Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise (3082 Views)

I Love Toto So Much Pls Help / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Am I Asking For Too Much? Pls Help, I Am Honestly Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by jaybee3(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2011
You wanna find out Q?
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Moralistli(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ OP,I guess u 're plannin to assist him secure his visa/documents to d UK, hence u 're being bothered coz u wouldn't want to be ditched afterwards,,,,,,,If i had gussed right, then u 're doing d right thing by askin him 2 delete d shiiit.
Meanwhile, i think u 're old enough to handle a relatnship wisely/fairly based on experience and what have u.

Too bad a thing 4 any lady to entertain a player @ mental age!!!

We 're most pleased 2 help u resolve dis gigsaw puzzle troublin ya mind, lol
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Omolola
Thanks
@Mrs Chima
Thanks as per sex I dont have an issue with doing d rota I can afford naija trips 3rice a year for 3wks each and he says it's fine with him(maybe, maybe not). I'll search myself if I overcome d doubts fine if not I'll take a walk.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Moralistli
U get my point. I am better off than him so I wont be relocating to Naija meaning he'll be relocating to the UK if things work out well and we decide to get married he'll then apply for a spousal visa. Something happend to some1 around me so I decided to re evaluate my relationship as I am settled in the UK and so is his ex I just started thinking if it was coincidence or he wants out of naija. U cant blame coz of what has happened to others and d recent case dat got me thinking dat was y I asked him to delete this particular girl I did not ask him to delete the previous girl living in Naija. I wanted to know if he was going on with the two of us with d hope 1 would click.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2011
jay bee:

You wanna find out Q?

I must be this "Q" person so I will take one for the team. So are you a player and if so what are your methods?
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by amefi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
OreOfe2010:

@Omolola
Thanks
@Mrs Chima
Thanks as per sex I dont have an issue with doing d rota I can afford naija trips 3rice a year for 3wks each and he says it's fine with him(maybe, maybe not). I'll search myself if I overcome d doubts fine if not I'll take a walk.

Sis, wot's up wt u? i hv read thru ur post n comments n i cud see a sign of reality in u, but unfortunately for u, it wud b difficult 4 u to find a trustworthy guy that can fit into ur world. Especially, a long distance guy, wud nt b gud for ur type of person i must confess, take it or nt. Pls just do ursef gud n look smwhere else, in fact, closer as Jay Bee suggested. There r gud lookin guys in London n d entire UK in need of real love. Just make ursef available, either in Church, or on even Nairaland like this, u wud b surprised the kind of responsible guys u wud get. just try it, i promise u wud b glad u did. The truth is bitter, but i hv just hinted u. Gud luck sis. Cheers.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by viruz007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ op and jaybee: abeg make una no vex. Dn't get me rong. Meant it as a joke 2.
@ op: i undastand ur angle. Wel jst hang on a lil and see wat happenz
@ mrs. Chima: am i 2 take it u gat beef wit brodaz or wat? Cuz me no undastand u o. Jst sayin embarassed
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Amefi
Do u mean I wont get a trustworthy guy bcoz something is wrong with me or bcoz there are no trustworthy guys?
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Moralistli(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
Then, have plan B which u ladies usually refer to as  back up plan while d rlatnship lasts. No such thing as coincidence here!!!
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I must be this "Q" person so I will take one for the team. So are you a player and if so what are your methods?
Game is meant to be shown not to be told.
Come and explore then decide for yaself. lol
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Virus007
I no vex kiss
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by MrsChima(f): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2011
jay bee:

Game is meant to be shown not to be told.
Come and explore then decide for yaself. lol

Last time someone told me to explore I ended up married to him. I will just take your word for it and it is illegal for me to have two husbands. I will keep you in mind when I have a space available.

viruz007:

@ op and jaybee: abeg make una no vex. Dn't get me rong. Meant it as a joke 2.
@ op: i undastand your angle. Wel jst hang on a lil and see wat happenz
@ mrs. Chima: am i 2 take it u gat beef wit brodaz or wat? Cuz me no undastand u o. Jst sayin embarassed

Excuse you?  Why would you ASSUMED that I have beef with you (coughing, hacking, beating chest) brothers?
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2011
Oreofe, if u have it at the back of ur mind that this guy is after getting out of nigeria and u make him know this is wot u feel abt him, let me tell u that he will do it that he wil be patience wit u, dance to ur tune, get the papers and move out of nigerian and at the end he wil dump u.
Becos wit the look of things now, any step he takes and u dont approve of, u think he shld stop and if he doesnt , he is after ur paper.
We still have some decent guy here who is not after ur papers.
You shld know that if he was really after papers, y did he leave the first girl abroad and they girl still keeps in touch with him?
Please wake up, u aint a kid at ur age. As a lady i dont like the way u reason please. Stop it and pay attention to this guy. Since it is a distant rhip, u  have some many things to know abt him or study and not the trivial issue like delete as fb contact if u know there is nothing b tw d 2 of u undecided undecided. Like jaybee said, pls look around UK for a guy u can trust if u find it difficult to trust a guy across the ocean
If he is still calling u now and sending text msgs, u had better ans be4 u start to regret  ur action cos u r really going too far like u asked
one last thing dont force a guy to do whot he doesnt want to do, let him do it at his freewill or else u will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Last time someone told me to explore I ended up married to him. I will just take your word for it and it is illegal for me to have two husbands. I will keep you in mind when I have a space available.

Excuse you? Why would you ASSUMED that I have beef with you (coughing, hacking, beating chest) brothers?
The dude you met at the family gathering?
Oh well . . . . . I sure tried. Lmao
You aiight though Q?
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Moralistli
Unfortunately dats d only area of my life dat I never had d nerve to hatch a plan B. I always have a planA,B,C for everything but in relationships am a 1 way traffic.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by amefi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
OreOfe2010:

@Amefi
Do u mean I wont get a trustworthy guy bcoz something is wrong with me or bcoz there are no trustworthy guys?

There r lots of them, but hard to find. With the pre-conceived n pre-determined psyche u hv nw, as per u r better off n he may b playin games wt both of u for an escape into d UK. And smfin happened to a close frnd of urs, bla bla bla. I doubt if u wud b able to trust any guy outside d Western shore, esp, 9ja. So d better option for u is to look inward (UK), just as i earlier wrote. Cheers.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Moralistli(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Amefi

@ Amefi; u beta come and answer dis ques b4 it's 2 late,  Who told u she won't get it?
See, Winners never quit and quitters never win!
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2011
Amefi, r u trying to market your self or wot? u dont have to discourage her cos we have the same set of guys everywhere so nowhere is exceptional.
If u like the girl , send  her your email and u can take it from there not that u shld bring another person down cos of ur own interest.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by amefi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2011
Moralistli:

@ Amefi; u beta come and answer dis ques b4 it's 2 late,  Who told u she won't get it?
See, Winners never quit and quitters never win!

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

nikkykay:

Amefi, r u trying to market your self or wot? u dont have to discourage her cos we have the same set of guys everywhere so nowhere is exceptional.
If u like the girl , send her your email and u can take it from there.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Nikkykay
U got me thinking u might be right but I've not said anything to him about thinking he wants me as a way out of naija and never will. I guess i'll just back off this FB case then thanks Nikky
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2011
OreOfe2010:

@Nikkykay
U got me thinking u might be right but I've not said anything to him about thinking he wants me as a way out of naija and never will. I guess i'll just back off this FB case then thanks Nikky
Please do hun.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Amefi
I said I am better of not that I mean to be derogatory or rude but bcoz I'm trying to paint a clear picture here if he was better off in Naija than I am in the UK then I would relocate to Naija that's what I'm trying to explain. I don not have a pre-concieved and pre-determined psyche if I was I would not have accepted to date him since I knew his location I'm just trying to be careful and use my head and not be blown away by feelings or emotions
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Jaybee
I hear
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2011
OreOfe2010:

@Moralistli
U get my point. I am better off than him so I wont be relocating to Naija meaning he'll be relocating to the UK if things work out well and we decide to get married he'll then apply for a spousal visa. Something happend to some1 around me so I decided to re evaluate my relationship as I am settled in the UK and so is his ex I just started thinking if it was coincidence or he wants out of naija. U cant blame coz of what has happened to others and d recent case dat got me thinking dat was y I asked him to delete this particular girl I did not ask him to delete the previous girl living in Naija. I wanted to know if he was going on with the two of us with d hope 1 would click.

I know what your problems is . . . . you don't trust him! I don't blame you sha, I mean why should you? He seems to have a 'type' that works only to his advantage. His ex . .  and now you!

I would ask you to insist he deletes his ex from his FB profile but I'm afraid that won't change much.

You just have to get used to the fact that you have something that will attract guys like him and if you've made up your mind to stay with him, stop giving yourself a high BP!
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ Poster, you are not overreacting you are just trying to protect yourself. wink Just be careful hun. Some men are deceivers and will say one thing to one woman and the opposite to the next, I believe that is what he is doing.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Ujujoan
Thanks I was begining to think I was thinking irrationally
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by OreOfe2010: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
@MzD@rkSkin
Thanks
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by Moralistli(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Moralistli
Unfortunately dats d only area of my life dat I never had d nerve to hatch a plan B. I always have a planA,B,C for everything but in relationships am a 1 way traffic.

Wonderful!!!
Only few 9gerian ladies fall in dis category when it comes 2 relatnship stuff, Sounds like my grand mama way way back,
If u really sure dat u neva nurtured plan B in dis regard, then ur problem is half solved. And i shall explain in detail later on.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2011
jay bee:

The dude you met at the family gathering?
Oh well . . . . . I sure tried. Lmao
You aiight though Q?

Why are you asking me if I am aiight? Are you aiight?
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by jaybee3(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
you know me suga. . . . I'm chilling wink
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hmm. I wonder about you sometimes.
Re: Am I Asking For Too Much Pls Advise by jaybee3(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2011
Makes us 2 then cos i certainly do d same. I get overly worried abt my darl Q tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Wont Accept Gifts From Me.... / Guys, Can You Do This (photo) / My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.