Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures (77007 Views)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 6:42pm On May 14, 2020
Go MERCY, we dey your back gidigbam!

Oinn!

You are doing well.. cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ishitinyourmouf: 6:45pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

A hater spotted..

Stay pressed!
yes i hate mgbeke oloshos

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Ayo8(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2020
She never in her wildest dream believe she will own a Mercedes in her life...she will go madt if exposed a higher level of success..
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ObafemiAwoIowo: 6:47pm On May 14, 2020
the biggest looser here is Innosson
this is what she won that car for but instead she's doing advert for a brand that doesn't even know her.

Same goes to all these infinix, tecno company signing iPhone users cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by OdefaGirl(f): 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
Congratulations girl.....a lot of people dream of good life but they are not so lucky to have it this way.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Snakedoctor1: 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
VanGap:
More

ehh ya a, there is no way education is not important grin Squatting on top of a car for photograph. My goodness!
Congrats though.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by KingAzubuike(f): 6:50pm On May 14, 2020
EggSauce:
Funny how I don't fancy Benz and Rolls Royce/bently anymore... Like everyone got it now...thou I can't afford any right now but when the money comes I'm getting myself White latest Aston Martin With white custom rims and red interior wink ... Allah I know you can see this post....Help Me embarassed
How can you mention Benz in the class of rolls Royce and Bentley? Benz is for kids , rolls Royce is for men.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by idonhammer: 6:50pm On May 14, 2020
Merciless Mercy got fashion sense...babe is giving it to me back 2 back
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by PHijo(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2020
If I was Innoson I would sue her to court
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Chujor1634(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2020
So you really have to climb the car.... wow
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by zinny377(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2020
Queen Mercy kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by PropertyBuying(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2020
idonhammer:
Merciless Mercy got fashion sense...babe is giving it to me back 2 back
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Monsuratulatu: 6:55pm On May 14, 2020
Over clean dey worry this ride walai!. cheesy

Mercy fine Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Monsuratulatu: 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
Chujor1634 post=89549113 :
So you really have to climb the car.... wow

What's bad about that. If she likes she can even carry it on her head. Na her Moto. undecided

Bad Belle people.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Monsuratulatu: 6:57pm On May 14, 2020
PHijo:
If I was Innoson I would sue her to court

Abeg shift! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Benz owners don dey too much now o
When I get money going for Audi or Lamborghini SUV grin
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Monsuratulatu: 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Ayo8:
She never in her wildest dream believe she will own a Mercedes in her life...she will go madt if exposed a higher level of success..

Stay pained.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Priwillo: 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Okpo get hope oh
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Monsuratulatu: 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
ehh ya a, there is no way education is not important grin Squatting on top of a car for photograph. My goodness!
Congrats though.

Don't get bitter , get better. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by mulerogold(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
So what should we do
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ZooOga: 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
it must be nice o. but we still wanna see the receipts grin

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Harrynight(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2020
Who told u it's her car?
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 7:03pm On May 14, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
yes i hate mgbeke oloshos

I doubt they will even consider you even if like them.. tongue tongue

Stay hating!

That mgbeke olosho can feed your entire Generation..

Hustle o, make you no go dey hate pesin wey Better pass you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ksstroud: 7:04pm On May 14, 2020
Mercy Ididowo
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Harrynight(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mercy you wan start ya own abii??

Go and ask E-Money make he tell u how far!!!

They no dey hunts all these girls flaunting their wealth
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 7:04pm On May 14, 2020
Harrynight:
Who told u it's her car?

Who told you it isn't?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 7:05pm On May 14, 2020
ZooOga:
it must be nice o. but we still wanna see the receipts grin

E dey her house, go knock her door, after all na for her compound she snap the pishure.. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 7:07pm On May 14, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Harrynight(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Who told you it isn't?

Celebrities and fake life style
Is like 5&6

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.