Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God (3016 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by HappyPagan: 6:37pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
my friend he is alive, I encountered him this very Sunday.
Someone that died 2000 years ago.... You have a mental problem Bro. You talking to a zombie?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i dare you to do it now and we will all see if your god is just a pile of garbage or not... I DARE YOU TO PRAY FOR MY DEATH, RIGHT NOW!!!!

your god is rubbish! focus on the millions of innocent people who are dying, that your god does not save...focus on the millions of innocent people that are sick destitute hungry, that your god does not save. your evil god hasnt saved anyone but you really think he will now kill innocent people? only an evil good for nothing bastard god would do that.

use your brain!
Well well well well
Just like your father the devil, you come to deceive ,but I won't pray so, cuz am not to seek evil for my scorners but pray that you see the light of God's love.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2020
Enoch07:
you don't need any reason, asking for reasons alone is enough reason
enough how
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:

Well well well well
Just like your father the devil, you come to deceive ,but I won't pray so, cuz am not to seek evil for my scorners but pray that you see the light of God's love.

see this deluded brainless sheep....YOU are the one who brought evil to this discussion by saying that you would pray for my death. you evil demon parading as whatever!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

see this deluded brainless sheep....YOU are the one who brought evil to this discussion by saying that you would pray for my death. you evil demon parading as whatever!
you don't have to be rude
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
you don't have to be rude

read again what i wrote to you, and tell me where i was rude...?

MrBrownJay1:
your holybook clearly states that:

Matthew 7:7-8
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

... so why dont you pray for ANYTHING you have always desired in life and see if it will happen today, this week, this year or even this century....if it doesnt then you will clearly have a confirmation that religion is BS.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

read again what i wrote to you, and tell me where i was rude...?

And I have asked and have received.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:

ok great... EOD then.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ok great... EOD then.
can't you simple state way you don't believe in God.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
can't you simple state way you don't believe in God.

i already did... the bible clearly state that anything you pray/ask for in prayers, you will receive....yet BILLIONS of people are asking every sunday for basic solution to their life problems.... and they are still suffering, still sick, still dying, still poor. why do you think there are so many desperate people in church every sunday? why do you think so many cant get 3 square meals a day yet fraudster in robe (they give their money to) is driving Bentley and flying private jets?!

RELIGION is a scam...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i already did... the bible clearly state that anything you pray/ask for in prayers, you will receive....yet BILLIONS of people are asking every sunday for basic solution to their life problems.... and they are still suffering, still sick, still dying, still poor. why do you think there are so many desperate people in church every sunday? why do you think so many cant get 3 square meals a day yet fraudster in robe (they give their money to) is driving Bentley and flying private jets?!

RELIGION is a scam...
have you asked before
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Galactico4ever(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:

How about asking for a cure or at least a vaccine to stop the pandemic, how about seeking for answers on the whereabouts of mr.buhari

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by grace008: 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How about asking for a cure or at least a vaccine to stop the pandemic, how about seeking for answers on the whereabouts of mr.buhari
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
this are prophetic events, the are ment to occur.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
have you asked before

dont need to...i can clearly see that this "god" is not helping xtians out there. for me to foolishly pray for anything, i would need to 1st see that the needy/poor get solution to their problem. if your "god" cant even solve the problem of the most important people out there, then why would i even want to be part of his scam?

so this dude cant heal the sick, cant help the needy, cant feed the poor, cant save the lost ones...but he will now answer my selfish prayers to become trillionaire?! bwaaaaaaaaah! just open your eyes and you have a confirmation that your god is useless with the poor, the needy, the sick and the hungry etc

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Galactico4ever(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
this are prophetic events, the are ment to occur.
Who made the prophecy? when was it made? please enlighten me
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

dont need to...i can clearly see that this "god" is not helping xtians out there. for me to foolishly pray for anything, i would need to 1st see that the needy/poor get solution to their problem. if your "god" cant even solve the problem of the most important people out there, then why would i even want to be part of his scam?

so this dude cant heal the sick, cant help the needy, cant feed the poor, cant save the lost ones...but he will now answer my selfish prayers to become trillionaire?! bwaaaaaaaaah! just open your eyes and you have a confirmation that your god is useless with the poor, the needy, the sick and the hungry etc
I presume you believe in science and science is the act of experimenting to gain knowledge and understanding of life, before you conclude on a fact, you must have researched or experienced it in some way and have gained core understanding of it, before drawing conclusion.
I think you should get to know the God you call furse before you judge him.
Don't judge the Bible by its carriers, study and practicalise it to know the truth.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Who made the prophecy? when was it made? please enlighten me
it was by revelations
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Faithful4real(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AS LONG AS NIGERIA IS CONCERNED NOBODY DOES THIS, NOT MUSLIMS, NOT TRADITIONALIST, NOT EVEN THE IRRELIGIOUS.

LOOK FOR ANOTHER FORMAT IF YOU WANT TO TREND.

Hahaha keep deceiving yourself. These kind of things happen but you don't see it.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Faithful4real(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i dare you to do it now and we will all see if your god is just a pile of garbage or not... I DARE YOU TO PRAY FOR MY DEATH, RIGHT NOW!!!!

your god is rubbish! focus on the millions of innocent people who are dying, that your god does not save...focus on the millions of innocent people that are sick destitute hungry, that your god does not save. your evil god hasnt saved anyone but you really think he will now kill innocent people? only an evil good for nothing bastard god would do that.

use your brain!

I don't blame you, some certain words can put you in trouble.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
I presume you believe in science and science is the act of experimenting to gain knowledge and understanding of life, before you conclude on a fact, you must have researched or experienced it in some way and have gained core understanding of it, before drawing conclusion.
I think you should get to know the God you call furse before you judge him.
Don't judge the Bible by its carriers, study and practicalise it to know the truth.

you are talking to someone who has great knowledge of the bible, great knowledge of its teaching and who fully understand how that same book has been used (by countless fraudsters in robe) to brainwash people into doing what they want them to do.

you dont need to be religious to be a good person in this world, you dont need to pay tithes to do good in your life and you certainly dont need a bible to know RIGHT from WRONG. if you need religion before you do good in your life, then i am really sorry for your life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are talking to someone who has great knowledge of the bible, great knowledge of its teaching and who fully understand how that same book has been used (by countless fraudsters in robe) to brainwash people into doing what they want them to do.

you dont need to be religious to be a good person in this world, you dont need to pay tithes to do good in your life and you certainly dont need a bible to know RIGHT from WRONG. if you need religion before you do good in your life, then i am really sorry for your life.
the Bible dose not offer religion rather it offers divine libration.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
the Bible dose not offer religion rather it offers divine libration.

why dont you tell that to the thousands of fraudsters in robe who use the bible to defraud billions of gullible desperate people all over the world, in order to go and buy themselves Bentleys and private jets?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Faithful4real(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why dont you tell that to the thousands of fraudsters in robe who use the bible to defraud billions of gullible desperate people all over the world, in order to go and buy themselves Bentleys and private jets?!?!?

I have a question did the bible say we should remain poor as Christians.

Do you know pastor also pay tithes. It is in the bible.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Mbataku96(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there is a blessing in carrying the gospel.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by jesmond3945: 8:51pm On May 10, 2020
Solearr:
https://www.nairaland.com/5831576/atheists-get-here-share-reasons

The existences of Yahweh, Allah, Jesus, and all other religious/traditional Gods (even the supposed spiritual entities like Satan, Angels, Demons, Ghosts, Jinn, etc.) have no basis in reality ie. their existences have no proof/evidence.

--- Despite the loud noise about God's existence and great power, events always occur and always proceed as one would expect if there were no gods, no supernatural interventions, and mankind is left on its own to solve its own problems by itself. Events always follow the natural route.

--- Holy books are nonsensical, contradictory, and inaccurate.

--- There is no sign of a supernatural intervention in human life.

--- The lives of believers and unbelievers are virtually not different. There are poor believers, there are poor unbelievers; there are rich believers, there are rich unbelievers. Believers and unbelievers are virtually subject to the same tragedies (rape, mental illnesses, untimely death, terminal illness, poverty, etc), misfortune, and fortune. What difference do God and religion really make?

--- Subconsciously, most religious people don't even believe the holy books. They don't even take them seriously.

--- If nothing is too hard for God, why are atheist still without any proof for God's existence? Why can't there ever be a miracle? Why are Christian amputees never made whole? Why are Christians still dying from cancer and other terminal diseases? Why do some Christians suffer mental illnesses like unbelievers?

--- How come all the supposed miracles in churches are always those that can be faked? Why not those that cannot be faked such as amputees and a severed heads being restored?
Yes because they are what they are spirits, are you saying spirits don't exist?

Do you think Corona virus is natural? Do you think a virus would change life as you know it?
A virus not even as lethal as the Spanish flu or influenza virus? Can a virus crash the world's economy? Show me a textbook where it was written? Can a virus make Governor wike demolish a hotel? Tell me why Governor wike demolished a hotel because of virus why sanwo olu sealed a hotel because of the same virus?

Holy books inaccurate? Show me evidence.

Then why is earth with its weight still weightless in space? If not supernatural

God loves both unbelievers and believers. He shows his mercy to both. So there is not much difference between both now but there would be when they are dead.

They don't believe because humans are sensory. They are very convinced with what they can see. That's why it takes the Holy Spirit for you to believe what you don't see.

As much as people who have not received a miracle there are people who have received miracle. God chooses who to heal. Do you expect everyone to be healed, then probably we won't need hospitals and doctors, probably no death and life becomes meaningless.

There are fake bro. Real churches are there but you have to find them.

Finally God is not a magician. It is a not a must you get a miracle but it is a must you must get mercy and grace and strength to continue to live in face of adversity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Solearr: 9:18pm On May 10, 2020
jesmond3945:

Yes because they are what they are spirits, are you saying spirits don't exist?

Do you think Corona virus is natural? Do you think a virus would change life as you know it?
A virus not even as lethal as the Spanish flu or influenza virus? Can a virus crash the world's economy? Show me a textbook where it was written? Can a virus make Governor wike demolish a hotel? Tell me why Governor wike demolished a hotel because of virus why sanwo olu sealed a hotel because of the same virus?

Holy books inaccurate? Show me evidence.

Then why is earth with its weight still weightless in space? If not supernatural

God loves both unbelievers and believers. He shows his mercy to both. So there is not much difference between both now but there would be when they are dead.

They don't believe because humans are sensory. They are very convinced with what they can see. That's why it takes the Holy Spirit for you to believe what you don't see.

As much as people who have not received a miracle there are people who have received miracle. God chooses who to heal. Do you expect everyone to be healed, then probably we won't need hospitals and doctors, probably no death and life becomes meaningless.

There are fake bro. Real churches are there but you have to find them.

Finally God is not a magician. It is a not a must you get a miracle but it is a must you must get mercy and grace and strength to continue to live in face of adversity.

Your arguments are filled with too many fallacies and I don't have time to counter

So my advice for you is;

Next time you join in a discussion,make sure your points are not total nonsense and total bullsheet

My brain hurt from experiencing the resounding wave of stupidity from your writeup

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2020
Mbataku96:
there is a blessing in carrying the gospel.

the gospel that any fraudster in robe can interpret for their own selfish agenda.... they all read the same bible but all have a different definition of its message: CATHOLIC, PROTESTANT, JEHOVAH WITNESS, MORMON, ANGLICAN, METHODIST;PENTECOSTAL, ADVENTIST, BAPTIST, PRESBYTERIAN, LUTHERAN

here is a simple question for you: which one of all these above is the true message (since they all have a different message) and why?! Mormons use the same bible to sleep with children in all impunity! ***spit on floor***

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by jesmond3945: 10:03pm On May 10, 2020
Solearr:

Your arguments are filled with too many fallacies and I don't have time to counter

So my advice for you is;

Next time you join in a discussion,make sure your points are not total nonsense and total bullsheet

My brain hurt from experiencing the resounding wave of stupidity from your writeup
Thank you Jesus for shaming Satan. Op you have won.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by Omar09(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:
what exactly is making you angry, just give your opinion go.

The fact you came out here seeking clout. Whatever is your decision should remain in your house and not out here.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by LordReed(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2020
Bwahahahahaha! A bait thread, thought as much.

Mbataku96 your god must be pretty weak if you have to use deception to advertise him don't you think? LoL.
Re: Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God by TheSourcerer: 7:56am On May 11, 2020
Mbataku96:

No one has faked the glory of God yet, it is the only miracle that has eluded to fake .
Moreover I have seen amputees healed, it takes a high level of spirituality & faith to perform.
haha proof mf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stories From Sunday School / Does This Easter Mean Anything To You? / The Only Thing Wrong With Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.