Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Unmarried Women - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unmarried Women (9385 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Why are some unmarried women so hateful and lack pity ? / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Women by Arthur2021: 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

One question; Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmm...what is a pick mesha? grin
They keep using the term...is it like the new IT word?
I could google it but I don't want to grin
is a derogatory term for a woman who loves men validation and would be a doormat to men

Sadly unscrupulous female nairalanders(example CHoccolaTE, eyeness) use it to belittle ladies that shares an opinion that doesn't seem pro-woman.

Pick mesh a is the female version of "simp" OE "blue pill"
Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On May 15, 2020
Arthur2021:
is a derogatory term for a woman who loves men validation and would be a doormat to men

Sadly unscrupulous female nairalanders(example CHoccolaTE, eyeness) use it to belittle ladies that shares an opinion that doesn't seem pro-woman.

Pick mesh a is the female version of "simp" OE "blue pill"

Noted. Thanks.
Re: Unmarried Women by MagpieMonishaa: 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Noted. Thanks.

Try to google it anyway. grin
Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:

Try to google it anyway. grin

For the sake of curiosity and that your laugh, I must grin
Make I for no lost... grin

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by MagpieMonishaa: 8:58pm On May 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

For the sake of curiosity and that your laugh, I must grin
Make I for no lost... grin

cheesy
Re: Unmarried Women by yvelchstores(f): 8:58pm On May 15, 2020
This is the absolute truth about this, it's not a law that everyone should marry. Choosing to be single all your life is not a sin HOWEVER MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT FORNICATING.
The Bible make it clear, if you don't want marriage, don't want intercourse pls.
All the best to everyone and their choice.

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women by bukatyne(f): 10:15pm On May 15, 2020
yvelchstores:
This is the absolute truth about this, it's not a law that everyone should marry. Choosing to be single all your life is not a sin HOWEVER MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT FORNICATING.
The Bible make it clear, if you don't want marriage, don't want intercourse pls.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:50pm On May 15, 2020
aeion:
I can't talk about feminism without mentioning Mary Wollstonecraft. The founding mother of feminism right there.

Yes she is.

cool cool
Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 11:36pm On May 15, 2020
crackland:

Really, this is your defense?
You're even helping me prove my point.

So because unmarried women are called names, trying to prove to yourselves and others that you're happy and content in being single/unmarried, is the confident response... lol

My dear, that's not how confidence or happiness works.

Most women are simply emotionally fickle and things get to y'all more easily than it gets to men, you can take that as a male chauvinist opinion but it's a fact - the faux expression of happiness is just an attempt to project.
The Genevieve that is even on the list, I can't recall an interview or report where she is celebrating her singlehood or lauding it - that's confidence. Perhaps you've seen where she did, in that case let me know and I'll promptly change my opinion about her.

Now, unmarried men also get their share of taunting and discrimination, but men take it like Kings.
When some companies are organising dinners/luncheons, you only see the married employees present, it just happens not because a rule was stated. Sometimes during normal social interactions, married friends/colleagues will tease the unmarried ones and it all turns to laughs in the end. grin There are family meetings that an unmarried man is unqualified to attend or even if he does, his opinion is not really registered.

In all of this, most of these men still carry themselves like bosses with no care in the world. They will even tease back at the married ones and tell them they are the ones in prison and everything will turn into one big laugh-fest.
But let a group of women gather and tease their unmarried friend/colleague, na dat day the friendship go end. The unmarried one will go home to think of her life and why she is even still friends with such evil women - in fact, they should be avoided going forward. Then the next day, she will go on Facebook or Instagram to post something with the caption "'single and loving it"

It's also like that woman who has no real close friends, then she goes on the internet to announce how she is now practicing self-love and it has made her very aware of the fakeness of females around her - na so...only she is real but can't use it to sustain close friendships. Lol

You're one of them knows-all people.
What people do...how they feel...what they're thinking...

Ma nke gbasara ndi umu nwoke ma nke umu nwanyi, I ma cha ha ncha!
Ahubem!

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women by cococandy(f): 6:19am On May 16, 2020
yvelchstores:

Make sure? According to whose rules though? That’s what you have to ask yourself. Everyone does not believe in the same thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Women by Qiyama: 6:40am On May 16, 2020
cococandy:

Make sure? According to whose rules though? That’s what you have to ask yourself. Everyone does not believe in the same thing.

Correct. freedom of choice is still a thing.
Re: Unmarried Women by crackland: 7:41am On May 16, 2020
rockstarB:

I'm too hungry to even disagree. You're on point my brother kiss
Lol, I hope you're not hungry anymore.. it's another day, and you can disagree now.
Re: Unmarried Women by Nobody: 8:17am On May 16, 2020
crackland:

Lol, I hope you're not hungry anymore.. it's another day, and you can disagree now.
Today is weekend I want to watch movies grin and read ya'll arguments wink

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

You're one of them knows-all people.
What people do...how they feel...what they're thinking...

Ma nke gbasara ndi umu nwoke ma nke umu nwanyi, I ma cha ha ncha!
Ahubem!
You never counter any of his claims as lies o. No carry sentiments come abeg. Bring the facts and realities like he has not emotions. We are observing cool

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 2:02pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

You never counter any of his claims as lies o. No carry sentiments come abeg. Bring the facts and realities like he has not emotions. We are observing cool

Counter wetin? You and Who get that kind time?
You go know person first before you go follow am reason/argue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

Counter wetin? You and Who get that kind time?
You go know person first before you go follow am reason/argue

Na true you talk jare. You suppose know person before you go begin call am over sabi for faceless forum. No do am next time.
Oya deh go. Try make you no sin again cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 2:22pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

Na true you talk jare. You suppose know person before you go begin call am over sabi for faceless forum. No do am next time.

Who no know hunku? Na there make you dey!
Na you make you carry you wahala go and no sin again

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

Who no know hunku? Na there make you dey!
Na you make you carry you wahala go and no sin again

She don deh throw tantrums like pesin weh deh her period grin Hanty obi gi di oku dajuo biko cheesy
Re: Unmarried Women by crackland: 2:58pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

Leave am.. Her type no dey ever fit generate enough sense to counter a comment, na to always talk about who write the comment... grin

If I tell am say she be like one of those people for market wey no finish secondary school, she go begin catch feelings. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2020
crackland:

Leave am.. Her type no dey ever fit generate enough sense to counter a comment, na to always talk about who write the comment... grin

If I reply am tell am say she be like one of those people for market wey no finish secondary school, she go catch feelings. cool
grin grin grin grin Abeg never shake that table yet before she go blow gasket this hot saturday. We know her type wella. Na dem full NL embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

She don deh throw tantrums like pesin weh deh her period grin Hanty obi gi di oku dajuo biko cheesy

eeeh? Owu otu I jiri chee ya? Ngwa were nu ya otu ahu
Obi si ya kpo mu nnoo
cheesy
Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On May 16, 2020
crackland:

If I tell am say she be like one of those people for market wey no finish secondary school, she go begin catch feelings. cheesy
You fit?
Taa gbafuo dia! Maazi Okachamara

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

grin grin grin grin Abeg never shake that table yet before she go blow gasket this hot saturday. We know her type wella. Na dem full NL embarassed
I been no know say na your lord and master cheesy
No vex o! I don offend

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by crackland: 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

I swear...

Dem want make you dey type ONLY wetin go sweet dem for body... as if you be their boyfriend grin

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

I been no know say na your lord and master cheesy
No vex o! I don offend

Hanty try deh throw insults weh get sense na. You deh fall my hand with this kind wacky comebacks grin

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

Hanty try deh throw insults weh get sense na. You deh fall my hand with this kind wacky comebacks grin

Na competition?
Nna na wah o!
You sef dey try read wetin you type, dey sure say e make sense before you post
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

Na competition?
Nna na wah o!
You sef dey try read wetin you type, dey sure say e make sense before you post
cheesy
See as you just deh misbehave coz of small pinch weh pesin pinch you ni grin Oya pele you hear. Go suck breast make your body cooleee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 3:22pm On May 16, 2020
crackland:

I swear...

Dem want make you dey type ONLY wetin go sweet dem for body... as if you be their boyfriend grin

You no fit type better words even if na to save your life na...no be you again?
Na poison you dey spread because you no get joy inside you
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2020
crackland:

I swear...

Asin eh... See as she just deh fumble for small truth weh I tell her o grin Na e be say the next person weh go open her yansh for here she go chop dem raw cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

Asin eh... See as she just deh fumble for small truth weh I tell her o grin Na e be say the next person weh go open her yansh for here she go chop dem raw cheesy cheesy
Prymestrr:

See as you just deh misbehave coz of small pinch weh pesin pinch you ni grin Oya pele you hear. Go suck breast make your body cooleee grin grin
Na from pinch dem dey enter bite na grin
Ngwa make I pity you, make you for no break phone

You too fall hand...aswear! You no follow at all...
See wetin you dey take serious? If na that crackhead guy now, I for understand... E dey for that one body. But I been think say you be cool dude wey sabi joke
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Women by crackland: 3:42pm On May 16, 2020
Prymestrr:

No mind am. grin

The girl like me sha, but she know say I no even send am one bit...na the painment be dat.

I dey like my women classy with brain plus big nyansh - perfect combo like Bukatyne. cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Unmarried Women by Prymestrr(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2020
Mariangeles:

Na from pinch dem dey enter bite na grin
Ngwa make I pity you, make you for no break phone

You too fall hand...aswear! You no follow at all...
See wetin you dey take serious? If na that crackhead guy now, I for understand... E dey for that one body. But I been think say you be cool dude wey sabi joke
cheesy
Lol... Maria ike ki gwuru biko. Oya gwam ebe ibi kam bia kporo gi ga oriri na nkwari grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Are Using AC With Prepared Meter What Is The Billing Like? / Things Every African Immigrant Can Relate To / My Wedding Is In A Week And I Have Pimples All Over My Face. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.