Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. (5072 Views)

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Ginaz(f): 11:20am On May 14, 2020
Men always feel the world revolves around their cheating ass !!!

I can forgive a cheating man though but what I won’t forgive is a LIAR!!! Gosh ! Lying to me would be the most painful thing you ever can do to me . Once you fuckkk up , kindly sit your cheating ass up and tell me instead of you to be lying like a chronic imbecileee with no brain.

I can forgive anything but a lie . Immediately I catch you lying to me or found out that you lied , it’s a goodbye from me .

No time for nonsense .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
Fafesot:
Thirdly, inasmuch as men love to form hard guys in public and all that, there are a good number of men who dont leave a woman who has cheated on them. So dont be deceived by the fake rantings of men online, when a woman has gotten the key to his heart theres a whole lot of shit he would put up with. I just really wish more women knew this. [/quote

women on this platform, pls don't listen to this .
if a man stays with you after you've cheated on him,forget it,there is something behind the portrayed motives.Maybe he still needs some things from you..and do not sleep with your two eyes closed.

no matter how weighty the amount of love he has for you,it vanishes the moment you cheat him.
The first thing any man would do is to shut you out of his life,marry another wife and if he still loves you genuinely... he would use you as his side chick.

but women,don't forget you're female..why do you have to compare yourself to men.
even the well to do women in the society still suffers the absence of men in the society.
why don't you want a blissful marriage by not cheating on your husband,because it will be at your detriment. angryThirdly, inasmuch as men love to form hard guys in public and all that, there are a good number of men who dont leave a woman who has cheated on them. So dont be deceived by the fake rantings of men online, when a woman has gotten the key to his heart theres a whole lot of shit he would put up with. I just really wish more women knew this. [/quote

women on this platform, pls don't listen to this .
if a man stays with you after you've cheated on him,forget it,there is something behind the portrayed motives.Maybe he still needs some things from you..and do not sleep with your two eyes closed.

no matter how weighty the amount of love he has for you,it vanishes the moment you cheat him.
The first thing any man would do is to shut you out of his life,marry another wife and if he still loves you genuinely... he would use you as his side chick.

but women,don't forget you're female..why do you have to compare yourself to men.
even the well to do women in the society still suffers the absence of men in the society.
why don't you want a blissful marriage by not cheating on your husband,because it will be at your detriment.
Stop begging us with nonsense!

A woman doesn't have to condone a cheating man! Either by paying him back in his coin or walking away, a woman does not have to overlook infidelity because she wants a supposed "blissful " relationship/marriage. I wonder why you guys' definition of blissful is suffering in silence, enduring pains, condoning cheats.

Some men forgive cheating partners, men who see women as human beings, Men who look beyond sex , who see a woman beyond her glory hole, who are not entitled and who have accepted the fact that like them woman arent infallible. Some men forgive cheating wives, don't send panic just to cover up your weaknesses. If a woman decide to get down with another guy, yes it may be morally wrong and a complete waste of time if you ask me yet she has the right to.
Stop the guilt-tripping!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Fafesot: 3:38pm On May 14, 2020
Ariza:
Stop begging us with nonsense!

A woman doesn't have to condone a cheating man! Either by paying him back in his coin or walking away, a woman does not have to overlook infidelity because she wants a supposed "blissful " relationship/marriage. I wonder why you guys' definition of blissful is suffering in silence, enduring pains, condoning cheats.

Some men forgive cheating partners, men who see women as human beings, Men who look beyond sex , who see a woman beyond her glory hole, who are not entitled and who have accepted the fact that like them woman arent infallible. Some men forgive cheating wives, don't send panic just to cover up your weaknesses. If a woman decide to get down with another guy, yes it may be morally wrong and a complete waste of time if you ask me yet she has the right to.
Stop the guilt-tripping!

I know you can't try all these things you're insinuating with your husband.
when I said it would be at your detriment, I know what I was saying.

And don't get me wrong,no gender is licensed to cheat,but revenging with cheating after your husband cheats is a complete disgrace to womanhood and to your children,...
imagine this..."I don Bleep your mama before".
If someone tells your children this ,do you think they would be happy.

U fail to understand the salient difference between equality and equity

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Fafesot: 3:43pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
lmao! and you don't see how the same applies to the woman? that's why most cheating men claim surprised when their wife pours them hot water, nobody ever stays dsame once their partner cheats on them.....from then on the relationship continues on calculative reasons.

Men DON'T CHEAT!
as long as you don't want a woman to cheat on you.

but Xendra..do you think men would stop cheating if their wives threaten to cheat?
Hell NO...better you accept the fact that men are the head,
have you ever seen a woman with two husbands in this our own part of Africa.Even whites reject their cheating wives.
Not weakness ,this is a case of nature .

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2020
ibkayee:
What exactly does a ‘natural ability to forgive’ her man mean? Are you saying we are biologically predisposed to forgiving a man for cheating than a man?

Women do not naturally feel any less hurt or naturally forgive any ‘easier’ than a man would. They do it because they’ve been raised to accept it, that’s all.

Lol Toks why are you always trying to convince women to accept trash behaviour? You are the type to specifically look for a partner with low self-esteem

You know how emotionally/psychologically traumatic it can be to get cheated on, but you want to use one lazy myth to justify why women can handle what you can’t.

Anywho, it’s not like Nigerian women don’t cheat, na today? They just don’t shamelessly act like it’s their birthright and are more coded wink

May ‘refurbished’ virgins, ‘under-reported’ body counts and uncertain paternities continue to fall on all of you grin

Can you do yourself a well as people reading this a great honor by discussing the subject matter? I no longer have strength for unwarranted deviation.

The subject matter is revenge cheating so please stay on that lane or just read comments. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by ibkayee(f): 4:32pm On May 14, 2020
Toks2008:

Can you do yourself a well as people reading this a great favor by discussing the subject matter? I no longer have strength for unwarranted deviation.

The subject matter is revenge cheating so please stay on the lane or just read comments. Thanks
My response is linked to the topic

You should remove my comment if you have an issue with it
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by xendra: 4:34pm On May 14, 2020
Fafesot:

but Xendra..do you think men would stop cheating if their wives threaten to cheat?
Hell NO...better you accept the fact that men are the head,
have you ever seen a woman with two husbands in this our own part of Africa.Even whites reject their cheating wives.
Not weakness ,this is a case of nature .
... because right from the past women had no rights so anything a man wants he gets, ("because he was the sole bread winner" ) even if its ten wives. nowadays we've heard a few foreign news where women marry more than one husband, both whites and black.

nobody likes being used, people will only tolerate if they have to.

There is no such thing as nature when it comes to cheating.
if you want talk nature, women can do more men in a day, than the numbers of women a man can sleep with in a day. and women could earn money from all those men, while the man will lose money the more women he wants to bed grin So by nature, women should cheat more?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Liliantalks: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
Lol , do me I do you man no go vex

1 Share

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by RoseyJ: 6:46pm On May 14, 2020
Do ladies still do this revenge cheating stuff?
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Liliantalks: 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
RoseyJ:
Do ladies still do this revenge cheating stuff?
even more now divorce isnt much of a big deal as b4 , they r ready to risk it all . If u forgive fine , if u don’t everyone enjoys their various lives

2 Likes

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Shormiey(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2020
Toks2008:
After watching a movie about a lady who got pregnant by a guy she slept with on a revenge cheating mission, I felt it will be nice to drop this quick one. I have heard many times when ladies say words like ''If he cheats on me I will cheat on him too'' and I honestly can't judge any lady who wants to tow this path.

Nevertheless, I want every lady to understand this...Men are not wired the way ladies are and Men can't take half the shit of what they throw at the ladies. As awkward as this may sound, a lady has the genetic or natural ability to forgive her man if he cheats on her but a Man will rarely forgive a lady that cheats on him cos that is just how he is genetically wired...it is a mystery.

So as a lady, before you embark on your tit for tat quest, it is very sacrosanct to understand that you can never win the game, ladies always lose at the end because the relationship is already vulnerable and a retaliation affair might complicate things so severely that it sabotages any chance the relationship has to recover. revenge cheating will even make a lady more miserable afterward cos she will lose her self-worth and the funny twist is that she will give the guy a reason to justify his actions and he will gladly move on with another lady whilst the lady can't possibly go back to her revenge cheating mate.

Except you are ready to forget the guy and also face these ugly consequences of revenge cheating then refrain from your tit for tat plan and keep your dignity intact. If you can't cope with a cheating guy, simply walk away from him rather than indulge in the lame, unreasonable, and image tarnishing act of revenge cheating.

In my opinion, only a lady with a slutty tendency embarks on a revenge cheating mission because nobody can make you do what you are not capable of doing.

Hope this makes sense.
Well said bro.....

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by BigJoe19: 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
This life no hard, anybody wey one cheat make e cheat, there are more important things in life than sex.

Weed na life, not sex .

3 Likes

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by RoseyJ: 7:46pm On May 14, 2020
Liliantalks:
even more now divorce isnt much of a big deal as b4 , they r ready to risk it all . If u forgive fine , if u don’t everyone enjoys their various lives

I just can't imagine dating a guy that cheats.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Fafesot: 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
... because right from the past women had no rights so anything a man wants he gets, ("because he was the sole bread winner" ) even if its ten wives. nowadays we've heard a few foreign news where women marry more than one husband, both whites and black.

nobody likes being used, people will only tolerate if they have to.

There is no such thing as nature when it comes to cheating.
if you want talk nature, women can do more men in a day, than the numbers of women a man can sleep with in a day. and women could earn money from all those men, while the man will lose money the more women he wants to bed grin So by nature, women should cheat more?
can we chat privately.. maybe WhatsApp
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
Fafesot:

I know you can't try all these things you're insinuating with your husband.
when I said it would be at your detriment, I know what I was saying.

And don't get me wrong,no gender is licensed to cheat,but revenging with cheating after your husband cheats is a complete disgrace to womanhood and to your children,...
imagine this..."I don Bleep your mama before".
If someone tells your children this ,do you think they would be happy.

U fail to understand the salient difference between equality and equity
By Detriment you mean, "throwing me out of the house" right. Lol that's if I don't throw him out first. grin You really think every woman can forgive and continue with a cheating man right? You really think every Man cheat too don't you? And also you believe every woman's live revolve around Man. Funny thinking!

Now I never supported cheating back or having a revenge sex, to me it's a waste of time very condensing, But if any woman think that's how best to get back at her partner that's her decision. You can only make her see reasons not to do such not guilt-trip or manipulate her like you are trying to do.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by kazyhm(m): 12:34am On May 15, 2020
Ariza:
By Detriment you mean, "throwing me out of the house" right. Lol that's if I don't throw him out first. grin You really think every woman can forgive and continue with a cheating man right? You really think every Man cheat too don't you? And also you believe every woman's live revolve around Man. Funny thinking!

Now I never supported cheating back or having a revenge sex, to me it's a waste of time very condensing, But if any woman think that's how best to get back at her partner that's her decision. You can only make her see reasons not to do such not guilt-trip or manipulate her like you are trying to do.

Lol

The matter is not as it seems in reality......women play themselves by revenge cheating in the long run.......its easier thought about than be in that situation.......forget those chest beater with zero experience
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2020
I wonder why many ladies are getting this twisted and derailing the thread. Nobody is promoting cheating.

The subject matter is about revenge cheating.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2020
kazyhm:

Lol

The matter is not as it seems in reality......women play themselves by revenge cheating in the long run.......its easier thought about than be in that situation.......forget those chest beater with zero experience

Chest beater with zero experience.

You nailed it.

Lalasticlala come and see something.

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 15, 2020
Women have been conditioned to endure and suffer for their marriage. Things are changing now though. These new crop of women are zero tolerance, hence the 50% divorce rate in Nigeria. I wish people take those marital vows and mean them.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by irumanle(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2020
Like someone said up me, there are a lot of chest beaters who haven't had the practical experience of the subject of discussion.
From my own personal experience, any lady who cheats with the intention to hit hard her cheating boyfriend is not well informed on how God has perfected man to be at advantage over the female folks regardless of what you feminists may think.
There was this lady that we dated for good three years, love in the air, so much into each other. We are planning to settle down as soon as I'm done with my degree. The family is so nice and kind to me I must confess.
The problem started when her immediate sister informed me of her sister's suspicious dealings with a guy in our area. As a guy with a good heart I sat my girlfriend down told her what I heard about her, advising her why it is bad for the relationship, and what will happen if it happens to be true and what my decision will be. Unlucky for her, I caught(eye witness thing) her hugging thesame guy in a shop adjacent to my business premises. She was so shocked, ran after me to my game shop, called the hair stylist next to my shop to help her in begging me. I told her it is over and I repeated my stand when her mumcy summoned me. For me, the trauma of a cheating partner is bad, the public embarrassment is even worse.
After several pleadings I took her back, but not with good intention to be sincere. This second half of the relationship was mar with cheatings, lies, neglect, by me. I even went as far as dating two bestfriends of that her immediate sister I mentioned earlier.
She heard of everything and still forgive me so that our relationship will work. But unfortunately for her I am only in the relationship for sex which she later realized after a year or so.

Her revenge:
As all the feminists on this thread had like to hear, she dumped my sorry ass when she found out that I am in a serious relationship with a lady she once live with in thesame compund as a little girl back then.
To take her revenge she started dating a friend of mine who has a boutique opposite my shop, he is my coursemate in ABU Zaria, we go to Zaria and come back together, we lived in thesame room for good four years, we do almost everything together.

My revenge:
It was very a very painful experience I must admit.
To take my own revenge I asked her childhood bestfriend out, luckily for me I banged her the first day of the relationship. In a space of a month I already earn several points from the relationship before my disloyal friend broke the news to my cheating girlfriend.
On receiving the news she called me and asked how true the what she heard was. I cleared her doubt by telling her that it was true but I lied to her that it wasn't intended to hurt her feelings that I genuinely love her friend ni that she should help me talk to her too. I was more than happy to see her shedding tears infront of me that moment. Shebi una talk say olosho no dey get feelings, big lie.
To cut the story short, my coursemate is married now battling for economic survival of his family, my relationship of three years is still waxing stronger hoping to tie the knot before next year December with the girl I left my cheating girlfriend for. My cheating girlfriend is 29yrs already with no substantial relationship. Though a very small fraction of my heart still care for her most especially whenever I come across some of our pictures in my PC backup folder. What a sweet girl she was back then, she has developed a fatty body now with stretch marks everywhere. May God almighty provides for her the man her heart is longing for. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by dom80: 6:59am On May 16, 2020
Kyom20:
Firstly, adultery being a grounds for divorce goes to both parties. The idea of women being able to stand cheating is not "natural", its what has been thought to them by generation after generation of down-trodden women who didnt have a choice but to stay with such men for various reasons such as lack of economic power, lack of oppurtunity, having too many children and a host of others.

Secondly, women do cheat, a lot actually. The difference with them is that while a man would often times be clumsy or careless, women are much more careful and secretive and when a woman embarks on a "revenge" mission she might not do it necessarily so you would find out but so she can also have some fun which she deprived herself of in the hopes that both parties would be faithful and also so she could feel wanted and desired.

Thirdly, inasmuch as men love to form hard guys in public and all that, there are a good number of men who dont leave a woman who has cheated on them. So dont be deceived by the fake rantings of men online, when a woman has gotten the key to his heart theres a whole lot of shit he would put up with. I just really wish more women knew this.

"Thirdly, inasmuch as men love to form hard guys in public and all that, there are a good number of men who dont leave a woman who has cheated on them."

[b]
Kyom20:
Firstly, adultery being a grounds for divorce goes to both parties. The idea of women being able to stand cheating is not "natural", its what has been thought to them by generation after generation of down-trodden women who didnt have a choice but to stay with such men for various reasons such as lack of economic power, lack of oppurtunity, having too many children and a host of others.

Secondly, women do cheat, a lot actually. The difference with them is that while a man would often times be clumsy or careless, women are much more careful and secretive and when a woman embarks on a "revenge" mission she might not do it necessarily so you would find out but so she can also have some fun which she deprived herself of in the hopes that both parties would be faithful and also so she could feel wanted and desired.

Thirdly, inasmuch as men love to form hard guys in public and all that, there are a good number of men who dont leave a woman who has cheated on them. So dont be deceived by the fake rantings of men online, when a woman has gotten the key to his heart theres a whole lot of shit he would put up with. I just really wish more women knew this.

"Thirdly, inasmuch as men love to form hard guys in public and all that, there are a good number of men who dont leave a woman who has cheated on them."

[/b]
Kyom20:

can you give reasons why some guys don't leave a cheating woman?
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by jeff1607(m): 7:04am On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
We’re not yet married, and you went to sleep with my friend just to get back at me
This is foolishness! You, sleeping with my friend can’t stop my relationship with him. We will even laugh and smoke over it at our usual place.
Dear ladies, make una try dey get sense small, abeg.

Assuming it is the lady you wanted to marry and she went to report you to your friend one thing led to another they both went to El Dorado. You will still laugh over it with that same friend?
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Arthur2021: 7:23am On May 16, 2020
The psychological differences between men and women are shoved aside as gender constructs even when science proves it.

It is honorable to walk away and have him crawl begging you
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2020
irumanle:
Like someone said up me, there are a lot of chest beaters who haven't had the practical experience of the subject of discussion.
From my own personal experience, any lady who cheats with the intention to hit hard her cheating boyfriend is not well informed on how God has perfected man to be at advantage over the female folks regardless of what you feminists may think.
There was this lady that we dated for good three years, love in the air, so much into each other. We are planning to settle down as soon as I'm done with my degree. The family is so nice and kind to me I must confess.
The problem started when her immediate sister informed me of her sister's suspicious dealings with a guy in our area. As a guy with a good heart I sat my girlfriend down told her what I heard about her, advising her why it is bad for the relationship, and what will happen if it happens to be true and what my decision will be. Unlucky for her, I caught(eye witness thing) her hugging thesame guy in a shop adjacent to my business premises. She was so shocked, ran after me to my game shop, called the hair stylist next to my shop to help her in begging me. I told her it is over and I repeated my stand when her mumcy summoned me. For me, the trauma of a cheating partner is bad, the public embarrassment is even worse.
After several pleadings I took her back, but not with good intention to be sincere. This second half of the relationship was mar with cheatings, lies, neglect, by me. I even went as far as dating two bestfriends of that her immediate sister I mentioned earlier.
She heard of everything and still forgive me so that our relationship will work. But unfortunately for her I am only in the relationship for sex which she later realized after a year or so.

Her revenge game: I will continue, let me pray plz

Please go on...i dey gbadun your story.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:23am On May 16, 2020
Arthur2021:
The psychological differences between men and women are shoved aside as gender constructs even when science proves it.

It is honorable to walk away and have him crawl begging you

HONOR DOESN'T EXIST IN HER BRAIN. ONLY SNAPCHAT, WIGS AND FOOD.

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Women have been conditioned to endure and suffer for their marriage. Things are changing now though. These new crop of women are zero tolerance, hence the 50% divorce rate in Nigeria. I wish people take those marital vows and mean them.

And after divorce what next?

The unfortunate twist is that when topics like this come up, it is the inexperienced chest beaters that come online to make emotional comments void of reality... Teenagers and even babies that are just sprouting will be wailing all over a thread that they ought to just read and learn from. The real mature ladies hardly make comments.

This is why I now respond less to wailing of any type. I only respond to a mature and engaging discussion.

How many ladies after divorce find the so called ideal man they want in their life time?

They usually end up lonely, frustrated and desperate... They become intimate toys in the hands of fvk boys and before they know it... Most of them take solace in the hands of one married man who just manage to have their time thereby commiting the same offence they left their men for... How lame

It is better for a lady to remain single for life rather than fooling herself with the idea that she will get married to a guy that will never cheat on her... The most foolish mindset any lady will ever have.

Leave your marriage and watch another lady take your place even before you get to where you are going.

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2020
Fafesot:

can we chat privately.. maybe WhatsApp

Egungun be careful, nah express you dey go o.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 16, 2020
Toks2008:

And after divorce what next?

The unfortunate twist is that when topics like this come up, it is the inexperienced chest beaters that come online to make emotional comments void of reality... Teenagers and even babies that are just sprouting will be wailing all over a thread that they ought to just read and learn from. The real mature ladies hardly make comments.

This is why I now respond less to wailing of any type. I only respond to a mature and engaging discussion.

How many ladies after divorce find the so called ideal man they want in their life time?

They usually end up lonely, frustrated and desperate... They become intimate toys in the hands of fvk boys and before they know it... Most of them take solace in the hands of one married man who just manage to have their time thereby commiting the same offence they left their men for... How lame

It is better for a lady to remain single for life rather than fooling herself with the idea that she will get married to a guy that will never cheat on her... The most foolish mindset any lady will ever have.

Leave your marriage and watch another lady take your place even before you get to where you are going.

Hypothetically speaking, what will you do if your wife cheats on you? Will you forgive her and make the marriage work or will you divorce her.

It seems its one rule for women where they are expected to pray and stay with a cheating and abusive man and another zero tolerance rule for men where if the woman dreams of cheating or does cheat, she is banished out of society.

I know this is a misogynistic and patriarchal society but be honest with my question. You have a mother, have daughters or will have a daughter one day, I am sure you want better for them than what the Nigerian society offers to girls and women.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Hypothetically speaking, what will you do if your wife cheats on you? Will you forgive her and make the marriage work or will you divorce her.

It seems its one rule for women where they are expected to pray and stay with a cheating and abusive man and another zero tolerance rule for men where if the woman dreams of cheating or does cheat, she is banished out of society.

I know this is a misogynistic and patriarchal society but be honest with my question. You have a mother, have daughters or will have a daughter one day, I am sure you want better for them than what the Nigerian society offers to girls and women.

Your answer is in my original post. Go read again.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 16, 2020
xendra:
lmao!!! this toks2008 go lead many men to early grave, whereas he is single to stupor.

Una just dey deceive una sef cheesy why will any sane person want to dish out what they can't take? or are you all not sane?cheesy
mid 40s yet still single. A silly relationship writer. Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Nobody: 9:41am On May 16, 2020
Oga relationship guru is still single. Some 22 years after nysc. Cant be taken serious

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2020
ccffwx:
Nigerian men are lucky most of their women don't do much thinking and lack healthy self esteem. This one knows what he is saying is just for his own selfish interest being he can't take what he gives. Yet he passes it off as some fact, trying to use underlying threat and fear to scare gullible women to acceptance. No quality woman falls for all this bullshit. None!

So indulging in revenge sex is a true sign of a quality woman...

What happened to walking away? Or did you not see that option?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry African (pics) / I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.