Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (28508 Views)

Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

PORT HARCOURT is beautiful. See more pictures

Go out. Enjoy life. Do not drown with hate. Let me recommend a place for you. Visit the Crib Lifestyle Hotel. Go to their underground pool bar and sip peppersoup, their fresh fish peppersoup makes brain. grin

Life is too short to spend it on hate. It is off William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt. Enjoy the scenery. You must not live in a slum all your life. You see those young guys around you, they are hustling to leave where you are.

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Sniper101(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2020
Kai
this man dey lick Bubu ass well o grin

What a statement shocked

describing PMB as "gentle & accommodating" is an insult to learned Nigerians like us.

PS: I'll always pick Wike over Buhari
Any day. Any time.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:25am On May 13, 2020
24SEVEN:

From Oroworukwo, in Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State ;

Keep crying. You go cry tire. cheesy

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:27am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Go out. Enjoy life. Do not drown with hate. Let me recommend a place for you. Visit the Crib Lifestyle Hotel. Go to their underground pool bar and sip peppersoup, their fresh fish peppersoup makes brain.

Life is too short to spend it on hate. It is off William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt. Enjoy the scenery. You must not live in a slum all your life. You see those young guys around you, they are hustling to leave where you are.

How does that crib affect the lives of 80% of PORT HARCOURT residents living in this place?

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Boydehot: 9:28am On May 13, 2020
willyjacs:
ur talk is out of topic.

the topic is about Wike nd his attitude so far.

Yes, my talk is out of topic. But my concern is too much power invested on federal government. It makes our state government weak.

If it was demolished by an order given by federal government I think someone like you will feel that there's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by iiamharkinwaley: 9:29am On May 13, 2020

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

How does that crib affect the lives of 80% of PORT HARCOURT residents living in this place?

My brother. Nwannem, go out. Stop staying in the slums and snapping Photos. There is a beautiful World around you in Port Harcourt. Go out. I care for you and you need a break from the stress of life. grin

If not for security reasons, I would have grooved you small. grin

Nna, Ebe Ki Di, Odinma grin O bu Port Harcourt, we na Po ya slum. grin
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Finnese001: 9:35am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Like i said. Wike is a real niggarrr
No body is above the law

You think you got some money and dumb fuckkk hotel then you won't comply with the governor's directives
Your asss is going to be kicked. Bunch of Moda fuckkker
Sagay the gay!
What a rhyme!

Damnnnnn niggarrrrrr

you're a realllllllllll niggarrrrrrr

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Antai123(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2020
wike is doing the best he can to ensure that Convid19 does not escalate in Rivers state, so I don't know why people should deliberately disobey laid down rules and regulations and expect leniency at the same time. Mr Saqay is just talking off point. No body is arguing the position of the Federal Government in comparison to that of the state. All Wike is trying to Do is to show the world that it is better to follow rules rather than flaunt them.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by kenduline(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Go out. Enjoy life. Do not drown with hate. Let me recommend a place for you. Visit the Crib Lifestyle Hotel. Go to their underground pool bar and sip peppersoup, their fresh fish peppersoup makes brain. grin

Bros leave that arboyee the guy is just frustrated e nor get watin e one talk,na smaller well well..nor b ur mate bros just forgive am..e dey for Bible say when d foolish shutup they are deemed wise,but when d wise decided to open theirs they will b termed foolish..senior brother abeg na ur boy no kill am e just dey grow up..I dey kneel down dey beg u.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Nobody: 9:38am On May 13, 2020
kenduline:

Oga I don tire to dey see repeated pics...from your statement above it shows that you are not even residing Portharcourt...you are showing us mile 2 diobu...am from Delta so I know Port Harcourt quiet well...it's only those that have not been to the city that you can decieve..you know Nigerians don't investigate before they castigate.

What are you saying? So this is not Port Harcourt or what?

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:38am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

My brother. Nwannem, go out. Stop staying in the slums and snapping Photos. There is a beautiful World around you in Port Harcourt. Go out. I care for you and you need a break from the stress of life.

If not for security reasons, I would have grooved you small.

Nna, Ebe Ki Di, Odinma ;
O bu Port Harcourt, we na Po ya slum.

Haba

Is this PORT HARCOURT TOWNSHIP also Diobu? This is the type of homes where 80% of PORT HARCOURT residents reside.The truth is that PORT HARCOURT is beautiful, its clear

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Lovelive: 9:38am On May 13, 2020
"If the federal government wants, it can send those NCDC officials back to Kogi state with full security and they will go in, do all the tests they want. Nobody will lift a finger against them, no­body will talk. They will do the tests well and be satisfied with the might and law behind them."

Sir-gay you are a "full".
Are the NCDC personal going to force people of kogi?
Remember we are in "democrazy" and the masses can handle those hypocrites by themselves if they try any nonsense.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Nobody: 9:40am On May 13, 2020
24SEVEN:
@TheGoodJoe, we know that man with moniker PortHarcourt1st. He's the troll-King of Nairaland. His real name is Chinonso Dike from Ihiala in Anambra state. he has over 100 monikers on Nairaland. His other monikers are 'Beremi', 'Spacetour', 'Minorityopinion', 'Nwanyiogwashi', 'islayer', 'islayer2', 'chino11', 'chinolization', 'Ananbra1stson'... He's about 49yrs old. Married with 3kids. He is a Man-Child.

People should come and tie this guy rope before he enter market o.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Haba

Is this PORT HARCOURT TOWNSHIP also Diobu? This is the type of homes where 80% of PORT HARCOURT residents reside.The truth is that PORT HARCOURT is beautiful, its clear

I am advising you, go out, take it upon yourself to go out every Friday evening. Find one fine waka waka girl in Port Harcourt. Let her be telling you areas to go to. Girl that has waka Port Harcourt scatter.

Go to Cubana Lounge chill and sip some cold drinks. Let the cool evening breeze take the stress away. Go to Vineyard and shop. If no money, just window shop.

When you go back home, you will look around you and say, "I am not living in Poracut." grin
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by kenduline(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Haba

I dey beg for u, u still dey open dat ur mouth comon shut up there...fish dey talk crayfish still dey come outside
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Essien45: 9:42am On May 13, 2020
Prof. Sagay, please equally tell Buhari to stop acting as the President, Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria.

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:43am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I am advising you, go out, take it upon yourself to go out every Friday evening. Find one fine waka waka girl in Port Harcourt. Let her be telling you areas to go to. Girl that has waka Port Harcourt scatter.

Go to Cubana Lounge chill and sip some cold drinks. Let the cool evening breeze take the stress away. Go to Vineyard and shop. If no money, just window shop.

When you go back home, you will look around you and say, "I am not living in Poracut."

You don't need to advise me, PORT HARCOURT is beautiful. Its clear cheesy

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:44am On May 13, 2020
PORT HARCOURT is a very beautiful city

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by desiredhome: 9:44am On May 13, 2020
Okortor:
It takes high level of intelligence to deal with the civilised population of a state and great tyranny to handle cultism, militancy and law breakers. So I won't blame wike and Nobody should mention me.

Who are the sponsors of militants/cultism in Rivers State?
Sentiments is killing us in this country

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

You don't need to advise me, PORT HARCOURT is beautiful. Its clear cheesy

You do not understand that I care. grin

Real PH Guys know you are falling your hand. Just go out and relieve the stress. The hatred is a sign of stress. Snapping a thousand pictures in Ajegule will not turn Ikoyi to a slum. So try. Go out and see the wonderful, beautiful city you are in.

TheGoodJoe cares. wink

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:47am On May 13, 2020
kenduline:

I dey beg for u, u still dey open dat ur mouth comon shut up there...fish dey talk crayfish still dey come outside

Why you dey para nah? I be PORT HARCOURT boy oo. Beware. My city is beautiful.

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by PortHarcourt1st: 9:48am On May 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

You do not understand that I care. grin

Real PH Guys know you are falling your hand. Just go out and relieve the stress. The hatred is a sign of stress. Snapping a thousand pictures in Ajegule will not turn Ikoyi to a slum. So try. Go out and see the wonderful, beautiful city you are in.

TheGoodJoe cares. wink

Wetin be your headache nah lol. I dey show my city. See more of my city

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Joclebs(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2020
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by EdiskyHarry: 9:55am On May 13, 2020
This old man should just shut up
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by EdiskyHarry: 9:59am On May 13, 2020
This man is just stupid
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Centcanada: 10:02am On May 13, 2020
And to whom it may concern. E day pain you well well. Sagay my foot!
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Pondeck: 10:05am On May 13, 2020
Between Tinubu and Wike who is a greater threat to democracy at the state level.
Wike understands his position as governor and that doesn’t sit well with the Federal caucus hence they keep an agonising him.
Needless to mention, that Ganduje and El rufai are doing similarly in their various states.
Would it not also be cliche, if the bullion van mayor is mentioned, who treats Lagos as his own company and he is CEO/President of the Board.
Someone at the back should tell sagay to keep quiet.
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Nobody: 10:11am On May 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/wike-should-stop-acting-as-president-federal-republic-of-rivers-sagay/

When will Sagay have sense ? His love for APC is killing him , no single sense at all. Wike's act is condemnable but I expected Sagay to speak for the people rather than Buhari and APC. So shameful that he's busy talking about federal might . Why can't can he also see the federal might of United state and Canada catering for their citizens in this hard time? Do you think advanced nations lockedown their citiziens indoors without food? Chinese even used roboots to distribute food. Will you show the whole world that you are constitutionally powerful by locking your citizens indoor without palliatives? Look at Senegal as a small country compare to Nigeria, the judiciary ruled against their president , telling the government to provide palliatives before lockdown. Till date , no lockdown has been implemented. Why can't we emulate other nations completely? Sagay is busy boasting of federal might ....is he mad? Look at the common Nigerians that depend on their daily sales of goods to survive , how will they survive if there's a complete lockdown? A lady almost died in my street yesterday because there was no vehicle to take her to the hospital coupled with police harassment. You are benefiting so much from federal government so you speak from that level. What about the common man in the street? If your education cannot speak for the poor and the needy, you are a failure. Forget about political party, and that federal rubbish. Use your might to help the poor

Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by Tribalism123(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2020
Except what Wike is doing, the number in Rivers would have been skyrocketed. PH is a busy city following Lagos. PH number is still very low because of his actions.
No dull moment
Re: Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers by oshorstan(f): 10:35am On May 13, 2020
The Center is too strong... sagay should shut up abeg... Even yeye below done get mind ooo

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court / Emir Of Daura Gave Guinean President The Same Title As Buhari's Son In 2019

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52