Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures (77005 Views)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by chukkysnow: 10:50am On May 15, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Untill then. Allow her enjoy her life while she's young and beautiful.

Even you go old and worn out too. Hope you don hammer to fit enjoy your own life while you're still young.

No go dey hate pesin wey dey drink coke because you no fit afford even zobo .. Ma guy Hustle o.. tongue
i never hammer o oga.show me the way sir
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Realfrankie(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2020
StephenBB:

We get those things o!

So why you come call another person own vanity?
Always pray good for people, cheers
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:20am On May 15, 2020
What's with jumping ontop of the car? chai! grin
I don't remember jumping ontop of my own when i bought it 14 months ago on HP.
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Gbegirisoupp: 11:49am On May 15, 2020
chukkysnow:
i never hammer o oga.show me the way sir

Just follow her on Instagram, she will show you way.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by switlily25(f): 11:59am On May 15, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

Just follow her on Instagram, she will show you way.. tongue tongue
You wey dey wa.nk under everybody comment,why she no comot you from poverty?
You don chop today?
No be free opera mini data you dey use so?
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Kimbrielle(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2020
switlily25:

You wey dey wa.nk under everybody comment,why she no comot you from poverty?
You don chop today?
No be free opera mini data you dey use so?
Lmao!
Na mumu sombori. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.