Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos (7868 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by semid1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
honeric01:

Buhari or Ribadu, these are the only 2 people i am ready to vote for, but the problem now is who among the 2 should have my vote sad

I wish they were both in the same party, Ribadu being a very top man to the government of Buhari, this i was looking forward to,

Jonathan is surrounded by CRIMINALS, I REPEAT CRIMINALS, don't trust this DUDE, Nigerians, please don't make any mistake, JONATHAN is not going to change ANYTHING!!!!

JONATHAN IS A PUPPET TO HIS WARLORDS.

At this rate (wey you dey scream and shout on top your voice) shey you nor go get hypertension and high blood pressure when GEJ wins the general election? undecided grin

Shey you don forget sey when Jesus says YES no man can say NO? wink cool

My broda, rest jare. . .thy will (GEJ) shall be done and nothing wey you or anybody fit do about am tongue

Goodluck/Sambo =  Nigerian Dream Team kiss

Goodluck. . .Nigeria!

Nigeria. . .Goodluck!
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
semid+:

At this rate (wey you dey scream and shout on top your voice) shey you nor go get hypertension and high blood pressure when GEJ wins the general election? undecided grin

My broda, rest jare. . .thy will (GEJ) shall be done and nothing wey you or anybody fit do about am tongue

Goodluck/Sambo =  Nigerian Dream Team kiss

Goodluck. . .Nigeria!

Nigeria. . .Goodluck!

Who made Jonathan a yes Jesus candidate? undecided

What do you expect from him? what exactly do you think he can do?

A man is under the influence of huge criminals, yet you are shouting goodluck/sambo?

This man does not strike me a bit as a president that's needed at this time in our country, the man is TOO slow and very predictable, i don't want a puppet man as my president, EVEN HIS WIFE is more DECISIVE than him.

I want someone who's not a talkative as my president, someone who acts and not talk,

Not the talk the talk man, i want the walk the walk man, and i am sorry to say, that man is not Jonathan.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by xreal: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
semid+:

whose will? A dummy cannot be GOD's will for Nigeria - you and I know that!
What has he done within the past months as a president?
THY WILL = RIBADU.
Your(semid+) wish = gej
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Mariory(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

For those anti-zoning advocates, notice that all the ACN presidential candidates are Northerners!

Did the ACN stop anyone from running? Did they go to court to disqualify anyone based on a gentleman's arrangement? Basically what is your point?
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ladies & Gents, pls sentiments aside can Ribadu defeat GEJ at the presidential polls, is it possible? Will d north, sw totally embrace ACN in the light of PDPs structure, incumbency and other factors good or bad? What about Buhari & CPC, do we expect an alliance btw ACN-CPC though there are reservations regarding Buharis pro sharia sentiment even though hes disciplined with large followership in d north? Candidly there are pros and cons on each candidate however we'l definitely have a presidential and a winner but what are their chances at the polls?
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
Up Ribadu Up ACN

Kick PDP out of the SW and Nigeria
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by meskodo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2011
@honeric01, pls i need to buy lr urgently, hw can i contact u?
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by jason123: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
dayokanu:

Up Ribadu Up ACN

Kick PDP out of the SW and Nigeria
Gbam!Gbosa!!!
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by naijatoday: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
Timehin:

Ladies & Gents, pls sentiments aside can Ribadu defeat GEJ at the presidential polls, is it possible? Will d north, sw totally embrace ACN in the light of PDPs structure, incumbency and other factors good or bad? What about Buhari & CPC, do we expect an alliance btw ACN-CPC though there are reservations regarding Buharis pro sharia sentiment even though hes disciplined with large followership in d north? Candidly there are pros and cons on each candidate however we'l definitely have a presidential and a winner but what are their chances at the polls?  

I don't see ribadu winning. CPC will take votes away from ribadu.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by HamidO1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^ A free and fair election would have proven you wrong.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
meskodo:

None available for now, when it's available, i'd let ya know. cool
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by seunKelz: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
Its very funny how we Nigerians are, When Ribadu was the EFCC chairman, we regarded him as a dummy in the hands of Obasanjo, now that he has left the caucus every one is saying up Ribadu like he has never had his bad side. As for me I will cast my vote praying that who ever wins, will bring the deserved change, let us not decieve ourselves both Jonathan and Ribadu are good candidates for the presidency. May the best man win in April
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by daroz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2011
meskodo:

honeric01:

None available for now, when it's available, i'd let ya know. cool

if u are serious and ready, u can contact me on 08131288065 or daromart2002@yahoo.com. , Martins
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by otokx(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
ribadu is a politician same with jonathan.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mariory:

Did the ACN stop anyone from running? Did they go to court to disqualify anyone based on a gentleman's arrangement? Basically what is your point?

What in that did you not comprehend?
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by comechop(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2011
seun Kelz:

Its very funny how we Nigerians are, When Ribadu was the EFCC chairman, we regarded him as a dummy in the hands of Obasanjo, now that he has left the caucus every one is saying up Ribadu like he has never had his bad side. As for me I will cast my vote praying that who ever wins, will bring the deserved change, let us not decieve ourselves both Jonathan and Ribadu are good candidates for the presidency. May the best man win in April

well said,
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by henryhemon(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2011
@honeric,
I concour with you.i think same of him too.lets wait and see.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by rasputinn(m): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2011
I dey laugh oooo
Ribadu is a political neophyte,ACN doesn't have a prayer whatsoever,they could as well have chosen Seun Osewa as their presidential candidate,GEJ all the way
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Och77(m): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2011
Why were the primaries for PDP and ACN so close? If they were properly spaced , am sure Atiku would have joined the race for ACN presidential canditate at the last minute after being humilated in PDP's. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by rasputinn(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2011
honeric01:

Who made Jonathan a yes Jesus candidate? undecided

What do you expect from him? what exactly do you think he can do?

A man is under the influence of huge criminals, yet you are shouting goodluck/sambo?

This man does not strike me a bit as a president that's needed at this time in our country, the man is TOO slow and very predictable, i don't want a puppet man as my president, EVEN HIS WIFE is more DECISIVE than him.

I want someone who's not a talkative as my president, someone who acts and not talk,

Not the talk the talk man, i want the walk the walk man, and i am sorry to say, that man is not Jonathan.

Honerico,after reading your post I have to forgive your naivety as it's obvious politics is not your forte hence this illogical post
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by SapeleGuy: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2011
It is most ironic that Ribadu is now the flagbearer for the Alliance of Corruption Nigeria.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by tbaba1234: 12:40am On Jan 15, 2011
SapeleGuy:

It is most ironic that Ribadu is now the flagbearer for the Alliance of Corruption Nigeria.

The ACN still offers the best chance of credible leadership, The changes in Lagos and Edo states are testament to that,

Jonathan in my opinion is clueless,whilst kids were dying in Zamfara of poisoning and the people in the Niger Delta can't get portable drinking water, He staged the most extravagant Independent celebration in the history of this country,

KICK POLIO PDP OUT OF NIGERIA
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by nduchucks: 12:45am On Jan 15, 2011
Sapeleguy:

Our democracy is still in its infancy. We don't have a way for candidates to present themselves as Independents hence they have to work through an established and viable political party.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Validated: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2011
Honestly, ACN should have adopted a nationalistic, open and well coordinated election through the ballot like the PDP did yesterday.  The PDP primary watched live around the world is commendable and gives Nigeria a good image in the comity of democratic nations.  Now that Ribadu has been selected, I doubt if the alliance with CPC would ever come to fruition.  Talking about alliances, they have never worked in Nigeria though, remember the Olu Falae days till date.

My honest take on this is that baring unforeseen circumstances, PDP and Goodluck are coasting home already.   For you to defeat the PDP machinery that is heavily loaded with passion to win elections, you must be on the ground, not just in 1/6 of the nation but across the nation.  Yes ACN will win in the SW, but trust me it can never be a landslide, the highest would likely be in the region of 70:30 vote sharing with PDP.

In the event that the CPC/ACN alliance does sail through, CPC would take about 60-70% of the core North (NW & NE) via sympathy votes.  Unfortunately again, this is wishful thinking because the PDP governors in the core North would want to return to office.  The rest of Nigeria (SE, NC whole on middle belt, and SS) would be dominated by the PDP. I understand that the winner of the presidential race by simple majority.

Fascinatingly, this appears to have some divine angle to it considering how IBB, Gusau & Atiku fell by the way side.   God bless Nigeria!
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2011
tbaba1234:

The ACN still offers the best chance of credible leadership,  The changes in Lagos and Edo states are testament to that, 

Jonathan in my opinion is clueless,whilst kids were dying in Zamfara of poisoning and the people in the Niger Delta can't get portable drinking water, He staged the most extravagant Independent celebration in the history of this country, 

KICK POLIO PDP OUT OF NIGERIA

The recorded progress in states like Lagos and Edo have more to do with the men who were elected than the ACN Party. Much the same can be said of the relationship between Progress in states like Rivers, Enugu etc and the PDP Party.

What evidence do you have that ACN offers the best chance of credible change in Nigeria?
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by afribuildr(m): 1:50am On Jan 15, 2011
This thread reflects all that was said when Obama was running for U.S. president. They said it cannot happen, he has no experience, he's too young, he should wait, he's not qualified. But God has never called the qualified, He qualifies the called. If Nigeria can conduct a free-fair and no-rigged election, all of you might be surprised at the result.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Serverboy: 4:04am On Jan 15, 2011
your fast indian web proxy server 1000 per month call 08069324666
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by OlokoNla1(m): 4:13am On Jan 15, 2011
Nigerians, al we do is talk talk talk and talk, no action, Tunisians just shamed us, they ousted their president and d doode hasn't done half of the crap Bankole and his colleagues have done ind past 4yrs

shame on us all

hiss!!!

n
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by bernieman(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2011
Lets face the truth, Is ACN different from PDP? Why are we expecting so much from ACN? Are they not the same people that left PDP? Please, lets go to the polls and vote for whoever we have in mind to move Nigeria forward. Goodluck or Ridabu, they are both good and fall within this generation. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2011
Oloko Nla:

Nigerians, al we do is talk talk talk and talk, no action, Tunisians just shamed us, they ousted their president and d doode hasn't done half of the crap Bankole and his colleagues have done ind past 4yrs

shame on us all

hiss!!!

n
So true and very well said
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by worldman2: 6:15am On Jan 15, 2011
up   A.C.N   UP   NIGERIA                                   o.b.j   -+   ATIKU= CORRUPTION,  YAR, ADUA   ++   GEJ   =    O.b.j   -   YAR, ADUA      =   GEJ +   SAMBO   =  third  term   =  =O.b.J the most CORRUPT NIGERIA,   all   Nigerians   most say   no   to   third   term  if   u   vote   gej   u   are   voting  obj   third   term.   Say   no   to   this   this   obj   guy   think   is  fooling   Nigerians   so  we   have  to   seat   up   an   say  no   to  third    term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race / Oyo Assembly Bans Smoking In Public Places / Ondo: PDP Crisis Deepens As Court Panel Withdraws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.