Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) (87213 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by JamesRiley(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2020
safarigirl:

I know you can't afford data to watch the video, so, let me help your life

The Igbo man did not seep with her, he gave her a job and has been paying her salary. That is the help he rendered, I know many Nigerian men in Nigeria cannot imagine helping a woman without sleeping with her, but there are those who do good without collecting sex.

My respect to this man. I can never have money or any way to help a single mom or a pregnant woman, and I don't do it. I was raised by my mom alone, i know how hard it is, so anytime i see people who render such help, i just have to give my respect. Any man in a position to help a single mum n does that with the hope of give and take will never see anything good in this life, i betchu

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Rekhina(f): 9:21am On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:

You are too pretty for this kinda comment na..
u yorubas are d reason I was sacked in d bank in 2016 where i make millions ,now in Dubai I vow never to love yorubas
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:
u yorubas are d reason I was sacked in d bank in 2016 where i make millions ,now in Dubai I vow never to love yorubas

Really, can you please be more Explicit how a whole tribe caused you your job...

I am proud yoruba guy and most of my friends both male and female are igbos, probably because they are not ethnocentric...

Now tell me your story
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Proffdada: 10:10am On May 12, 2020
Evercurious:

Rubbish talk
rubbish thought
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Proffdada: 10:11am On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:
your loss
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Rekhina(f): 10:18am On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Really, can you please be more Explicit how a whole tribe caused you your job...

I am proud yoruba guy and most of my friends both male and female are igbos, probably because they are not ethnocentric...

Now tell me your story
u won't understand, d pain is deep though I joke around with yorubas like metaphysical n simplyleo,

But u guys brought buhari to destroy me, see me now , see my life in Dubai...I will never forgive u people proffdada ,isn't ur concern but one day it will concern u
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Simplyleo: 10:29am On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:
u won't understand, d pain is deep though I joke around with yorubas like metaphysical n simplyleo,

But u guys brought buhari to destroy me, see me now , see my life in Dubai...I will never forgive u people proffdada ,isn't ur concern but one day it will concern u
Pls, if you stop tagging/quoting me, will you die?

Pretty sure your answer is no.

You are a lady and I dont engage ladies in any useless back and forth talks.

Accordingly, I will appreciate if you stop it henceforth.

Thanks for your understanding and compliance.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Proffdada: 10:32am On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:

do you know you're saved everyday by the Yorubas? Why not be grateful cheesy
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by WorWorBoy: 10:37am On May 12, 2020
fati2001:

elami, ewu maokuchi rago wauwau meira wayo
What language is that?
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Surveillants(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2020
thanks for all your efforts but I can’t marry uneducated man like you who works in dirt village. I am sorry it use to happen, please go back to your village and your business and find a wife for yourself there as for me am flying to UK”. With this word I read I was hospitalized instantly’.

When she said "YES" at first and you have spent lots of money on her, take her to school and provide her needs because her parents are poor. Man share his heart broken experience after her was finally dumpt. Read this interesting story and learn lesson.
https:///pbUsoj-Dg
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Mrfeel: 12:00pm On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:

Haba hajia Rekhinatu calm down its not that bad na grin
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Rekhina(f): 12:03pm On May 12, 2020
Mrfeel:

Haba hajia Rekhinatu calm down its not that bad na grin
Don't mock me ok, is as bad as dat
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Rekhina(f): 12:05pm On May 12, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, if you stop tagging/quoting me, will you die?

Pretty sure your answer is no.

You are a lady and I dont engage ladies in any useless back and forth talks.

Accordingly, I will appreciate if you stop it henceforth.

Thanks for your understanding and compliance.
Y are u attacking me after men has warned?

Cc imhotep lzaa itooworwor he attacks me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:
Y are u attacking me after men has warned?

Cc imhotep lzaa itooworwor he attacks me
Simplyleo just wants to defend Jibril al Sudan and APC ineptitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Mrfeel: 12:36pm On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:
Don't mock me ok, is as bad as dat

But you are enjoying in Dubai na
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Lewis991: 2:08pm On May 12, 2020
such evil is common with the Yoruba men, they are know for impregnating there young girls leaving them to suffer alone. some use it as a means to trend. It doesn't speak well of the Yoruba's within & outside the country. May God never forgive anyman who impregnate a lady & leave her to suffer alone!
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Lewis991: 2:31pm On May 12, 2020
Family life in Ondo state is disgusting, 98% of women from Ondo state live poor because there husband has rendered there life miserable. The men are too lazy to feed there families. The women work day and night to feed both husband and children, most of their women are going insane because of mental torture from their husband... same they do to themselves same they do to outsider....
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by fati2001(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2020
mordred44:
bo pe boya akololo a pe baba
Dan hiska maockuchi deiba
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Rekhina(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2020
imhotep:

Simplyleo just wants to defend Jibril al Sudan and APC ineptitude.
my dear grin grin
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 12, 2020
Rekhina:
my dear grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by mordred44: 8:27pm On May 12, 2020
fati2001:
Dan hiska maockuchi deiba
y insultin me wen i didn't insult u
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by fati2001(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2020
mordred44:
y insultin me wen i didn't insult u
l didn't insult you Oya smile for me love
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by mordred44: 9:34pm On May 12, 2020
fati2001:

l didn't insult you Oya smile for me love
dats an insult cos i knw wot it means....go and sin no more
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by fati2001(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2020
mordred44:
dats an insult cos i knw wot it means....go and sin no more
and so?
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by mordred44: 11:54pm On May 12, 2020
fati2001:
and so?
ur sins av bn 4given
Re: Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) by jdarten: 3:12pm On May 18, 2020
Unfortunately this kind of thing happens too often. It is hard for children to grow up with no father. Children with no father struggle more in life, because much of their identity comes from their father, and they learn life pattern from their parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.