2head inside 1pot

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Zyzxx10: 11:09pm On May 09, 2020
Fire
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Farki: 11:09pm On May 09, 2020
ceejeck:

This police and soldier fights should stop already please...
It becoming really childish.

Police and Soldier, none is greater than the other.

They are both equally a threat to the citizens.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Cmexy: 11:10pm On May 09, 2020
Yeye kwantri

Rubbish
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Farki: 11:11pm On May 09, 2020
TruthDefender:
What was the point of the soldier bringing out his ID card though?

Will the ID card prevent corona from infecting him or what ?
Wearing mask is easier task than constantly flashing ID card.

Too many imbeciles on uniform.

Soldiers think their occupation gives them licence to break the law, some don't understand that this isn't military era anymore.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by geraldswallow: 11:11pm On May 09, 2020
The reason black nation can never grow is because they love the show of anything that resemble power to them. Army official can not obey simple instructions because he believe in his mind he is army so he can do any how. Shit hole country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Farki: 11:15pm On May 09, 2020
West2019:
try it here in Ojo u will know that something will happen if u are a bloody civilian police officer

All the talk about fighting bloody civilians, the bloody civilians in Sambisa they haven't finished after 10 years, the bloody civilians in the Niger Delta had them begging for peace. They can only perform gallantry for unarmed bloody civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by SmartyPants(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2020
Paperwhite:
NPF and NSCDC versus Nigerian Army.Waiting for army response.Fingers crossed. cheesy

Try to read.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by okah86(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2020
grin yawa
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by toprealman: 11:49pm On May 09, 2020
This is so unnecessary.
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by armadeo(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2020
Just wear your mask you're showing you are above a law made to protect everyone including yourself.

Serves him right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by SinnamonLove: 11:56pm On May 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
nothing will happen..All of them Na rifle men..Simple SinnamonLove to follow our uniformed men go dey form Voltron... in the west, it's the uniformed men that comply more with policies but Naija reverse Na case

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Charly68: 12:02am On May 10, 2020
When a military man won't keep the law,I think he worth suspicion..he should be sent to court not beaten ..
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Nanavati(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2020
trouble bin d slip u go wake am
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by fortunechy(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2020
It can only happen in shit hole country
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Smilingjoe4(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2020
mechanics:
The military officer should have put his face mask on, because the virus is not a respecter of persons.
point of correction
He's not a military officer but a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by Aboks(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2020
SIR0:
Here is the missing part of the story;

"As the men of the Nigerian army stormed the area, the policemen were nowhere to be foundgrin"

Na joke o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2020
It's good they ensure that everyone does the needful while coming out but the comeback for this case is going to be.........

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by rissky009(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by enirock(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2020
yawa don gas abi is yawa has gas?

If our lawmakers cannot adhere to a simple directive from NCDC to self isolate after coming into the country then I won't blame the man from flouting an order though it's not right. He could have used his handkerchief ND cover his nose but we are power drunk in this country

The temerity to shove the soldiers wife and use the "butt" of his gun on the soldier

Them for just arrest am instead of ganging up to beat him.
We dey hear cult war make all this force nor start their own ooo. I don't like what I hate
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by pieces18: 12:29am On May 10, 2020
lichocho:
u are among the zoo
And he's better of in the place he called zoo!!!
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by StubbornGENIUS: 12:51am On May 10, 2020
This is a fake story,allegedly
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by tfash96(m): 1:10am On May 10, 2020
Even hunter can become the hunted
Re: Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin by DonTattaglia: 1:21am On May 10, 2020
The useless soldier is very stupid..The policemen should have broken his jaw! Who d hell is he proving to be. Its high time they start treating these soldiers like animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.