Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures (77001 Views)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by zudozz: 9:44pm On May 14, 2020
dat pose her Tuto open dey face d bonet! grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 9:48pm On May 14, 2020
WaffenSS:

I've never watched a second of that dumpster fire that's designed to appeal to lowly lifeforms such as your humble self.

Unlike you my bar is set higher than such bad TV, but i understand how shitshows can appeal to dumb idiots like you.

So N40m is a big deal to you? Poor broke motherfugger.

Keep your odious mouth firmly glued to Mercy's backside and maybe someday her PA will notice your suckup and toss morsels to you like the mangy mutt you are.

Guy take am easy dey lie.

You have never watched her on Bbnaija yet you are so pained by her success like this.

Take am easy na express you dey enter so.

The thing pain you die sey you can't be this successful in life. None of your Generation can get this type of recognition in their entire existence...

#40m na small money to you only on this Nairaland thread. grin

Baba wake up.. That beans wey you dey cook don done.

Ode!

See this one wey never drink kunu finish dey claim champagne..

E be like in your former like you were oppressed by the rich.. grin grin

See how you are running around cursing and in pains for pesin wey fit feed your entire lineage.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
zudozz:
dat pose her Tuto open dey face d bonet! grin

And so?
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 9:51pm On May 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I wonder how much she paid you to reply everyone here who has a contrary opinion on her.

I wonder how much you are paid for wondering. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

I wonder how much you are paid for wondering. tongue
did she promise you punna tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Jdbrasco2: 9:59pm On May 14, 2020
This is gle 350 right? @ car enthusiasts.
Is it up to N40m?
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 10:16pm On May 14, 2020
Goalnaldo:
did she promise you punna tongue

Is punna your problem? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Your eyes get glaucoma.. tongue

Chai ma niggaz no sabi fine babe , anyway e dey happen
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by switlily25(f): 11:05pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

See how pained you sound!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yet you watched the show and was entertained. You even know who she is.

Niggar your post is quarreling with your reality. They are just not agreeing with one another..

. grin grin grin grin grin

The shekeleke even said for miserly #40m....

Your papa Don even see #1m before?

Mad oh! Nothing wey body odour no go see for Trasha body... tongue tongue tongue
You see your life?
You have carried your pathetic self down here,only to be dragged like a sack of rotten potatoes!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Keep using Tacha to distract your executioners,since you cannot defend yourself from their bullets.
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Handsomecole(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
Mgbeke will always be mbgeke!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by dumininu01(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Go and bring her down. tongue
grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by zudozz: 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

And so?

Like u are a she? Thats big deal to me grin
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 11:35pm On May 14, 2020
zudozz:

Like u are a she? Thats big deal to me grin

Neimar type in pidgin. You're not making sense.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
switlily25:

You see your life?
You have carried your pathetic self down here,only to be dragged like a sack of rotten potatoes!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Keep using Tacha to distract your executioners,since you cannot defend yourself from their bullets.
Lmao!

What brought you here. You can NEVER see the name of Mercy and comot eyes.

You are an obsessed fan of Mercy.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 11:38pm On May 14, 2020
pcguru1:

Chai ma niggaz no sabi fine babe , anyway e dey happen

If only your eyes no get cataract, you for dey see well.. But it is what it is.

Allow us wey dey see well admire beauty.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
Handsomecole:
Mgbeke will always be mbgeke!! grin

You would know na, since you were birthed by an mgbeke.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Arizonaguy(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Who else observed that spaghetti have reduced by 10 sticks
Dude you dey count am
Abeg help me check maybe the grains of rice for inside one bag don reduce too
Last time, i heard it was 800,377
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Guy take am easy dey lie.

You have never watched her on Bbnaija yet you are so pained by her success like this.

Take am easy na express you dey enter so.

The thing pain you die sey you can't be this successful in life. None of your Generation can get this type of recognition in their entire existence...

#40m na small money to you only on this Nairaland thread. grin

Baba wake up.. That beans wey you dey cook don done.

Ode!

See this one wey never drink kunu finish dey claim champagne..

E be like in your former like you were oppressed by the rich.. grin grin

See how you are running around cursing and in pains for pesin wey fit feed your entire lineage.. grin grin grin

I only know about her on account of her groupies, of which you're one.

If you're in awe of that no-talent girl then you'll definitely be in awe of N40m. Or it's that and the fact that you're obviously from a destitute household, the sort that finds entertainment in bad TV.

N40m is what some real celebrities spend to buy watches and rings, you're here braying endlessly about it. Dumb fukk.

And yes I'm in pains. I'm pained having to regard your pitiful and pathetic existence. I guess i regard your yapping because I'm bored.

Donkey.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 12:21am On May 15, 2020
WaffenSS:

I only know about her in account of her groupies, of which you're one.

If you're in awe of that no-talent girl then you'll definitely be in awe of N40m. Or it's that and the fact that you're obviously from a destitute household, the sort that finds entertainment in bad TV.

N40m is what some real celebrities spend to buy watches and rings, you're here braying endlessly about it. Dumb fukk.

And yes I'm in pains. I'm pained having to regard your pitiful and pathetic existence. I guess i regard your yapping because I'm bored.

Donkey.

I like that In the bolded you said #40m is what some real celebrities spend on watches and co.

Now, are you a celebrity not to talk of being a real one?

Imagine where a church rat is underrating cheese.. grin grin grin

You have admitted you are in pains already. That's all I needed to confirm. I suspected it but you just confirmed it..

But my question is, for how long will you be pained over someone who is obviously better than your future and your future future.. grin grin grin Or whose shoes will feed two generations of your family.

Like I always say, Go and hustle o, so that you don't watch a reality show meant for entertainment and be consumed by bitterness because the people there are living a luxurious reality than you could ever wish for.

Sanu Internet Bill gate.!

Life is not that hard if only you can hustle and make legit money so that you can stop being pained About a successful celebrity like MERCY... tongue tongue tongue

And you need to stop taking that tramadol because it is giving you false illusion of whom you truly are.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by StephenBB(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2020
Realfrankie:

Even that your phone wey you use type this shit na vanity

E be like for your family una no get bicycle talk less of motto, coz all na vanity
We get those things o!
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 12:40am On May 15, 2020
todugo:
Audio Car.Publicity stunt
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ishitinyourmouf: 12:46am On May 15, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

I doubt they will even consider you even if like them.. tongue tongue

Stay hating!

That mgbeke olosho can feed your entire Generation..

Hustle o, make you no go dey hate pesin wey Better pass you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
including your olosho mama

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Drosonogasta(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mercy you wan start ya own abii??
Go and ask E-Money make he tell u how far!!!
E money folow get kpekus wey she get?
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 1:01am On May 15, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
including your olosho mama

Even ya never achieving papa follow inside..

Just beg Her for MERCY. Maybe, you may be rescued from the poverty wiping out your lineage.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ishitinyourmouf: 1:17am On May 15, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Even ya never achieving papa follow inside..

Just beg Her for MERCY. Maybe, you may be rescued from the poverty wiping out your lineage.. tongue
after i shit in your mama mouth cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:46am On May 15, 2020
Girl climb motor snap picture

Niggars dey here dey insult each other
Na waaah ooh
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Benega9(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2020
so clean
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by switlily25(f): 7:05am On May 15, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

What brought you here. You can NEVER see the name of Mercy and comot eyes.

You are an obsessed fan of Mercy.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Can you breathe without mentioning Tacha?
Abeg collect your gbas gbos in pieces!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by switlily25(f): 7:08am On May 15, 2020
WaffenSS:

I only know about her in account of her groupies, of which you're one.

Donkey.
Gbas gbos!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by switlily25(f): 7:09am On May 15, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

I like that In the bolded you said #40m is what some real celebrities spend on watches and co.

Now, are you a celebrity not to talk of being a real one?

Imagine where a church rat is underrating cheese.. grin grin grin

You have admitted you are in pains already. That's all I needed to confirm. I suspected it but you just confirmed it..

But my question is, for how long will you be pained over someone who is obviously better than your future and your future future.. grin grin grin Or whose shoes will feed two generations of your family.

Like I always say, Go and hustle o, so that you don't watch a reality show meant for entertainment and be consumed by bitterness because the people there are living a luxurious reality than you could ever wish for.

Sanu Internet Bill gate.!

Life is not that hard if only you can hustle and make legit money so that you can stop being pained About a successful celebrity like MERCY... tongue tongue tongue

And you need to stop taking that tramadol because it is giving you false illusion of whom you truly are.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by zeeek(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2020
I gave up on Nigerian youths the day Mercy won the show, it goes to show that decency is not appreciated by most of the youth.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ibkonekt(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2020
brosdoncome:
Toto power, super power

classic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.