Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (28509 Views)

Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am still confused about you guys. Are you saying that this picture show PORT HARCOURT city isn't beautiful?

Is this the same kind of area in Port Harcourt you are living?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am still confused about you guys. Are you saying that this picture show PORT HARCOURT city isn't beautiful?

Is this the kind of area you are living in Port Harcourt?

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Coronavirus1: 8:49am On May 13, 2020
Okortor:
It takes high level of intelligence to deal with the civilised population of a state and great tyranny to handle cultism, militancy and law breakers. So I won't blame wike and Nobody should mention me.
Since woke lockdown no single crime rate reported, so the lockdown is working in many ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by 24SEVEN: 8:50am On May 13, 2020
@TheGoodJoe, we know that man with moniker PortHarcourt1st. He's the troll-King of Nairaland. His real name is Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state. he has over 100 monikers on Nairaland. His other monikers are 'Beremi', 'Spacetour', 'Minorityopinion', 'Nwanyiogwashi', 'islayer', 'islayer2', 'chino11', 'chinolization', 'Ananbra1stson'... He's about 49yrs old. Married with 3kids. He is a Man-Child.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 8:51am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Is this the same kind of area in Port Harcourt you are living?

The pictures you posted are all government house and government secretariat. But this is also PORT HARCOURT and this type of area forms 80% of PORT HARCOURT. We are saying the same thing, PORT HARCOURT is beautiful

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Velvetv2: 8:52am On May 13, 2020
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by lukui: 8:53am On May 13, 2020
Le Wike Presidont Du Nigeria 2023.

Vottee!!!!
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 8:54am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Is this the kind of area you are living in Port Harcourt?

Yeah the picture below shows where 80% of PORT HARCOURT residents reside. Overall it is a beautiful city

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Nobody: 8:54am On May 13, 2020
Though i'm against wike's excesses. The redundant coupist at aso has commited far worse blunder!...enough of nonsense!
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 8:57am On May 13, 2020
Seenyo:
Though i'm against wike's excesses. The redundant coupist at aso has commited far worse blunder!...enough of nonsense!

Wike did well, if you don't like it then leave out city

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

The pictures you posted are all government house and government secretariat. But this is also PORT HARCOURT and this type of area forms 80% of PORT HARCOURT. We are saying the same thing, PORT HARCOURT is beautiful

Educate yourself. That is not government House but old GRA. I work in old GRA. I have lots of friends that live there. You can not go to Diobu and snap pictures and say that is Port Harcourt. That is the old part of the town.

All areas, from Abuja to Lagos have poor and developed areas. You can not compare where you live to people living in Parkland Estate or Cocaine village.

People like us who were born and bred in the City know you are fooling around with the pics. We know how lovely the City is. We have been lucky with the strides of Amaechi and to some extent Wike in improving the town. Even in GRA, we have some weak areas and some very cream areas. But, in a nutshell, it is a wonderful city.

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Hoodbilonia: 8:58am On May 13, 2020
Abegi
Which kind long epistle be dis
Ehen i see SAN and PACAC. I don know say na mental case

Prof your own too much
Abegi go sleep
Like say if na u
U no go do pass wike own madness
Abegi
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Velvetv2: 8:59am On May 13, 2020
cashreport:
Wicked wike

Souless

Heartless

Sagay advise the president of Nigeria to declare state of emergency in rivers state and kogi state

Wike fuel loaded head can be calm by state od emergency for 6 months

Arrest and ban anything called task force in the state

Those taskforce are terror and weed smokers like their oga wike

# the celeberation of hearing state of emergency in rivers state will be more than Nigeria winning the world cup
People tropping the street and singing , dancing on hearing wike is out for 6 months grin grin grin

Wike is devil himself hated by rivers state people

I am born here
I am from rivers state
I presently live and have family here
na your own you just talk...e concern you
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Vulcan24(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2020
Prof

your statements in defense of FG and criticism of Rivers State governor is not logical but Oney can excuse you on the ground that Nigeria is a lawless country and so both level of govt are guilty of tyranny only that it is Rivers that is guilty today

however one cannot adjudge the case on the basis you keep harping about that FG is almighty Zeus!! naaaaa!!! it doesn't work that way, both have responsibilities to their charge and would need to comply to the law not who is superior

pls get that clear, the law dosent sideline anyone on basis of superiority but on basis of fundermental roles and responsibilities as enshrined in the Constitution

in this case Rivers Governor is the president of Rivers but cannot discharge that responsibility with impunity and disregards for the rule of law.

as to Lagos State pls be mindful that this is an overbloated state with the highest cases of human traffic and automobile congestion

social distances has been flawed even before the occurences of covid bla bla bla. unless you by arbitrariness halve the population through expulsion, forced eviction from the state and lockdown of certain areas and people from moving about, social distancing will be a mirage.

please the Governor of Lagos is managing the resources and challenges of 4states combined.

our best defense against this pandemic is with us and vivid that it is not going to be a slaughter house for covid 19, how apt this is is not far fetched.

we are simply lucky, our response and resources to tackle pre & post lockdown is child's play had we been bedevilled with the full rage of the virus as with Europe and the United States.

however we can't rely on luck but competencies and readiness to fight not only viruses but the gross human and resource mismanagement in Nigeria, one of which is obviously manifest in Rivers State

in the interim we hold no fear or grudge, Nigerians and Nigeria has always manage their problems either by means or crook.

Thank you
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:01am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Educate yourself. That is not government House but old GRA. I work in old GRA. I have lots of friends that live there. You can not go to Diobu and snap pictures and say that is Port Harcourt. That is the old part of the town.

All areas, from Abuja to Lagos have poor and developed areas. You can not compare where you live to people living in Parkland Estate or Cocaine village.

People like us who were born and bred in the City know you are fooling around with the pics. We know how lovely the City is. We have been lucky with the strides of Amaechi and to some extent Wike in improving the town. Even in GRA, we have some weak areas and some very cream areas. But, in a nutshell, it is a wonderful city.

Stop lying what you posted was areas within the government secretariat, government house, PABOB which is government property.

We are saying the same thing, PORT HARCOURT is beautiful. Look at our beautiful roads

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Joshua999: 9:01am On May 13, 2020
Titto93:
This Sagay is a compound fool, he always oppose the unnecessaries...
No you are
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by DoctorStylish: 9:02am On May 13, 2020
John Wike
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by here: 9:03am On May 13, 2020
Actually Wike is
Who is this guy again and how is he an SAN if he doesnt know the constitution?
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:03am On May 13, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is generally beautiful. See another area

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:05am On May 13, 2020
Eastern BYPASS PORT HARCOURT. Beautiful city

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by dbonks(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2020
cashreport:
Wicked wike

Souless

Heartless

Sagay advise the president of Nigeria to declare state of emergency in rivers state and kogi state

Wike fuel loaded head can be calm by state od emergency for 6 months

Arrest and ban anything called task force in the state

Those taskforce are terror and weed smokers like their oga wike

# the celeberation of hearing state of emergency in rivers state will be more than Nigeria winning the world cup
People tropping the street and singing , dancing on hearing wike is out for 6 months grin grin grin

Wike is devil himself hated by rivers state people

I am born here
I am from rivers state
I presently live and have family here

You are not from Rivers State
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by kenduline(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Stop lying what you posted was areas within the government secretariat, government house, PABOB which is government property.

We are saying the same thing, PORT HARCOURT is beautiful. Look at our beautiful roads

Oga I don tire to dey see repeated pics...from your statement above it shows that you are not even residing Portharcourt...you are showing us mile 2 diobu...am from Delta so I know Port Harcourt quiet well...it's only those that have not been to the city that you can decieve..you know Nigerians don't investigate before they castigate.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:09am On May 13, 2020
kenduline:

Oga I don tire to dey see repeated pics...from your statement above it shows that you are not even residing Portharcourt...you are showing us mile 2 diobu...am from Delta so I know Port Harcourt quiet well...it's only those that have not been to the city that you can decieve..you know Nigerians don't investigate before they castigate.

I am an indigene of PORT HARCOURT. Have you seen this picture before posted by me? Everyone knows it is PORT HARCOURT. PORT HARCOURT is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by awa(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2020
I wish President is acting like Wike then who would have complained
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Ubiudumo(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2020
Eiya, see what has become of Sagay. Very pathetic
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:11am On May 13, 2020
24SEVEN:
@TheGoodJoe, we know that man with moniker PortHarcourt1st. He's the troll-King of Nairaland. His real name is Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state. he has over 100 monikers on Nairaland. His other monikers are 'Beremi', 'Spacetour', 'Minorityopinion', 'Nwanyiogwashi', 'islayer', 'islayer2', 'chino11', 'chinolization', 'Ananbra1stson'... He's about 49yrs old. Married with 3kids. He is a Man-Child.
Did you smoke this morning sad angry

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by willyjacs(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2020
Boydehot:
I see no sense in what this gay (sagay) is saying.
Sagay and co, has given the federal government power to the extent the feels that it is only the federal government has the power to do as it pleases them.

Feeding our children at home when there is no school.

ur talk is out of topic.

the topic is about Wike nd his attitude so far.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

My friend, Educate yourself. It is clear you are not a Port Harcourt person. How can you not know that Government House is in Old GRA? The back gate now (Which is actually the main gate) of Government House leads to William Jumbo Street Old GRA. Stop claiming what you do not know. If you like do not go out and survey Port Harcourt. Admire the City. Go to cocaine Village. Go into GRA, Go to Parkland Estate, Golf Estate etc. Visit pleasure Park. There are some cream areas you can visit and appreciate the beauty of the City than drowning yourself in hate.

Go to Amadi Flats Old GRA. Take a walk under the tree covered street in the cool evening. Admire the beautiful gardening of the area.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by kenduline(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

I am an indigene of PORT HARCOURT. Have you seen this picture before posted by me? Everyone knows it is PORT HARCOURT. PORT HARCOURT is beautiful

Oshare today your fowl don born goat..they decieve small children anyhow..people wey no dey travel 9 I blame
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by 24SEVEN: 9:13am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

From Oroworukwo, in Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State grin grin.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:17am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

My friend, Educate yourself. It is clear you are not a Port Harcourt person. How can you not know that Government House is in Old GRA. The back gate of Government House leads to William Jumbo Street Old GRA. Stop claiming what you do not know. If you like do not go out and survey Port Harcourt. Admire the City. Go to cocaine Village. Go into GRA, Go to Parkland Estate, Golf Estate etc. Visit pleasure Park. There are some cream areas you can visit and appreciate the beauty of the City than drowning yourself in hate.

Go to Amadi Flats Old GRA. Take a walk under the tree covered street in the cool evening. Admire the beautiful gardening of the area.

PORT HARCOURT is beautiful. See more pictures

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by OJEEMAH(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2020
Is this man waiting for us to add GCFR before he knows Wike(d) is the President, Federal Republic of Rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Gave Guinean President The Same Title As Buhari's Son In 2019 / Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega / Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.