Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind (922 Views)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / 16 Lessons I Learnt After Losing My Virginity At 16 By Anna Kemarch / Help Me, Am Losing it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by multibabe(f): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
i am 25 yrs old in a relationship with a 30yrs old guy, we intend getting married both families are aware of the relationship and they approve of it, the problem is that he loves me but does not trust me and he tells me that he does not trutst me,trust is a better complement than love. he suspect me with any guy that calls or speak with me to that i have to cut off all male friends and coursemates. pls pals i need ur advise i love this guy and i know he loves me too what should i do?
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by r231(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
this one is hard o

maybe you flirt with guys infront of him

or he caught you with some dude before
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by MrCork17: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
multibabe. sweeery, dont worry i can help u. r u lightskin? tongue
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by Abbycrown(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
No idea. lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by selton: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
check yourself and prove your love to him.

If you were one of those one leg ups and now have changed, sorry its time to reap what you've sown, grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by Ranoscky(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
multibabe:

i am 25 yrs old in a relationship with a 30yrs old guy, we intend getting married both families are aware of the relationship and they approve of it, the problem is that he loves me but does not trust me and he tells me that he does not trutst me,trust is a better complement than love. he suspect me with any guy that calls or speak with me to that i have to cut off all male friends and coursemates. pls pals i need your advise i love this guy and i know he loves me too what should i do?
Do you mind sharing why he lost trust in you so as to know where and how to start in coming up with an advice?
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by lolola(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
seriously u shld check urself if deir tins dat ur doin dat is makin him nt 2 trust u.aside d fact dat u've stopd talkn 2 all ur guy frndz of which its impossible 2 stop talkn 2 all of dem bt if truly u quit talkn 2 dem den mayb deir oda tins ur doin dat is puttin doubts in his mind.u shld convince him dat u luv him n dat ur nt doin anifn dat shld warran un-trustworthiness.dnt wori u'll be fyn ok.
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by omega25red(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
your boyfriend is either cheating on you or he has cheated which is why he is afraid of you doing the same to him.
He knows how he gets down when you are not around so he gets scared or he is just an insecured MOFO

No need to be in a relationship where there is not trust
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by Advocator: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
One of the pillars of a marriage is trust, if there is no trust the whole house capsize even if those 2 couples love one another to death. So OP, talk to your fiance and tell him how you feel about his lack of trust towards you. If he doesn't change, then you should walk out from that relationship for the better sake of your own self.
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
omega25red:

your boyfriend is either cheating on you or he has cheated which is why he is afraid of you doing the same to him.
He knows how he gets down when you are not around so he gets scared or he is just an insecured MOFO

No need to be in a relationship where there is not trust

A*
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by kaycrystal(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
u nid to find a way to earn his trust.
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by chikeorji123(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
bhusayor:

A*

walk-out is another thing but to walk-in is the major one cool cool.so let her sort it out with her guy b/c if she can't handle this one properly how can she maintained the next
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by alagha: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2011
ITS A DEEP ONE!

but just trust yourself first,

God will fight the rest battle for you.
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by vaLasce(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
dis is quite difficult
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by vaLasce(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
Do u sit on his tighs n cal/recieve ur ex boyfrends calls?
talk'bout ur past relationships alot2him?
tel him ur off2ikoyi n wen he calls2knw aw ur doin u tel him ur@allen?
tel him one thing n do d exact oposite?
talk4long on fone wiv guys u claim r just frends?
talk'bout aw sick ur ex's sis/mum is,and u wan2go visit?
always hiding ur fone4rm him?
etc
etc.
Re: Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind by Harpesin(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
Where there is no trust there can never be love, Find out

(1) (Reply)

After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. / Can U Accept A Guy Wom U Are More Educated Than? / How To Identify The Real Man And Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.