Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. (5062 Views)

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Fafesot: 11:31am On May 16, 2020
Toks2008:

Egungun be careful, nah express you dey go o.

Lol...be serious na
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
Fafesot:

Lol...be serious na

I am but just don't mind me jare... You are doing well.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Nwamaka1419(f): 3:19pm On May 17, 2020
irumanle:
Like someone said up me, there are a lot of chest beaters who haven't had the practical experience of the subject of discussion.
From my own personal experience, any lady who cheats with the intention to hit hard her cheating boyfriend is not well informed on how God has perfected man to be at advantage over the female folks regardless of what you feminists may think.
There was this lady that we dated for good three years, love in the air, so much into each other. We are planning to settle down as soon as I'm done with my degree. The family is so nice and kind to me I must confess.
The problem started when her immediate sister informed me of her sister's suspicious dealings with a guy in our area. As a guy with a good heart I sat my girlfriend down told her what I heard about her, advising her why it is bad for the relationship, and what will happen if it happens to be true and what my decision will be. Unlucky for her, I caught(eye witness thing) her hugging thesame guy in a shop adjacent to my business premises. She was so shocked, ran after me to my game shop, called the hair stylist next to my shop to help her in begging me. I told her it is over and I repeated my stand when her mumcy summoned me. For me, the trauma of a cheating partner is bad, the public embarrassment is even worse.
After several pleadings I took her back, but not with good intention to be sincere. This second half of the relationship was mar with cheatings, lies, neglect, by me. I even went as far as dating two bestfriends of that her immediate sister I mentioned earlier.
She heard of everything and still forgive me so that our relationship will work. But unfortunately for her I am only in the relationship for sex which she later realized after a year or so.

Her revenge:
As all the feminists on this thread had like to hear, she dumped my sorry ass when she found out that I am in a serious relationship with a lady she once live with in thesame compund as a little girl back then.
To take her revenge she started dating a friend of mine who has a boutique opposite my shop, he is my coursemate in ABU Zaria, we go to Zaria and come back together, we lived in thesame room for good four years, we do almost everything together.

My revenge:
It was very a very painful experience I must admit.
To take my own revenge I asked her childhood bestfriend out, luckily for me I banged her the first day of the relationship. In a space of a month I already earn several points from the relationship before my disloyal friend broke the news to my cheating girlfriend.
On receiving the news she called me and asked how true the what she heard was. I cleared her doubt by telling her that it was true but I lied to her that it wasn't intended to hurt her feelings that I genuinely love her friend ni that she should help me talk to her too. I was more than happy to see her shedding tears infront of me that moment. Shebi una talk say olosho no dey get feelings, big lie.
To cut the story short, my coursemate is married now battling for economic survival of his family, my relationship of three years is still waxing stronger hoping to tie the knot before next year December with the girl I left my cheating girlfriend for. My cheating girlfriend is 29yrs already with no substantial relationship. Though a very small fraction of my heart still care for her most especially whenever I come across some of our pictures in my PC backup folder. What a sweet girl she was back then, she has developed a fatty body now with stretch marks everywhere. May God almighty provides for her the man her heart is longing for. Amen

. Amen ooo, may your prayer work in her life,

1 Like

Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2020
Nwamaka1419:
. Amen ooo, may your prayer work in her life,

Your signature is so funny.

Yu must be one hell of a naugthy lady.
Re: The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. by Chenko001(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2020
Sex as revenge, how? Na the guy she slept with go still come yarn us wetin sup( that's how the guys are if they dont know)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ What Is The Deepest Secret You‘ld Rather Not Tell Your Lover? / If You Are Asked 2 Choose..for The Ladies Only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.