Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (128879 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by chigoizie7(m): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2020
Drabeey:
First of, Drabeey was Here

Those ladies are not easy to come by, not to say they've gone extinct either. Dem dey!

but. .

You'd feel insecure with them. I mean you'd not want to lose such Ladies

That up there would make you act like ... you know?

...but I still believe you can't easily find one, if you do, be sure she's not an actress.

You can only feel insecure if you do not know what to do as a man.
Once you make your own money, and you realize that you have such a girl, always do things before she does, always be ahead. Pay your bills at all times ( major bills that you both enjoy and then leave the minor ones) .

You can only feel insecure if you allow her to do it all the times. If she calls you all the time, find ways to dash her free money jokingly.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by newdawn2017(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
mozele:

you want to harvest what you didn't plant. Anty, you are under arrest for attempting to reap where you didn't sow!
cheesy cheesy d innocence is inbuilt naa, follow come from manufacturer

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by mozele(m): 1:30am On Jul 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

@mozele, oh now I remember this. It wasn't anything special, I just did a Google image search on the pictures he displayed on his profile.

Also, the profile was created the same day we were having that discussion.

3rdly, the person who created that account has a different moniker here. I won't be saying more than that.

Cheers!

thanks Ma'm!

it never occurred to me that anything like Google Image search ever existed o...

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by mozele(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2020
newdawn2017:
cheesy cheesy d innocence is inbuilt naa, follow come from manufacturer

Lol. e go shock you. anyways, better come and pay for the grooms-price while it lasts.

I'm in-charge of the sales of form!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2020
mozele:

thanks Ma'm!

it never occurred to me that anything like Google Image search ever existed o...

You're welcome. Oh yes, it does.

On your mobile, when you see an image on any web platform (NL for example) "press down" on that image, and you'll see the option for Google image search.

If on a computer, just right click on that image and you'll see same option.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by mozele(m): 1:50am On Jul 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

You're welcome. Oh yes, it does.

On your mobile, when you see an image on any web platform (NL for example) "press down" on that image, and you'll see the option for Google image search.

If on a computer, just right click on that image and you'll see same option.

thanks once again, I sincerely appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 1:51am On Jul 06, 2020
mozele:

thanks once again, I sincerely appreciate!

My pleasure!

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by mozele(m): 2:00am On Jul 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

My pleasure!

it looks like sleep isn't your friend tonight... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by VickyRotex(f): 2:04am On Jul 06, 2020
mozele:

it looks like sleep isn't your friend tonight... cheesy

Hahaha abi grin
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by newdawn2017(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
mozele:

Lol. e go shock you. anyways, better come and pay for the grooms-price while it lasts.

I'm in-charge of the sales of form!
grin wink cheesy
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by fyneboi79(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Na hungry gals full street nowadays
The big ones don lock up for covid 19 bruhaha
Says who? Big girls have a playground..find it and if you look good like me,they will play game with you. They drive to your place with a car full of ShopRite groceries and alcohol. Personally I won't date a lady who doesn't drive a car,cos I ain't dropping no bittch off.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Gentle0wavez: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
All these people calling the lucky ones gold diggers, So I have to date a poor and broke girl to prove that I'm a man. See suffer head mentality.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
From the faces I've seen which frequent this forum, I can positively say 100% of the stories here are lies.
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by HajiaNotu: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dreyton36 grin grin grin

Oo lenu pa( grin
I enjoyed the story, no lies...
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by stevenmatt: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
[url][/url]naija youths oo :onaija youths oo
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by drmikeadams(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
fineboynl:
If you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. Big girls is my term of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

Here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

She called me always and never flashed and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tried cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. It's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. They do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. Your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

They will never allow you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. They will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. And if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.
She doesn't like going out while others pay for her drinks.

They never collect transport or any money from you.

What part of naija are they in?
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by akmaldini(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
ahmEenu:
that story is a lie. how can u trek from ikoyi to Maryland d people liking that story don't know anything about Lagos. undecided that story is a lie. how can u trek from ikoyi to Maryland d people liking that story don't know anything about Lagos.

A friend of mine has trekked from Ojuelegba to Mile 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.