Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,851 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? (732 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders, celebrate with me 'cos I think I need to tell U my deep feelings & peace of mind,
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
(writing a very compelling letter to Seun)
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Dyt(f): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^ buhahaahaahahaahahhahah
u no gd o
op,go on
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Dsense(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
OP.
What's all these bout . . . undecided
Good day Dyt ''My second wifey'' grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Dyt(f): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Gd mornin Dr Engr Hon D-sense
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by livedit(f): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Being in love is the most joyous, thrilling and happiest experience in a person's life! I think it's awesome! Granted, you are in love with the "right" person who also shares the same feelings and emotions as well. And when you are with that "right" person and "everything" is in order, marriage should definitely be included in the plans.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Dsense(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
Dyt:

Gd mornin Dr Engr Hon D-sense
Chai . . .Thank you very much Mrs D-sense grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Atreides(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
livedit:

Being in love is the most joyous, thrilling and happiest experience in a person's life! I think it's awesome! Granted, you are in love with the "right" person who also shares the same feelings and emotions as well. And when you are with that "right" person and "everything" is in order, marriage should definitely be included in the plans.
Really? I'll have to take your word for it. P.s-Somebori's in loff oh. .
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
Atreides:

Really? I'll have to take your word for it. P.s-Somebori's in loff oh. .

You silly. Of course she is in love. The pre-honeymoon stage and honeymoon stage are the juiciest part of any union.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Atreides(f): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You silly. Of course she is in love. The pre-honeymoon stage and honeymoon stage are the juiciest part of any union.
And then reality sets in,no? Well,love is a beautiful thing sha. Let those who can enjoy it do so.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
Na me D-sense give tripple promo so?
Omo i don mk am o
oya send Egypt moni o
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
Atreides:

And then reality sets in,no? Well,love is a beautiful thing sha. Let those who can enjoy it do so.

Love with the RIGHT PERSON is a beautiful thing indeed.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be In Love To The Extent Of Marriage? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2011
Infact,fellows. I've neva felt deeply attached 2 sb sinc I waz born tl nw. I found her & frm day 1, its bn REAL LOVE & PEACE OF MIND @ work. We both mutually feel it. Sm naughty posters may want 2 mk mock of wht I'm sayin bt who cares! Marriage indeed is d solutn. Thank God I found her!

(1) (Reply)

Best Place For Honeymoon / Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? / Steps To Talk To End Relation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.