Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Know A Cheating Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Cheating Partner. (1285 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
His/her phone hardly rings in your presence-:It is either he or she put their phone on vibration or it is completely switch off so that other lovers will not notice.

Same here-:This happen during phone chat.After you tell your partner " I love you.She will rather say same here,so that her main bf she is spending time with will not notice.

He/she doesn't allow you to listen to their conversation-:He or she will move away with their phones to a place where you will not hear their conversation.

No romantic talks-:He/she don't say baby sometimes during a phone chat.Their other lovers are present that is why.

Calling at their own time:-His or her line is always busy or mute.They will call back later and say"sorry I miss your call.I was charging my phone that's why,bla bla.

Always visiting friends without his company:-She want to go and visit her uncle at a secluded place alone.He want to go and visit his female colleague at the office alone.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by LORDZEUS25(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
voice of experience...
Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 10, 2020
u no lie
and another one
she is always fond of refering to the ppl who fone her as Daddy
when u hear ur gf calling someone daddy on the phone thats her sugar daddy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by SageMK: 7:28pm On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
u no lie
and another one
she is always fond of refering to thee ppl who fone her as Daddy
when u hear ur gf calling someone daddy on the phone thats her sugar daddycheesy

Why do I find this funny? grin

Lèfulefu you're truely knowledgeable.
Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2020
SageMK:

Why do I find this funny? grin

Lèfulefu you're truely knowledgeable.
for u to understand a woman u need to understand their psychology grin
Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 10, 2020
comshots:
His/her phone hardly rings in your presence-:It is either he or she put their phone on vibration or it is completely switch off so that other lovers will not notice.

Same here-:This happen during phone chat.After you tell your partner " I love you.She will rather say same here,so that her main bf she is spending time with will not notice.

He/she doesn't allow you to listen to their conversation-:He or she will move away with their phones to a place where you will not hear their conversation.

No romantic talks-:He/she don't say baby sometimes during a phone chat.Their other lovers are present that is why.

Calling at their own time:-His or her line is always busy or mute.They will call back later and say"sorry I miss your call.I was charging my phone that's why,bla bla.

Always visiting friends without his company:-She want to go and visit her uncle at a secluded place alone.He want to go and visit his female colleague at the office alone.
angryangry angry angry

You never jam expert. Everything wey you dey talk still no go work. And she go still dey use knife cut onions beside you.
Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Shormiey(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
u no lie
and another one
she is always fond of refering to the ppl who fone her as Daddy
when u hear ur gf calling someone daddy on the phone thats her sugar daddy cheesy

Or when she says her environment is dangerous her phone has to be in silence...mehn!! Something fishy is going on.....
Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 11, 2020
Shormiey:

Or when she says her environment is dangerous her phone has to be in silence...mehn!! Something fishy is going on.....
most girls who dont do such again grin.they know when they sound like that u will suspect them of cheating cheesy
Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Genesils(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
comshots:

She always clear phone SMS or chats
Her cheating partner's contact is saved with 'Bestie' grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
LORDZEUS25:
voice of experience...
Fact.

(1) (Reply)

Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles / Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? / Help Am About To Faint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.