Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures (77002 Views)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Make she leave am for your papa ni?

Spot life ko! Streetlight ni.. tongue
Na people like you dey die before succeeding in life puting your mouth for matter wey no concern you infact i doubt if you can ever succeed with this your mindset you will surely be like your wretched papa

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:

You sound like the typical nairaland idiot

You sound like a typical pained soul..

Stay pressed.. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:02pm On May 14, 2020
mmars:

Na people like you dey die before succeeding in life puting your mouth for matter wey no concern you infact i doubt if you can ever succeed with this your mindset you will surely be like wretched papa

If you have succeeded, you won't be on the post of another person envying..

You would be happy for her.

But as per na failure be your middle name na. You think everyone is like you.

Ode!.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ZooOga: 8:02pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Honestly if you go to their office, and ask this same question exactly the way you asked it now, believe me you would get the answer you so seek. tongue

actually i was being facetious, brand ambassador denotes a brand alliance with the official https://www.mercedes-benz-africa.com/en/passengercars/mercedes-benz-cars/africa-landing-pages/nigeria/stage.module.html wink

Dealer Information
Nigeria
Weststar Associates Ltd.
Prince Samuel Adedoyin Street
Off Lekki-Epe Expressway
3rd Roundabout/Ikate-Lekki
Lagos/Nigeria
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nice whip

Gangster Imo State Biatch... hot like ata rodo

I love non hypocritical Olosho who isn't ashamed of herself and still runs the street like she owns it.. not some stupid bitches that would be killing us with preaching and motivational speeches in the morning all over social media, and twerking for alhaji at night

Hot ke, dude you you like fake women
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Exc2000: 8:04pm On May 14, 2020
pcguru1:

Hot ke, dude you you like fake women

fake or original, that girl hot abeg
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

If you have succeeded, you won't be on the post of another person envying..

You would be happy for her.

But as per na failure be your middle name na. You think everyone is like you.

Ode!.. tongue
If you have even gotten to level success i am you wont be here quoting me like the barbaric idiot you are...you will come up with your own personal opinion instead of dwelling on others
I won't bother replying you again cause i no am just wasting my precious E-time on a poor fanatic nonentity

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

You sound like a typical pained soul..

Stay pressed.. tongue tongue

If you think people who gained fame or infamy from BBN are oppressive to me then your thinking must be quite broken, which is usually symptomatic of a shallow fellow.

Perhaps you're so small-time from small-town that to you people like Mercy are the peak......tsk tsk. Broaden your ambitions, you boorish country bumpkin.

She does not even know people who smell like you exist for all your busybodi.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Realfrankie(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2020
Clean Benz , no be that second hand wey them arrange for one woman

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:15pm On May 14, 2020
Haters will keep hating but you can't stop Lambo. She's on the fast lane. grin grin

So just go and hustle your own and forget her or tap into her blessings.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Realfrankie(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mercy you wan start ya own abii??

Go and ask E-Money make he tell u how far!!!

Don't you know her source of income?
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Realfrankie(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2020
todugo:
Audio Car.Publicity stunt

E pain am
Just like that

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:18pm On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:

If you think people who gained fame or infamy from BBN are oppressive to me then your thinking must be quite broken, which is usually symptomatic of a shallow fellow.

Perhaps you're so small-time from small-town that to you people like Mercy are the peak......tsk tsk. Broaden your ambitions, you boorish country bumpkin.

She does not even know people who smell like you exist for all your busybodi.

If this is true, trust me, you would have just read and moved on without dropping that envious post you did.

I understand on a faceless forum as this Everyone seem to think they are important.. tongue tongue tongue

You can NEVER attain the height this young woman has.
So quit hating..

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
mmars:

If you have even gotten to level success i am you wont be here quoting me like the barbaric idiot you are...you will come up with your own personal opinion instead of dwelling on others
I won't bother replying you again cause i no am just wasting my precious E-time on a poor fanatic nonentity

AUDIO success!

If you are successful, you won't be hating on another successful person.

Or should I call it jealousy..

Weldon awon internet Bill gates..

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Realfrankie(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2020
StephenBB:
What is the need of posing ontop bonnet
Las las....all na vanity

Even that your phone wey you use type this shit na vanity

E be like for your family una no get bicycle talk less of motto, coz all na vanity

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 14, 2020
Exc2000:

fake or original, that girl hot abeg

Fire make i hear, she be like hustler or street girl for my eyes.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

If this is true, trust me, you would have just read and moved on without dropping that envious post you did.

I understand on a faceless forum as this Everyone seem to think they are important.. tongue tongue tongue

You can NEVER attain the height this young woman has.
So quit hating..

What height? The bullshit show that's gamed by the producers to get idiots like you to crow like lunatics for fake sex and engineered drama, and a miserly N40m total prize, qualifies as "height" for you?

Man the bar must be set really low for you, you bucolic numskull.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by horlermidey12(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2020
This is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by chukkysnow: 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
VanGap:
Shared with Caption ..

Life is tough when everyone is watching your next move.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAICc4MF0fQ/

she will soon be old and worn out.another will emerge.world goes round.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by HRMK: 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
NAWA FOR THIS GIRL MERCY OOH!WHY SHE COME CLIMB HER CAR?TO SHOW OFF?
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:32pm On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:

What height? The bullshit show that's gamed by the producers to get idiots like you to crow like lunatics for fake sex and engineered drama, and a miserly N40m total prize, qualifies as "height" for you?

Man the bar must be set really low for you, you bucolic numskull.

See how pained you sound!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yet you watched the show and was entertained. You even know who she is.

Niggar your post is quarreling with your reality. They are just not agreeing with one another..

. grin grin grin grin grin

The shekeleke even said for miserly #40m....

Your papa Don even see #1m before?

Mad oh! Nothing wey body odour no go see for Trasha body... tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:33pm On May 14, 2020
HRMK:
NAWA FOR THIS GIRL MERCY OOH!WHY SHE COME CLIMB HER CAR?TO SHOW OFF?

No o. Na to showdown. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by bigtt76(f): 8:35pm On May 14, 2020
Was this second pix necessary? angry looks idiotic to me undecided

VanGap:
More

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:35pm On May 14, 2020
chukkysnow:
she will soon be old and worn out.another will emerge.world goes round.

Untill then. Allow her enjoy her life while she's young and beautiful.

Even you go old and worn out too. Hope you don hammer to fit enjoy your own life while you're still young.

No go dey hate pesin wey dey drink coke because you no fit afford even zobo .. Ma guy Hustle o.. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 8:37pm On May 14, 2020
pcguru1:

Fire make i hear, she be like hustler or street girl for my eyes.

Your eyes get glaucoma.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Niggar your post is quarreling with your reality. They are just not agreeing with one another..

Mad oh! Nothing wey body odour no go see for Trasha body... tongue tongue tongue

I've never watched a second of that dumpster fire that's designed to appeal to lowly lifeforms such as your humble self.

Unlike you my bar is set higher than such bad TV, but i understand how shitshows can appeal to dumb idiots like you.

So N40m is a big deal to you? Poor broke motherfugger.

Keep your odious mouth firmly glued to Mercy's backside and maybe someday her PA will notice your suckup and toss morsels to you like the mangy mutt you are.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by shegman4jesus: 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
StephenBB:
What is the need of posing ontop bonnet
Las las....all na vanity
set awon vanity gang
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by honeyB2018: 8:45pm On May 14, 2020
I don't know, if this lady has anyone or elderly person she listens to
They should please talk to her, to be humble in victory. There is nothing in this life. She is not the first person, to have won the first position in the BBN. I know, the mark of poverty on her and her family, might have been wiped off, by her winning, but it is time to move on to something else
My humble advise.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Makanaki127: 8:47pm On May 14, 2020
Vanity upon vanity grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 14, 2020
The strangest of things can be moved to front page but mine won't cry

See what a Nairalander has been doing during this Covid-19 Period
https://www.nairaland.com/5857964/see-what-nairalander-been-doing

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

See how pained you sound!

I wonder how much she paid you to reply everyone here who has a contrary opinion on her.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by usedcardealerph(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2020
VanGap:
More

You cannot take away the rural living from a village girl. It's inborn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.