Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (82040 Views)

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Yuneehk(f): 10:53pm On May 12, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

I know you removed all the punctuation marks in his post. You too like trouble.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by abmarine(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2020
You would have sold the land for your education instead... I dey marvel for your grammar �
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2020
Blessed up

Ayo199:
I Recommend FXStone Jah Bless you More deal to come

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Demigod111(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2020
No worry corona go catch the girl..
She go learn dat way
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2020
Just like some are still spending on a girl to love them. grin.
You can't buy a womans love with money and that is a bitter truth many guys have failed accept but they always end up like you.

My male cousin once said something funny but remarkable that anytime I remember, I laugh and its something I and many other girls can relate with.
He said if you want to know a girl that doesn't love you, WITHDRAW RESOURCES and see her make a U turn. And its true. If a woman loves you, even if you live in a hole, she'll be with you. But if she doesn't love you, if you like spend the last drop of your blood, she won't care if you die or live cos to her you chose to die! Sorry, harsh but that's the truth.

Guys?? Withdraw resources hahahahahahaaaa...

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Truthshurts: 10:59pm On May 12, 2020
Error.....
Wrong room
If I say make I talk.....u will just cry
Let me leave u be
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"

Since I broke up with my ex,, I have vow I won't give my full heart in any next relationship rather I will give half, so that is the first half is damage the second half wi console it until marriage even the marriage God will help me cause news I read hear about failed marriages are so pathetic ! The infidelity and cheating are much

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by annyz: 11:00pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr! How many times will i advise my niggarzz about issues like this
Isoright
Bros op Be a real niggarrr
Let me give you the code. Huzzle your money and don't do girlfriend for now

Just see girls as swimming pool for now
Real niggarrrz don't do girl friend
Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don'ton't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

Bros op always Swim your own and move on!

By your advice to OP. How would you feel if your sister happens to be the next swimming pool?
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Ekakamba: 11:00pm On May 12, 2020
Yuneehk:

I know you removed all the punctuation marks in his post. You too like trouble.

Haba fa, I quoted him directly from the source. Prolly, the punctuation marks were added before bringing the topic to FP.

Abi you dey find my trouble?

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2020
Zchi1052:
These days na everything little thing dem de push come up to FP
Tufiakwa!!!
Nairaland moderators ke way?
Those ones e be like say something dey worry them. They are only after money, trust Nigerians if a foreign forum starts now it will be two million times better than nairaland the next year. The mods know what to do but money has blocked it out of their minds.

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by juniorstar(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2020
gRESEARCHER:
She will come back. Just watch
ah swear girls love coming back if she starts seeing improvement. she would look for for one excuse to enter again. but nothing remain for her cos shishi she no go get, she go come enter with the same sense of entitlement as it was b4 but it can never remain d same and she sef go sabi

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Naija246: 11:02pm On May 12, 2020
Bros to be honest with you if a girl told me that I might end up killing her and myself grin
7 million no be small money for naija grin
abbey621:
When we calculate all the money you spent, it's probably less than 100k , what would someone that spent over 7 million and at the end of the day, the girl shouted, "who send you"? grin grin grin grin. Better thank God for the lesson and move on jeje!

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Duru009(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
He advised himself.....

The ',Bible' says Peter came to himself....
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2020
Guy chill abeg, you never get money you talking about money u would have spend on a woman.. wait till you have the money..
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by gRESEARCHER: 11:04pm On May 12, 2020
juniorstar:
ah swear girls love coming back if she starts seeing improvement. she would look for for one excuse to enter again. but nothing remain for her cos shishi she no go get, she go come enter with the same sense of entitlement as it was b4 but it can never remain d same and she sef go sabi
If she comes, turn her to a sex machine
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by ceragon123: 11:05pm On May 12, 2020
Las las somebody else will take her spot asap and maybe carry on the pretence longer.

The truth is that men never needed to use money to keep the ladies by their side. Money makes the process faster. Having honest solid plans and commitment is the key

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr! How many times will i advise my niggarzz about issues like this
Isoright

Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don'ton't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming

This is real rubbish. It's because of nonsense like these that we have dumb women around nowadays funny thing is that the guys of nowadays are even dumber than the women they scrutinise how ironic. This generation, no philosophers, no great inventors, no life changing innovations nothing only to imitate those dead animals we call celebrities nobody wants to behave like who he truly is. Chai what a pity.

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii2457: 11:06pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 2182720[/color]
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by carlos1(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

Girl wan chop your money? You wey you no fit buy phone wey get punctuation marks.

grin tongue

its not funny, go n sit down
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by jahlove4jah: 11:12pm On May 12, 2020
You are the war. He just poured out everything.
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

grin tongue

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by sosospence(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2020
Duru009:
He advised himself.....

The ',Bible' says Peter came to himself....
And also the prodigal son came back to his senses..

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:13pm On May 12, 2020
gRESEARCHER:
Even if it's a make up story, the moral lesson is to NEVER EVER TRUST ANYTHING WITH VAGINA.

I'm very sure the girl who broke ur heart destroyed it to pieces tongue

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by lifeguard(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2020
Sorry sir!
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2020
That's why one should not spend anyhow on a lady he's not sure of marrying.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by philosophie: 11:17pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Isoright

G code

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Feranchek(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2020
vikkimimi:
Girls this ....Girls that....make we rest abeg

Who no know say him suppose use im head enter the relationship, you go dey love forgetting say betrayal na Normal thing now....
You get luck

Babe, YOU. ARE. FINE!

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by emmnprince(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Isoright

OP is not a nigger, let alone, a real nigger. And he shouldn't be a nigger because his life will go from bad to worse. Therefore, this advice of yours should be ignored.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by QVicky10(f): 11:18pm On May 12, 2020
Abeg e, as if you are holy. Took a look at your profile was disappointed.

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by kemii9490: 11:18pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 3335237[/color]
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Dididrumz(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2020
Roon9:
Bro don't quit
Let her chop the land money so she can love you. How dare her! Please don't allow the other guy win. Its possible your land is bigger than his sef.
Dont give up bro.
One love grin

WiCkEd grin grin grin grin

Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by starpower(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2020
Ladikwa:
I thought she loved me not knowing that she was just after my money. But I was not able to spend much because I am broke for now, but I have a land I am in the process of selling to start a business which she didn't know, because I didn't tell her cause I don't trust her that much.

Well we broke up because she has a guy that is the main boyfriend, without me Knowing thinking I was number one.

I just look back and imagine how much this girl will have chop from me. Though I love her and am hurt after the breakup, but I'm grateful that all the amount of money I would have love to spend on her, to show my love I can use it build my business and help those around me.

And it taught me how not to trust girls 100%, and to be very careful about loving while using my head. If she knew about the land I wanted to sell she would have continued pretending to love me.

"Guys be careful, don't trust these girls 100%"
Had one loser like that name was Dami. I actually liked her, not romantic way though as I suspected she might have a Stds but was too desperate after my money. I thank God her Evaluation of me was poor, pretend am getting very broke and insults, all manner of disrespect follows. A part was damaged I can't redeem. All tt he best bro.
Re: I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl by Queenserah26(f): 11:21pm On May 12, 2020
Ekakamba:

I laugh in Swahili.

grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49