Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos (7867 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by eherbal(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
stand up,for the champion,for the champion,stand up
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
shikaan:

kobojunkie,maybe na you go lead the team of touts that will do that.

So, you need a leader for to help you fight for your own right as a citizen? Anyways, as long as you are willing to take care of my bills, I go fly down come see how many of you are ready for your messiah, me.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Mariory(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What in that did you not comprehend?

Relevance! The part where the PDP zoning issue is relevant to ACN and this thread. That's what is incomprehensible.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by fstranger6: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

So, you need a leader for to help you fight for your own right as a citizen? Anyways, as long as you are willing to take care of my bills, I go fly down come see how many of you are ready for your messiah, me.

Mummy Kobojunkie! ROFLMFAO
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by ragdollz: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2011
Please my fellow Nigerians what can we all do to make sure Ribadu wins bc I don't mind to rig so that that GEJ will not be president tongue. Let us beat them at their own game: thugs, guns, robbing of ballot boxes etc, so that the good one can come in undecided. Cos as far as I can see even if we vote for Nuhu en masse, PDP will still win, that's just the way it goes.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2011
ragdollz:

Please my fellow Nigerians what can we all do to make sure Ribadu wins bc I don't mind to rig so that that GEJ will not be president tongue. Let us beat them at their own game: thugs, guns, robbing of ballot boxes etc, so that the good one can come in undecided. Cos as far as I can see even if we vote for Nuhu en masse, PDP will still win, that's just the way it goes.

You have started, we are trying to bring change to the system, and you are taking us back. Please we beg you, take your rigging habit and violence to your room, and don’t even think of getting support here. The moderator will start issuing warning to people with evil plans to ruin our country the more,
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2011
ANPP 2011 presidential primaries is being conducted and delegates are voting presently and its live on NTA. The 4 contestants are: HARRY AKANDE, BASHIR TOFA, SHEKARAU, BILMAN,
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by honeric01(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
Donmeca:

Who among the candidates today is TRULY different from "his mentors/cronies"? Mind u, they have/had the same mentors/cronies. . .with d exception of Buhari (u may say). When Ribadu was receiving triple promotion, it was very good by him and that was y he was biting some people so hard while appearing so toothless to others. . .whereas all had sinned and come short of the same threshold of glory.

Ribadu is a better candidate to GEJ, Buhari is even more better than the thing, Is receiving double promotion a crime if you merit it? tell me why you think GEJ is not a thief just like his mentors/cronies? within how many months of being deputy gov/gov, his wealth skyrocketed into billions of naira, what kinda "president" is this kinda person going to be?

Since he became president proper, what has he actually done? undecided
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by ragdollz: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2011
one_man:

You have started, we are trying to bring change to the system, and you are taking us back. Please we beg you, take your rigging habit and violence to your room, and don’t even think of getting support here. The moderator will start issuing warning to people with evil plans to ruin our country the more,

Thank you, I am glad for your input. What ever my comment it was a form of exaggeration, to show how the situation in our land has affected my psyche. The violent taketh it by force so the Bible says but I guess we may just have to wait another 100 years to see any positive change due to our "gentleness". Anyway me I'm carrying my "violence back to my room", no vex abeg.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by HIROSHI: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
Timehin:

ANPP 2011 presidential primaries is being conducted and delegates are voting presently and its live on NTA. The 4 contestants are: HARRY AKANDE, BASHIR TOFA, SHEKARAU, BILMAN,

Please is ANPP a Hausa party? In their convention they make announcements in English and translate in Hausa. Then they also play Hausa music in the background as the voting takes place.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by honeric01(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
HIROSHI:

Please is ANPP a Hausa party? In their convention they make announcements in English and translate in Hausa. Then they also play Hausa music in the background as the voting takes place.

This is not true, they have actually spoken all the 3 major Nigerian Languages so far so good. why have you only taken notice of the Hausa and not the rest?
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by shadrach77: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2011
up ribadu grin grin grin grin
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by HIROSHI: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2011
honeric01:

This is not true, they have actually spoken all the 3 major Nigerian Languages so far so good. why have you only taken notice of the Hausa and not the rest?

And the songs too?

Pls listen to the background music that has been playing since. And note the language that had been used more.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by honeric01(m): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2011
^^^^

ANPP is just like any other Nigerian party, it's not just Hausa, it has different tribes.

Playing Hausa music is not what matters, what matters is "Are there other ethnic groups other than Hausas as members?"
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by ragdollz: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

ANPP is just like any other Nigerian party, it's not just Hausa, it has different tribes.

Playing Hausa music is not what matters, what matters is "Are there other ethnic groups other than Hausas as members?"

This very salient point will get me laughing to sleep tonight grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by mrblack: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2011
9ja,
how do u expect change from jonathan when hes %100 surrounded by criminals in the senate and in the house showing him how to loot and borrow money from world bank?
nigeria can only change if jonathan can wipe away all the old criminals in nigeria gorvernment and install youths which cannot be posible with PDP candidate because they are all the same evil leaders.all above the law loot money and nobody can stop them,
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by hayprof(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2011
Where is the poll results now, na talk talk i just dey see for here, abegi, jare!
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by cvibe: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2011
Any news on who won in ANPP?
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by honeric01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^^

Shekarau, he pulled up to 4,000+ votes.

who's this dude for earth's sake? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
IBRAHIM SHEKARAU won Anpp 2011 presidential primaries
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^ now was that not known right from the begining
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by rasputinn(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin

OMG,the level of ignorance;politics-wise on nairaland is very alarming
How do y'all think state/nationa lelections are won and lost?They're won via strong party structures and well-oiled war chests,and when the two mentioned factors are firmly in the camp of GEJ,no amount of childish misguided pro-Ribadu posts on nairaland will change the reality on ground;Ribadu is a baby in politics,hoping to ride on the crest of the inroads the AC has made in the south west;but hey the South West is not Nigeria and even at that the AC only controls half of the states in the region.

A more realistic thing for Ribadu to have done would've been to contest for the chairmanship of his LGA or at best go for a seat in the lower house of the national asembly.

I was born with a good nose for good political materials,once I tip a candidate,I NEVER LOSE,I know a winner when I see one,I can smell them.GEJ is a winner,any opponent of his at any electoral stage is just a loser,bitter as it might be to some baby arm chair political analysts on this thread,this is the truth which only time will show
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by rasputinn(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Another name has been added to the list of pretenders purporting to be running for the presidency, heard it's Shekaru or shakara or she-something sha
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by anonimi: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos by TeadroTec: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Is Broke, Can’t Pay Salary, Says Jega / ... / Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.