Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (28507 Views)

Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Nobody: 10:48am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Wike did well, if you don't like it then leave out city

what da Bleep am i doing in your city?....i'm a proud lagosian and i call a spade a spade!...
....and by the way, Do you cut off your head when you have headache?....that was what wike did!
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 10:52am On May 13, 2020
Seenyo:

what da Bleep am i doing in your city?....i'm a proud lagosian and i call a spade a spade!...
....and by the way, Do you cut off your head when you have headache?....that was what wike did!

PORT HARCOURT is home of shanties and slums. Kinematics is aware. See PORT HARCOURT cheesy

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2020
i dont knw what to say in this matter again......The whole drama is turning to a crisis issue and I am being pained.....May God help the vulnerable ones in the city
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Fabulously001(f): 12:03pm On May 13, 2020
Wike is the president we need in Nigeria
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by AsawanaDgreat: 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
So this man sagay is still in the news
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by galaxy2020(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2020
He's the president of Rivers state....
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Tolase1999(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2020
some of you guy are hypocrite. when dss arrest sowore to protect nigeria frm revolution, you people called FGN a tyrant but now wike is violenting human right u people applauded him like sagay said fgn are friendly, if not what happen to amechi during Jonathan regime would have happen to wike and nobody will query FGN
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Clinton207: 3:13pm On May 13, 2020
God Bless You Jare.
PortHarcourt1st:
Rivers state is a federating unit, and should be allowed to protect its citizens. Wike is in order.

Picture: beautiful PORT HARCOURT city with well paved roads.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by icankel: 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
wen security operatives been collecting bribe to allow ppl to enter Rivers and u think the Governor should sit down and watch while things are going wrong in his state
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by chanceboss: 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
Is this not the problem of our country? when someone stand to do what is right he will be left alone. Not even that some Governors have no power or mind to take certain actions in some states but our mouth is their greatest fear. a poor man can be arrested for violating laws but rich men are not supposed to be questioned and you want Nigeria to grow yet we keep shouting bad government. This is the reason i don't pity some people in this country, personally i know that any where this country will head to i have no issues, as many of you that hate truth and love evil the worst is yet to come, when that time comes still stand on the evil you supports. The people that obeyed the lock-down order are they fools?
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Nwaonyishi69: 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
This old scoundrel's, Sagay, case is overtaking senility to psychosis; the relations should get him hospitalized.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Engrgreg231(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2020
No matter the amount of complains wike must do the right thing lawless country the same sagay complaining will obey when he travels to Europe and America and vice versa when he is here
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by willyjacs(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2020
Boydehot:

Yes, my talk is out of topic. But my concern is too much power invested on federal government. It makes our state government weak.

If it was demolished by an order given by federal government I think someone like you will feel that there's nothing wrong with it.
assumptions doesn't define facts...so u telling me if the order was from the FG, I'll not complain holds no ground.

Every state is under the federal government in every democratic government anywhere in the world... The FG must surely supersede state governments in power.

that is why someone is called the president nd others governors.... U expect the governors to share same power with the President? u must be really joking.

There must be a head, which other bodies answers to.

power is like a food chain; there's the superior and inferior one.
so it is even in heaven nd spirituality.

Now to Wike's matter,
others may condemn what Wike did but to me, it was a good lesson to whoever breaks simple rules.
A lot of Nigerians behave like goats, they don't obey simple instructions until u hit them hard.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Ambber(f): 12:17am On May 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/wike-should-stop-acting-as-president-federal-republic-of-rivers-sagay/
so much shalaye. He is indeed the president of his state. Rivers figures are low, pandemic number is not competition, he is attacking the problem the way he knows best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Going To Court Is A Waste Of Time" : Kogi SDP Candidate, Murtala Ajaka / 2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.