Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures (77008 Views)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by brosdoncome(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
Toto power, super power

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Wavvywind: 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
Good for her
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Ramanto(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
U
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Pes13: 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
Good for her
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Sundaycomputer: 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
I buy laptop , and sale laptop
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by FlordFlorez(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
BBN's Queen.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by PositiveDirect: 6:15pm On May 14, 2020
Seen
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2020
Nice
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Tareq1105: 6:18pm On May 14, 2020
todugo:
Audio Car.Publicity stunt

How far with that her tom boy, Ike?

E be like say the guy no fit cope.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by joepepsy(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2020
An average white quy has money he establish a small business employ his immediate family in the process improves the local economy and his pocket but and average black has money the next thing make i pepper my enemy oppressing neighbours and friends. There's no future for black people don't deceive yourself .
VanGap:
Shared with Caption ..

Life is tough when everyone is watching your next move.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAICc4MF0fQ/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ArticleBeast: 6:18pm On May 14, 2020
EggSauce:
Funny how I don't fancy Benz and Rolls Royce/bently anymore... Like everyone got it now...thou I can't afford any right now but when the money comes I'm getting myself White latest Aston Martin With white custom rims and red interior wink ... Allah I know you can see this post....Help Me embarassed
Go observe matte black Aston Martin... U go love
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Who else observed that spaghetti have reduced by 10 sticks

You've been keeping count??!... How did you get to such level of frugality??!
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by peacettw: 6:24pm On May 14, 2020
This isn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by terrifiesme(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2020
Congratulations to her,
but abeg how does this her picture with her Benz help reduce the price of garri in the market or contributed to help reduce the challenges facing the world with COVID 19 all over. We don't need see you posing with your Benz for the whole world to see on social media, na your car, drive am and enjoy. But the announcement we don't need.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 6:25pm On May 14, 2020
RapistOnBail:
grin

Dumb quote.
have u been on stage before? with shines of thousand spotlights and an expectant crowd?
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by skyfather09(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2020
once a thot always a thot
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by hayoholla(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2020
Na by force to put caption? Caption wey no follow.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by ishitinyourmouf: 6:28pm On May 14, 2020
u can remove mgbeke from village but you can never remove village from mgbeke. mgbeke is always an mgbeke

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 14, 2020
This one will soon open an Onlyfans account. After the next BBN, her brand value will drastically reduce.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by weedfada(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Who else observed that spaghetti have reduced by 10 sticks

I actually observed the oil in that sardine tin is almost like water now... I'm serious angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by goaldynboy: 6:31pm On May 14, 2020
Congratulations Mercy Eke, my Igbo Sister!

You are still the BBN reigning queen with lots of corporate endorsements!!!

Leave all the envious, bitter and never do well Nairalanders to be talking rubbish as usual!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by PureGoldh(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2020
Issoryt...I wish her all the best
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by pasol4real(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mercy you wan start ya own abii??

Go and ask E-Money make he tell u how far!!!
Oga what’s your own with e money sef. Abi him steal your wife? Or may be he impregnated your sister

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Xclusiveme: 6:36pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mercy you wan start ya own abii??

Go and ask E-Money make he tell u how far!!!

How
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Xclusiveme: 6:39pm On May 14, 2020
EggSauce:
Funny how I don't fancy Benz and Rolls Royce/bently anymore... Like everyone got it now...thou I can't afford any right now but when the money comes I'm getting myself White latest Aston Martin With white custom rims and red interior wink ... Allah I know you can see this post....Help Me embarassed

I've seen and I'll help you. Go to ferris lounge i in lagos mainland, there's a $3m contract waiting for you. Remain blessed
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
u can remove mgbeke from village but you can never remove village from mgbeke. mgbeke is always an mgbeke

A hater spotted..

Stay pressed!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Lordjb: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
Nice ride
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by EggSauce(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2020
Xclusiveme:

I've seen and I'll help you. Go to ferris lounge i in lagos mainland, there's a $3m contract waiting for you. Remain blessed
I'm based in north sir... Currently in kaduna state presently sir.. And I can't travel due to the interstate lockdown sir... Any alternatives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.