Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Advice Seriously Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Seriously Needed (927 Views)

Advice Seriously Needed / Advice Seriously Needed / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Seriously Needed by freezze(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2011
I met her in 2007 and we have been very happy together but all of a sudden she changed because her parents wont allow her mary anyone from the east i have tried to make her stay for 2 years but it seems her parent would win. Am from delta but osun state born and bred, while she is from ekiti lagos born. Now her parents says no to ibo. What do i do. People say if she is for me she would come back. She is coming to say good bye tomoro' am very much confused as she made me to realize that whats the sense behind keeping a relationship that wont lead any where. my heart is very heavy.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by Coolabbie: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
Since she has decided 2 tow d line of her parents,im afraid dere aint much dat u can do. U just hv 2 move on tho it wuld be hard.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by MrsChima(f): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
Okay, what is it that you want US to do?
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by livedit(f): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2011
I can understand you are confused and hurting and I can sympathize with you.  Ultimately, it IS her decision rather or not she chooses to stay in this relationship with you or let someone else make her decision for her.  All you can do is pray to God and tell God how you feel and ask Him for wisdom and guidance for what to do in this situation.  What should matter is what is in God's will for your life.  And if she IS a part of God's will in your life, so it will be. 

Frankly, I don't let ANYONE determine my future happiness for my life.  Only opinion matters in situations like these is God first, me, and my significant other.  Everyone is given one life to live and they live it how they feel fits.  You can try expressing to her how you feel and give her the option rather or not to stay, but if she decides to go. As much as it hurts, you must let her go.  At that point, you will have to pray and ask God for courage and strength to move on with your life and pray that he brings who He has ordained for you since he knows all and knows what's best for you. 

So if she does leaves and don't come back. Then you will know that she wasn't the one for you.  Most of the times, God won't give us what we want, but He will give you what you need.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
livedit <<<<<< very beautiful lady ((light skin)) tongue

Now, thats what am talkin about: Light skin/ yellow (mwaaaah)
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by livedit(f): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

livedit <<<<<< very beautiful lady ((light skin)) tongue

Now, thats what am talkin about: Light skin/ yellow (mwaaaah)

embarassed Stop making me blush Mr. Cork, , but I'm not light-skinned though. At least, I don't think so. grin , but any hoo, thank you Mr. Cork. wink
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by MurphyG1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
livedit:

I can understand you are confused and hurting and I can sympathize with you.  Ultimately, it IS her decision rather or not she chooses to stay in this relationship with you or let someone else make her decision for her.  All you can do is pray to God and tell God how you feel and ask Him for wisdom and guidance for what to do in this situation.  What should matter is what is in God's will for your life.  And if she IS a part of God's will in your life, so it will be. 

Frankly, I don't let ANYONE determine my future happiness for my life.  Only opinion matters in situations like these is God first, me, and my significant other.  Everyone is given one life to live and they live it how they feel fits.  You can try expressing to her how you feel and give her the option rather or not to stay, but if she decides to go. As much as it hurts, you must let her go.  At that point, you will have to pray and ask God for courage and strength to move on with your life and pray that he brings who He has ordained for you since he knows all and knows what's best for you. 

So if she does leaves and don't come back. Then you will know that she wasn't the one for you.  Most of the times, God won't give us what we want, but He will give you what you need.

Nice one!
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by MurphyG1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ poster, I was in ur shoes and i knw exactly hw it feels. My ex decided to satisfy her family too and we had to quit the rship. It was hard but there was nothing I could do. So I had to let go of her. Initially i thot I cldnt luv again shocked, hw wrong I was. Today, I have sm1 whom I consider better than her in everythn. So what I'll tell u is that if she has made up her mind to leave there 's nothing u can do. Infact if u try to hold her back she'll begin to see u as a pest. Just let her go. Pray to God as my dear livedit said and u'll find sm1 who is better, will be ready to do anythn 4 u. All da best.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by Mygoldie(f): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
Lmao @ cork, thread derialer. grin
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by kenx1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
i have bin tru dis b4, guy buff d babe, pray n God will sure give u ur missin rib
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by Phate07(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2011

Just leave the girl. What's the big deal in doing that? undecided
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by MrsChima(f): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
Phate07:

Just leave the girl. What's the big deal in doing that? undecided

He is a sucker that why.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by deniyor: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Lucky for you, the girl wants to quit the relationship as painless as possible. If a girl will not choose you over other people's opinion (even her parents), get rid of her asap.
I once had an issue with a girl that her parents did not approve of me. It took her mind of the relationship and she started looking for backup options behind my back, even cheating repeatedly knowing I would take her back then. It messed up my self belief badly and I began to doubt myself. Eventually I was able to pick my self up and get over it to become who I am today.
Point is, if she has made her choice, let her go. Don't try convincing her cos you deserve more than that. Congrats.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by freezze(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
So many thanks to everyone who posted a comment on my post. I really appreciate it. You all made my day. And to all those who have similar issues. God will surely raise you and heal your minds.
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
freezze:

I met her in 2007 and we have been very happy together but all of a sudden she changed because her parents wont allow her mary anyone from the east i have tried to make her stay for 2 years but it seems her parent would win. Am from delta but osun state born and bred, while she is from ekiti lagos born. Now her parents says no to ibo. What do i do. People say if she is for me she would come back. She is coming to say good bye tomoro' am very much confused as she made me to realize that whats the sense behind keeping a relationship that wont lead any where. my heart is very heavy.

guys your triberlism is way too much
Re: Advice Seriously Needed by MrsChima(f): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

guys your triberlism is way too much

It is their sense of pride for which tribalism still thriving.

(1) (Reply)

After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. / Why D Hard To Get? / Who Can Tell Me D Signs Of A Nija Cheating Babe Or If Ur Babe Is Tired Of U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.